Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Marv you are aware that people's bodies change right?

Anyways...

6a3kMUS.jpg

The very first thing I was drawn to is the birthmark on the back. First I thought it was the hair, but making the pic bigger and lighter, it looks like a mole.

Do you really think a Yu Tsai would do a picture with with an SI model around the same time SI was shooting on location (and then post the pic on Instagram)? Don't you think that would be a dead give away and defeat SI trying to keep who's in the magazine hush hush?

Also when the pic of Emily and Yu showed up, Emily was filming for GQ, and Yu was doing America's Next Top Model. Perhaps Emily and Yu simply ran into each other and took a pic... or maybe Emily R is going to be on ANTM as a guest judge, or mentor.

And then we have 4 confirmed models on location for Hawaii, why would SI deviate from  the 4 they normally have per shoot and add another?

:idk: Maybe they're doing shit all kinds of wacky this year.

no no pretty  i totally remenber the selfie was like days later of the Si shoot in hawaii and he didnt tag anything... and last year they had 5 models in ST lucia location so could happen ..... but  u could be right too... either she is totally in tho

Those polas are so stunning. What the hell happened with her SI pics???

The problem with Valerie is her look isn't suited for SI. Her coloring gets washed out very easily in natural light. She also has a unique face which isn't always the best thing for commerical fashion modeling. She has the body for is but not the face. I feel her and begee are just too editorial and should stick to high fashion. The problem with SI is it's very political. There are so many girls we want to get in there but don't or girls we expected more from because they don't know how to shoot Hugh fashion types. My thing is they should use ecommerce girls because if they can look sexy in crappy lit studios with minimal airbrushing they can do anything.