Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Hun they do these every single year. SI tends to see over 200 girls each year, but normally we only get to see a dozen or so casting calls because during shooting MJ ends up sharing a shit ton of pics. I'd  consider that a thing of the past and I'd get used to tons of casting calls, and less and less teaser pics

SI doesn't like that we can figure out every single model from their teasers, and I think they're still a little worried that we've been able to call locations. (Sorry, much love Boo Boo)

These casting calls are simply there to tide us over till the magazine comes out. :rofl:

They could see 200 but I would expect them to see 200 nice/decent girls, but some of the girls from the casting calls are just flat out ugly o.O. At least the women from 2013 were pretty

They see 200 because they request to see those 200, they decide which girls from every agency they want to see and the fact alone that they wanted to meet with some of those girls leaves me very WTFed, and since they already have Ashley Smith & Robyn in for the lineup for 2015 I'm not too excited for the rest of the rookies, it ain't looking good.

I would not call any of those girls ugly - because none of them is. They might not meet my/yours/nones requirements for the SI but that doesn´t mean they are "ugly". Silly and exaggerated statement.

SISA seems to have a better hand at choosing their models though. It also might be caused by the extremely high expectations from SI.

I´m pretty excited to see Alexandria there, if they won´t have her, I´ll be really surprised.

I think majority of girls from casting calls blend in (especially the blondes, they all look like a same person) no model we'we seen so far is outstanding imo, Alexandria is only girl who has the "wow factor", I have forgotten all other girls except Xenia and Erin because I knew them before the casting call. From casting calls I would pick only Alex and Xenia, the rest is nothing special to be honest.

^^

I find Alexandria to be pretty but not sexy.  Like Kate Upton, she looks like someone who could be a personality, actress or a character on a TV show rather than a super sexy swimsuit model.  In this way, she stands out.  She also looks really young.

I'm sorry but I think that last girl is flat out ugly and a couple others too, like i don't even understand how they got an agent and shit. And it's my opinion anyway, last time I checked I was allowed to think X girl is ugly.

I'm sorry but I think that last girl is flat out ugly and a couple others too, like i don't even understand how they got an agent and shit. And it's my opinion anyway, last time I checked I was allowed to think X girl is ugly.

Sorry, I though calling someone ugly (or flat out ugly in this case) is bashing, which is banned on BZ. I apparently have to correct this misunderstanding now.

Bellazon Rules and Posting Guidelines

1. General Rules

No Flaming/Bashing

Don't personally attack other members or the staff. We also ask that you please refrain from the bashing of any celebrity, model, and etc. featured on the forum. Bashing includes making offensive comments, or saying something offensive related to a person (i.e. calling someone a slut, a whore, a bitch, etc.). Giving "constructive criticism" of a model such as, specifying that you do not find them attractive because of the length of their nose, or the size of their hips is deemed acceptable but we ask that you please try and refrain from that as well as it still upsets some members.

So calling someone "ugly" is ok, right?

^^

I find Alexandria to be pretty but not sexy.  Like Kate Upton, she looks like someone who could be a personality, actress or a character on a TV show rather than a super sexy swimsuit model.  In this way, she stands out.  She also looks really young.

For me, the only thing she lacks is experience :) and she is indeed quite young. I think that she´ll grow upto into very sexy lady one (for me, she IS sexy even now).

According to swimdaily Kate Moss is SI veteran... One would think they know models who have worked from them :ninja:

Ha, good catch. They seem to have fixed it.

Early on in Swim Daily's existence, they listed a Claudia Schiffer news item in a list of alumni notes. (That was also later fixed.)

Sorry, I though calling someone ugly (or flat out ugly in this case) is bashing, which is banned on BZ. I apparently have to correct this misunderstanding now.

1. General Rules

No Flaming/Bashing

Don't personally attack other members or the staff. We also ask that you please refrain from the bashing of any celebrity, model, and etc. featured on the forum. Bashing includes making offensive comments, or saying something offensive related to a person (i.e. calling someone a slut, a whore, a bitch, etc.). Giving "constructive criticism" of a model such as, specifying that you do not find them attractive because of the length of their nose, or the size of their hips is deemed acceptable but we ask that you please try and refrain from that as well as it still upsets some members.

Don't give me that bullshit, you said I can't call them ugly because they aren't, not because of the BZ rules son don't play that card.

Ugly or extremely physically unattractive, however you want to put it it's the same and it's my opinion. Is not the worst thing that has been said in BZ and if you are way way too upset about it then feel free to report me. You are making this a way bigger deal than it really is.

:wave:  :wave:  :wave: 

Could be something, could be nothing but some of the SI girls from 2014 are doing an even this Friday.

NYC & Brooklyn! What are you doing this Friday? Come hang with me and my girls @lilyaldridge @chaneliman @hferguson1313 @hanni_davis and more as @SI_Swimsuit goes to Coney Island for a Brooklyn Beach Party. PLUS, watch with us as the Brooklyn Cyclones take on the TCVC: first-pitch 7pm emoji️ Tickets available at brooklyncyclones.com

From Gigi's IG. All the girls she listed we have confirmed for 2015 so I guess that everyone else in the event should be in too?

1. General Rules

No Flaming/Bashing

Don't give me that bullshit, you said I can't call them ugly because they aren't, not because of the BZ rules son don't play that card.

Ugly or extremely physically unattractive, however you want to put it it's the same and it's my opinion. Is not the worst thing that has been said in BZ and if you are way way too upset about it then feel free to report me. You are making this a way bigger deal than it really is.

:wave:  :wave:  :wave: 

I´m only trying to clarify (for myself) what is and what isn´t appropriate for BZ rules because I´ve seen people being reported or warned for more silly things. That´s kinda perplexing me. BZ has changed, though.

It´s no big deal actually and I´m not upset about your behaviour (I´m used to it) but about the Bellazon in whole. I understand this is not the thread to moan about it and you´re no way any help to change that.

So sorry for starting this conversation at all. End of story :idk: