Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Oh, I was at the Dodgers vs Angels game last night and Chrissy threw the opening pitch. I must admit, she had a somewhat good arm on her and aim :p

That's only because she was drunk!

Chrissy Teigen admits she's 'pretty drunk' as she throws the first pitch for the Los Angeles Dodgers in cute baseball outfit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2717963/Chrissy-Teigen-admits-shes-pretty-drunk-throws-pitch-Los-Angeles-Dodgers-cute-baseball-outfit.html#ixzz39fyXdZqS

^ Well this explains why she is so loose with her words and actions smily%20new%20one.gif The key to her success is inebriation :p

Not saying it's enough because they could definitely afford more, but there is more than Jessica Gomes and Ariel Merideth. I know very few (read: next to none) on here like them, but Chanel Iman and Chrissy Teigen are both woc and as far as the guessing has gone they're all in for next year's issue. I miss Damaris and Jessica White in the issue, they could use another darker skinned girl - maybe someone like Maria Borges or Sharam Diniz.

Jessica is hardly dark skinned, she's alright but if Chrishell Stubbs was still actively modeling I'd rather see her in than Jessica. Her VS pics from a while back were really nice. She's got a killer body and she's gorgeous.

post-55425-0-56170700-1407719194_thumb.j

post-55425-0-73021100-1407719195_thumb.j

post-55425-0-63423600-1407719196_thumb.j

Not saying it's enough because they could definitely afford more, but there is more than Jessica Gomes and Ariel Merideth. I know very few (read: next to none) on here like them, but Chanel Iman and Chrissy Teigen are both woc and as far as the guessing has gone they're all in for next year's issue. I miss Damaris and Jessica White in the issue, they could use another darker skinned girl - maybe someone like Maria Borges or Sharam Diniz.

no Sharam please!!!! Maria is stunning and with personality, Sharam is not interesting in any way... Would love to see maria in there instead of Chanel tbh

Jessica is hardly dark skinned, she's alright but if Chrishell Stubbs was still actively modeling I'd rather see her in than Jessica. Her VS pics from a while back were really nice. She's got a killer body and she's gorgeous.

Yeah she's stunning. Would love to see her in. And they do have quite a few, I'm not trying to make it sound like Aryan Nations, I guess I just also miss Jessica White... and Noemie Lenoir. Would be nice to see another Tyra, who doesn't just get cast for a few largely ignored shoots, but is a major draw.

I guess Chrissy Teigen is an exception - I don't hate her as much as everyone else on BZ but her popularity does feel kind of forced sometimes. 

Oh man, definitely miss Jessica and Noemie as well. I'm sort of a Chrissy fan too.. She might be an acquired taste for looks and I get how she can be obnoxious but I also see when she's hilarious. I like that she uses the hell out of social media unlike some of the other girls that I find to be quite boring in looks and in personality, or just have one but not even a fraction of the other.

Yeah, I get why celebs sanitize their social media accounts, but you have to at least give Chrissy kudos for having the balls to actually be herself instead of tweeting canned pageant answers and businessy self promotion all day long, like 90% of other models (including ones I love). Plus, she really does have a nice bod.