Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I agree about them needing more diversity. The line up is whiter than white this year for the most part and not much diversity but oh well, maybe next year? Also agree about Kate B having fake breast and same for Samantha Hoopes, not that I think there's something wrong with but yeah, they didn't go to the best surgeon on earth :ninja:

This is the final list of the 23 models by age, the average age this year is 24 . Thanks to everyone who helped :flower:
Solveig Mork - 19 years old - 06-23-1995
Gigi Hadid - 19 years old - 04-23-1995
Hailey Clauson - 19 years old - 03-07-1995
Rose Bertram - 20 years old - 10-26-1994
Nina Agdal - 22 years old - 03-26-1992
Hannah Ferguson - 22 years old - 10-11-1991
Sara Sampaio - 23 years old - 07-21-1991
Emily Ratajkowski - 23 years old - 06-07-1991
Emily Didonato - 23 years old - 02-24-1991
Samantha Hoopes - 23 years old - 02-12-1991
Chanel Iman - 24 years old - 12-01-1990
Ashey Smith - 24 years old - 11-26-1990
Hannah Davis - 24 years old - 05-05-1990
Kate Bock - 25 years old - 01-30-1990
Kelly Rohrbach - 25 years old - 01-21-1990
Robyn Lawley - 25 years old - 06-13-1989
Erin Heathearton - 25 years old - 03-04-1989
Ariel Meredith - 28 years old - 07-11-1986
Genevieve Morton - 28 years old - 07-09-1986
Irina Shayk - 29 years old - 01-06-1986
Lily Aldridge - 29 years old - 11-15-1985
Chrissy Teigen - 29 years old - 11-30-1985
Jessica Gomes - 29 years old - 09-25-1985

Thanks for the list! Hannah Ferguson is 23 though if that date is right

Rookies + my interest rating

Solveig Mork - 8/10 interest.  She could be good

Hailey Clauson - 7/10.  I think I already know that she will be pretty decent.

Rose Bertram - 7.5/10.  She could be really sexy but SI will mess it up.

Ashey Smith - 5/10.  Pretty sure she isn't going topless.

Kelly Rohrbach - 2/10.  Little chance of liking her.

Robyn Lawley - 6/10.  I think she is sexy but she is probably going to lose too much weight and the more I read what she says the less I like her smug attitude.

Erin Heathearton - 2/10. 

Losing 8 girls + feels bad about losing rating

Kate Upton - 9.  But I've known this was coming.

Anne V - 3

Natasha Barnard - 3.5.  Her indifference was a turnoff.

Valerie VDG r - 2.5

Marloes r - 6.5.  Her rating would be higher but her pics were lackluster.

Bregje r - 8.  Would have liked to see her again.

Cris Urena r - 5.  Solid but boring

Lauren Mellor r - 5.  Ok, but too old and never was qualified for US SI.

tbh none of these crush me but the losses are still worse than the gains.

My own:

Rookies + my interest rating
Solveig Mork - yes, 4/5
Hailey Clauson - yes, 3/5
Rose Bertram - no
Ashey Smith - yes, 3/5
Kelly Rohrbach -no
Robyn Lawley - yes, 3/5
Erin Heatherton - yes, 4/5

Losing 8 girls
Kate Upton - leave
Anne V - stay  4/5
Natasha Barnard - stay 4/5
Valerie VDG r - leave
Marloes r - stay 3/5
Bregje r -leave
Cris Urena r - leave
Lauren Mellor r - stay 3/5

solveig completely baffles me. sometimes she looks like a bond girl. other times she looks like a bond villain.

I have never pictures this but now you're giving me ideas. now I wanna see her as a bond girl.

ranking the rookies, just by what i know if them now:

1. rose bertram, by a wide margin
  2. hailey clauson
  3. erin heatherton
  4. the others--i'm not sure what MJ was thinking.  maybe trying to widen the demographic? 

as for who is leaving, i'll be glad IF kate upton's not in the issue.  i'm still expecting some special feature with her this year.  MJ is just too enamored with kate to let her go without a big send-off.

i wish bregje had another year.  girl's backside was on point and she exuded sex.  i hope cris urena comes back.  the others either were non-starters anyway (marloes, VVDG), had disappointing shoots compared to their SASI work (lauren, natasha) or it was their time to go (anne v, kate)

as another thing to compare, i'll throw in my disappointment that yara khmidan wasn't picked--she could've been a great one for SI!

According to the list of the models in the magazine I think Nina is going to be the cover girl

even if I want EmRata to be the cover girl

Do not hesitate to :clobber: if you think I am wrong about Nina

If it's CHrissy, I am going to kill a puppy, I swear :capt:

I don't want Chrissy in my mail box! Her forehead is going to take all the space in the tiny box

I love her but... Why?

She is American and tv reality mama?

Gigi seems to be everywhere nowadays. Even Vogue. I don't think it has anything to do with her mom. I've never even seen their show and I think Gigi has a great potential for a good modeling career.

She certainly does have a good shot.

But if I had to bet on it, Em Rata would be the safest bet. Gigi is really gorgeous but in a cute, sexy way while Em Rata screams that Upton-like sex-appeal that SI audience likes.

The only thing is that Gigi didn't get really super popular until after she shot in Hawaii I think.  Hawaii was a pretty strong lineup so maybe they tried to get a good shot of every girl and then see who was the most popular during release time.  Also MJ probably wanted to be there.

So I think the cover chances are:

1. Gigi

2. Route 66 group cover (I do think the cover should be more American themed than beach themed)

3. Emily Ratski

4. Nina, Genevieve(or Hailey) and Erin in bodypaint (changed my mind on this because none of them can handle the publicity like Lily and Chrissy)

I did have Emily R at 1 but now I just don't see it.  She is a safe choice but I don't really see any buzz around her at the moment.  If I were SI the best choice would be to use a smoking hot shot of Gigi and try to make her into the next big thing/take advantage of the hype around her.  I could also really see a group cover happening but even using Emily is a safer bet than that.

This needs to be on every page

Location #1 - Hawaii - Irina Shayk, Emily Didonato, Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski and Hailey Clauson (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai
Location #2 - Route 66 - Sara Sampaio, Hannah Ferguson, Ariel Meredith & Ashley Smith (Rookie) - Photographed by Ben Morris
Location #3 - West Coast - Samantha Hoopes, Lily Aldridge, Kelly Rohrbach (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai 
Location #4 - Yellowstone - Jessica Gomes, Chanel Iman, Nina Agdal, Chrissy Teigen & Roby Lawley (Rookie) - Photographed by James Macari
Location #5 - The South - Hannah Davis, Kate Bock & Solveig Mork (Rookie) 
Location #6 -  US. Virgin Islands - Genevieve Morton, Hailey Clauson, Nina Agdal, Ariel Meredith, Erin Heatherton (Rookie) & Rose Bertram (Rookie). Photographed by Yu Tsai 
Location #7 - The Hamptons - Athletes

according in facebook katebock turn 22 on friday so she'll be 1993. 1-30-93 

That date is wrong AF :rofl: She turned at least 25 but clearly Kate and agency are trying to lower her age.