Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

The Chrissy pictures :rofl:

Solveig is very pretty, the best rookie so far imo.

By the way does anyone know whether the last last american issue in 2004 was also fully dedicated to american locations? They didn't have an american model on the cover though but she wore bikini with stripes and stars and the cover was shot in Montauk.

I have no idea, however this year they are pushing the Americana theme hard. Also all five models in Hawaii are American so It's settled that the cover will indeed be an American. That or Travel Channel are idiots and fucked up with their description of the TV special

By the way does anyone know whether the last last american issue in 2004 was also fully dedicated to american locations? They didn't have an american model on the cover though but she wore bikini with stripes and stars and the cover was shot in Montauk.

I have no idea, however this year they are pushing the Americana theme hard. Also all five models in Hawaii are American so It's settled that the cover will indeed be an American. That or Travel Channel are idiots and fucked up with their description of the TV special

Irina is russian, And isnt emrata british? Or does she have both?

I did little research And found that at least big part of the issue was dedicated to an american theme, they had three groups of models (Fernanda Tavares, Carolyn Murphy, Moly Sims x Veronica Varekova, Yamila Diaz, Jessica White x Marisa Miller, Ana BB Melisa Keller and few others) on three locations in the US and made them pose with american flags and in american colours on american countryside etc.

I checked Solveig's ig and even thoug she looks very beautiful on professional photos I don't like her face in selfies, she suddenly looks very plain imo

Glad for Solveig, i'm not a huge fan, but glad to see her as a rookie in SI US after her appearance in SA Swimsuit 2014 !

BTW, i'm personally convinced me too that the cover was shooted in Hawaii, all the "big" names for this issue shooted out there...a cover Emily D, Emata and H.Clauson would be cool :D

Damn I forgot Irina, I counted Hailey twice :rofl: But EmRata is American. 

Irina ain't getting that cover tho, no way. In all honestly it's down to EmRata or Gigi and I'm more inclined to think it's Gigi for all the reasons I mentioned before. But I guess we'll know soon enough.

Damn I forgot Irina, I counted Hailey twice :rofl: But EmRata is American.

Irina ain't getting that cover tho, no way. In all honestly it's down to EmRata or Gigi and I'm more inclined to think it's Gigi for all the reasons I mentioned before. But I guess we'll know soon enough.

Yeah my bets are on Gigi.

Glad for Solveig, i'm not a huge fan, but glad to see her as a rookie in SI US after her appearance in SA Swimsuit 2014 !

BTW, i'm personally convinced me too that the cover was shooted in Hawaii, all the "big" names for this issue shooted out there...a cover Emily D, Emata and H.Clauson would be cool :D

Here are all of Solveig Mork's 2014 SI South Africa photos

cWFbH6M.jpg