Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Wait hold up you mean she's a rookie?  :blink:

727XIMT.jpg

Sorry but girl looks like a mix of Samantha Hoopes, Gigi Hadid and a Real housewife. Body is nice but I ain't feeling her.

I agree with Begonia, I'm finding the rookies this year underwhelming. Particularly in comparison to last year. 

Jeezes yikes...there is no way that is all just the camera though :ninja:

Aside from Kelly's hit-or-miss face, I was doing some research on her and I found this article that says she went to Georgetown to play golf and her two younger brothers are nationally ranked squash players and if that is not the most greenwich, connecticut thing I've ever heard I don't know what is and for some reason I can't stop laughing about it please send help :rofl:

Kinda looks like Minkus/Chanel West Coast.

BwZmZuXCcAA2XjB.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

At first I thought Anne was at this location, she was missing from social media at the time and right before she bleached her hair and posted a lot of workout photos. It looked like she was getting ready for SI. And after she cut her hair, darkened it and lost weight, she always does that when she's done with SI. But I guess I'm wrong and yes I'm a stan :D

Wait hold up you mean she's a rookie?  :blink:

727XIMT.jpg

Sorry but girl looks like a mix of Samantha Hoopes, Gigi Hadid and a Real housewife. Body is nice but I ain't feeling her.

Oh yeah, now I remember her.  Her casting call got ripped on the hardest.  You are right about Real Housewife.  I don't know why you need to drag Gigi into this... but she does technically look like a RH.

A nondescript (that's the best I could say) blonde with no T&A.  Thanks SI.  Really MJ?

ozJACdL.jpg

Now think about your favorite who didn't make it.  Rage.

Also SI is putting Stephanie Rose Bertram under just Rose so I'll put her up as just Rose from now & on

She dropped the Stephanie for modelling purposes at the beginning of the year to make her name clearer as people used to put various versions of it on stuff. She is now just going by Rose Bertram.

Anne V is nowhere to be seen, I can triple check but she and Kate are just not there, maybe they did some Heidi-ish special feature we haven't seen but it doesn't seem likely.

And as far as The Hamptons/Miami goes, we could be wrong (highly unlikely but it's still a possibility) and maybe it was Miami. However, logically IMO we could be missing a location because a lot of models seem to have shot twice and if you point all the locations in a map, regardless of where you put the athletes there's still somethibg missing in the East Coast. IDK if i'm explaining myself and making sense, i woke up like two seconds ago so if anyone else wants ti get the point across please do it :rofl: