Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I wouldn't mind Hannah Davis getting the cover she is very pretty. my brother would defenitly buy the magazine if hannah davis gets the cover. he is in love with her. Does any1 know where Solveig shoot in what location? maybe California, Napa Valley?

I wouldn't mind Hannah Davis getting the cover she is very pretty. my brother would defenitly buy the magazine if hannah davis gets the cover. he is in love with her. Does any1 know where Solveig shoot in what location? maybe California, Napa Valley?

There was suspect by me that SI was in the wine country. Could be?

btw fuck living in the south. I want to go back to Sonoma/Napa sooooooooooooooooooo badly.

There was suspect by me that SI was in the wine country. Could be?

btw fuck living in the south. I want to go back to Sonoma/Napa sooooooooooooooooooo badly.

^ Already changing the mind again Pretty? :p California > USA

Friendly reminder about why Hannah could be getting the cover next year or eventually

Bar Refaeli inset in 2007 -> Cover 2009
Brooklyn Decker inset in 2009 -> Cover in 2010
Kate Upton inset in 2011 -> Cover 2012 & 2013
Hannah Davis inset in 2013 -> Cover soon ?