Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Heidy De la Rosa This PR-born boricua just wants to spread the <3

CASTING CALLS for Swimsuit 2015 are in full swing and we are bringing you a sneak peek at some of this year’s Swimsuit hopefuls. Who do you think will make it in?

PS58EaPJ.jpg

IF MODEL Heidy De la Rosa weren’t a model, she could probably make a living as a professional best friend. Unfortunately for the rest of us that honor has already been claimed by SI Swimsuit 2014 Rookie Chanel Iman.) The Puerto Rico-born model exudes the kind of positive energy that stays with you long after you meet her. So I knew she wouldn’t mind if I bumped some Chris Brown and Drakeand had a little fun with our impromptu photo shoot. Can’t say the people in the surrounding offices appreciated the dance party as much as we did, but to all those people I say “Sorry I’m not sorry.”

Name: Heidy De la Rosa

But my friends and family call me: Flaca/De la Rosa

Hometown: Vega Baja, Puerto Rico

Current city: NYC

You may know me from my work with: Target, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Harper’s Bazaar(Turkey), Jay-Z Fragrance

When I travel I always bring my: good vibes to make it to my destination safely 

The most expensive thing in my closet are my: Chanel bag and I use it: all the time

I am best known for my: curves

When I was younger I was: a nerdy-looking tomboy

I feel sexiest when: I’m in my birthday suit

My friends think I spend too much timetraveling

My biggest fear is: not being happy!

The celebrity I’d do a kissing scene with is: Johnny Depp

The book everyone should read is: The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho [Ed note: I'm starting to think this book will transform me into a model.]

The movie everyone should see is: The Game

If I started a charity it would be to: Spread love and give love to everyone, despite race, color or religion!

The three four items on my bucket list are:

1. Learn to drive a race car
Go to the moonJoin the mile-high club

I am: a morning person / not a morning person

I am an: amazing cook / O.K. cook / awful cook . . . “I’m the only Latina that doesn’t cook.”

My favorite foods are: sweet / savory

I am: **spontaneous** / a planner

My personal style can be summed up as:

1. Leather jacket and motorcycle boots
T-shirt, jeans and ConverseChanel sunglasses and LouboutinsMaxi dress and sandalsOther: All of the above. Depends on how I feel and where I’m going.

My favorite musical artist/band is: Michael Jackson

My favorite musical guilty pleasure is: Country music . . . Yeehaw! LOL

My go-to karaoke song is: Quiero Que Me Hagas El Amor by Ednita Nazario

My very first screen name was: Mon Cherry

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/06/03/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-heidy-de-la-rosa/

^ right!

Why are all these models "#tomboy's and #nerdy" when they were younger? Just once I'd like one to be honest. "I was tall, skinny, popular and at least semi pretty. Yeah I might of worn glasses or had braces, but it's called being edgy and a total cutie"

The three four items on my bucket list are:

• Go to the moon - Might wanna leave your current career and go to school for a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in engineering, biological science, physical science, or mathematics. Join the Air Force and get in your 1,000 hours pilot-in-command time in jet aircraft and get into way better shape. Salads during NASA's physical testing phase won't cut it. Sorry to say it deary but you can cross this one off your bucket list. Maybe if you close your eyes and think real hard  joining the mile high club might seem like going into outer-space for ya. You're so high in the sky, you can practically touch the sun. FLY FREE! :rofl:
  • (Adding this as her #4) Get a better imagination, try for better creativity and or learn to count to FOUR.

My favorite musical guilty pleasure is: Country music . . . Yeehaw! LOL
eZ7WNb1.jpg

Pretty girl with great little body from what I've seen, but she makes me sad :(

It must be very cool to be "nerdy" if all these models make such effort to claim they at least ONCE were indeed nerdy.

But I guess that wearing glasses, using iPhone or playing Prince of Persia does not make you a nerd. They should not let most of the girls "talk" - it absolutely ruins their physical hotness to me :/