Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

IDK why Kelly's body, even her face screams 'TWEAKED' to me,

If I remember correctly, she had to share the runway with Hailey for Beach Bunny show last July And she looked ordinary and unnatural next to Hailey :yuckky:

Well, she beat her for ROTY now, thats at least one thing to make her proud of her career. :ninja:

I think I just realized that ROTY is one of the most powerful things in the Universe.

Kate Bock won it years ago and she just keep getting younger. Next year she'll be 21!

Side note, Erin's thread is hilarious. I think a riot is coming. MJ is so fucked.

Mister I'm getting way to many reports about the Erin thread. They are a sensitive lot, play nicely :beating:

I still can't understand what's the point in making this random Kelly Rohrwhatever win.

I get they needed a fresh face to promote the "next Kate Upton" bullsh*t, so Erin was out from the beginning (sigh), but Rose or even Hailey were much better suited for that role.

Well, let's congratulate the winner: 

Kelly Rohrbach TRESemme Beach Bunny Feat.jpg

:D :D :D

Shockedemoji-E107.png WOW. Thank you so so so much to everyone who voted (especially those who voted a lot (I'm looking at you sissys!) and those at @si_swimsuit @imgmodels @lisamariebenson @yutsai88 who believe in me and everyone who came to the tents and showed their love emoji-E022.png?emoji-E022.png?emoji-E022.png?. Some serious celebrating going on here!! So much love to all my other rookies, let's reenact the prom scene from mean girls and just... share it emoji-E10E.png

LMAO "shocked"

Shockedemoji-E107.png WOW. Thank you so so so much to everyone who voted (especially those who voted a lot (I'm looking at you sissys!) and those at @si_swimsuit @imgmodels @lisamariebenson @yutsai88 who believe in me and everyone who came to the tents and showed their love emoji-E022.png?emoji-E022.png?emoji-E022.png?. Some serious celebrating going on here!! So much love to all my other rookies, let's reenact the prom scene from mean girls and just... share it emoji-E10E.png

2mzljpd.gif

That picture of Kate looks photoshopped. Her ass isn't a strongpoint but I don't think it ever looked that bad.

As for roty I don't have a problem with Kelly winning. I would've preferred hailey but Kelly is super hot and I thought she looked amazing in the tv making of special.

That picture of Kate looks photoshopped.

It's not. It's from this show (Kate wasn't in the best shape then)

7jvTFxV.jpg

The fact that they gave her two sizes smaller bikinis to wear (was MJ somehow in charge of that?) didn't help.

Now that ROTY is settled. Which rookie model will get the stupid Carl Jr/ Hardees commercial? Unless Charlotte Mckinney has become a thing .... oh no....

I could see Rose getting it she has the playboyish look on her. I think she should stick to playboy instead of modeling.