Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

# 6-10 can't be more talked-about than Ale, and she can't be more talked about than # 1-4. She had countless years of being one of VS' main girls. Why would it seem off for her to be in that position,

I don't want to continue talk about other models in Gisele's thread so this is the last post I'll make but-- as much as I dislike Kate Upton, how in the world has she not been more talked about than Alessandra Ambrosio? She's not even on the list, but no one can deny how 'talked about' she's been this year. Alessandra is known because of her being with VS for a decade, what work has she done recently while pregnant? She was off the map for all of this year. So what were people saying while talking about her? Popularity doesn't ensure people were talking about you within the given time. Adriana had her superbowl commercials and she was active for a lot of this year, may it be events or campaigns. Gisele is Gisele. Kate Moss is Kate Moss and is always going to be talked about. And Heidi Klum runs television projects and is relevant or talked about through that. Just saying, just because more people know who Alessandra is than who the other models on that list are doesn't mean she's been more talked about this year when she gave birth just a few months ago and hasn't been doing much. The talked about models didn't even all make the list.

But I guess I'll say this is my opinion, and leave it at that

No news on if she´s having a boy or girl yet, but I hope for girl!

I hope so too!!!!!! I guess that means we might not know when her delivery date might be? I'm so happy for her. Lots of model babies born this year.

I´ve heard she is 4 months pregnant... that means maybe December?

• 2 weeks later...

it was shot by testino in paris. ^ im also waiting for the shoot with linda evangelista,amber valetta etc...glad she shot some things before she really shows. toms v man shoot he did the night of the met gala is finally out where the bored and ill informed media blamed gisele for his hairstyle. he mentions gi a little.

nothing much but giseles featured twice in the september issue of vogue. in the covergirl tribute and the brazilian model feature. theres also a stunning david yurman ad.

vogue Brazil?

^yup actually just now got done reading it... :p

Link pleaseFlower%20for%20you.gif

^Nope not Vogue brazil, Vogues september issue, they talk about all the famous models from different countries and gisele is one of them. It isn't on the web, I have the magazine, I don't have a scanner though. I could take a pic if anybody would like?