Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

welcome! i think its the first quote from patrick about gisele ive read. if you have anymore please post! i only once read that they are actual friends as in calling each other and hanging out. theyve worked steadily since 1997! what a great relationship. its funny the whole american vogue team along with patrick flew to her home in costa rica just to shoot her for her last cover for them. she probably hosted them haha. does anyone have any meisel quotes? he is so private. i only read he wont shoot models who he has to direct. he likes when they take control and he just clicks away. i miss his movie still type photography i wish he and gisele would shoot again.

welcome! i think its the first quote from patrick about gisele ive read. if you have anymore please post! i only once read that they are actual friends as in calling each other and hanging out. theyve worked steadily since 1997! what a great relationship. its funny the whole american vogue team along with patrick flew to her home in costa rica just to shoot her for her last cover for them. she probably hosted them haha. does anyone have any meisel quotes? he is so private. i only read he wont shoot models who he has to direct. he likes when they take control and he just clicks away. i miss his movie still type photography i wish he and gisele would shoot again.

omg her twitter is still void... want to know whats up so bad...any updates on givenchy eye wear campaign? maybe that and chanel will be released as s/s or even fall 2013 campaigns. if so kinda a much smarter idea when i think about it. its good to lay low one season and everywhere the next. gisele always does this. just my theory!

gisele said gone with the wind is her fave movie. i wonder if she is named after vivien leigh? lol. i think vivian goes really well with benjamin. i like when celebs give their children normal names ! theyve given their children nice classic names. thanks for posting cherrybomb.

gisele said gone with the wind is her fave movie. i wonder if she is named after vivien leigh? lol. i think vivian goes really well with benjamin. i like when celebs give their children normal names ! theyve given their children nice classic names. thanks for posting cherrybomb.

I agree. opposed to names like "Apple"

:laugh:

Gi's one of the most talked celebs :hehe:

On 10 December Everyone's Talking About...

It’s a girl!

Supermodel Gisele and husband Tom Brady recently welcomed their second child, naming her Vivian Lake. Gisele said of the birth:

“We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth once again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel. Vivian Lake was born at home on December 5. She is healthy and full of life. Thank you all for your support and well wishes. We wish you and your families many blessings.”

Will Vivian follow in her mother’s footsteps and become a model? I’m sure that - from a pure looks point of view – she’ll have that option.

http://www.marieclai...s-talking-about

Here's a Mario Testino quote from the event in Boston back in October.

Over 800 people, including a half dozen of the world’s most beautiful women, were at Wednesday’s black-carpet reception at the Museum of Fine Arts for famed photographer

Mario Testino, the subject of a provocative new exhibit at the museum.

Gisele Bundchen, the Brazilian-born supermodel who’s BFF with Testino, made the scene, as did angular

A-list models Karlie Kloss, Constance Jablonski, Bianca Balti, Candice Swanepoel, Edita Vilkeviciute, Alessandra Ambrosio, Erin Wasson, Sigrid Agren, Joan Smalls, and Kiara Kabukuru.

Bundchen, wearing a black Halston dress with a black Tom Ford jacket, exploded onto the carpet, announcing her arrival by hollering “Mario!” Thus summoned, the photographer rushed over and patted Bundchen’s ample belly. (She’s pregnant.)

“I have known Mario since I was 16 years old. He’s a sweetheart,” said Gi, who told museum staff she would not answer any personal questions. “Mario always makes people look sexy. . . . It’s that Latin way of seeing people.”

Sitting cross-legged and clad head-to-toe in black, Testino told the audience, “You’ve got to be you, and that’s a very hard thing to do.”

That’s particularly true, he said, if you don’t look like Bundchen, one of his favorite muses and a woman he described to us simply as “va-va-voom.” (Truer words — or sounds — have never been uttered.)

The celebrity shutterbug said that while editing photos of Tom Brady’s lady, he always scans for problems or imperfections.

“And she has no problems. I’m telling you, it’s perfect,” he said. “Everything, the skin, the hands, the ankles. . . . She is very lucky.”

http://www.boston.com/names/2012/10/18/gisele-bundchen-and-assorted-beautiful-people-hit-mfa-gala-for-new-mario-testino-exhibition/b4wXlXmbulRzvbclHA02WJ/story.html