Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

^ I used to think it was his fans/pats fans but now I'm beginning to see its Tom Brady's haters who give her the most trouble. I think Pats fans generally support him and her. Most Pats fans are saying "its ok he goes home to Gisele" etc :laugh:

I just cant believe some ppl wishing he broke his spinal cord,jaw etc. :blink::ninja:

She is ranked in The Supers (http://models.com/rankings/ui/TheSupers/), #1 in The Money Girls (http://models.com/rankings/ui/MoneyGirls/) and #2 in Top Sexiest (http://models.com/rankings/ui/TopSexiest/).

There was a previous list called Icons where she was number 1, but that changed late last year (october i think).

I just cant with sports fanatics. Its one thing to be a fan but its just a GAME! its not life. :laugh:

yeah I've seen some funny tweets about never feeling sorry for Tom Brady haha.

I preferred the old list. :/ A supermodel list without Cindy Crawford loses all credibility with me.

the icon list prior was perfection and had more of a "criteria". The Supers list with the inclusion of Heidi and no Cindy made the criteria more broad and not as exclusive imo. Not that Heidi isn't a supermodel but so is Cindy...and Cindy a FAR more successful fashion. She personified what it means to be a supermodel. If they were counting a model who has to get fashion works to be included (which yes Cindy stopped doing fashion for a while now) but obviously that wasn't the criteria since Heidi was added and she does 0 fashion work....

It Heidi was added why did they not include Tyra? or Elle MacPherson? so flawed.

If its popularity they're considering well, Cindy for not being very prominent anymore still manages to get over 1 million twitter followers! (that is damn impressive in this facebook/twitter generation who can care less about model icons) AND still gets Vogue covers. Its a total slap in her face and I dont take MDC seriously anymore. :laugh:

For me a Supermodel criteria is simple: Write down Linda,Naomi,Claudia,Christy,Cindy's resumes and accomplishments and compare your model. if your model has more blanks than check marks. She is NOT a supermodel. :p

but I like Gisele's other positions.

I think it is. From what I've read she is very good with investing her money.

Her modeling fees have reportedly been astronomical. add to that her real estate investing,co ownership of a hotel,her sandals line,lingerie,skin care and clothing lines and record breaking contracts... I believe it. :p

I found this :

This has got Grazia Daily thinking about how many dollars the super-supermodels earn per runway metre. Take Gisele Bunchen, for example, who walked a total of 100 metres last year and bagged a whooping $45million, making her the world's highest-paid model. Do the maths and that's $450,000 in her back pocket for walking just one metre.

I guess some do, but we're talking about Gisele here, many models follow in her footsteps in order to achieve her success even if it's a small fraction of it. Most must idolize her, I know I do :p, she broke cultural barriers and defined the modelling world that we saw and still see today (brazilians are always present on the catwalks)!