Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Since 1996 I believe ^ :p I used to google "models" back in the day circa 2001-2 ish and that was the first and only site that would show up.

gustavo I dont know alot of them either, lol. I remember Caroline Ribeiro having an amazing career along with Gisele from the Brazilian models circa 00's. She was the Gucci girl. Also Fernanda Tavares,Ana Claudia Michels and Mariana Weikert.

Funny to see Naomi and Kate jumbled in the mix.

That article is so touching.

I just want to cry at how absolutely flawless her career is. She touched every side of the industry. Kate Moss is still working like crazy. I hope Gisele continues in that path. Her career is a marvel. The 90s girls ruled the industry. And they did it all, but Gisele? I don't even have the right words.

track agree. and and its such a shame that certain high fashion snobs still never give her proper credit (or any "sexy" model for that matter) :cain: . I dont care if one thinks shes ugly,hates her body,hates her personality,her modeling skills etc etc. BUT when they criticize her career too, its laughable.

that link you posted gustavo proves how versatile she can be. she looks different in every pic. (well especially pre 2005).

She is definitely a Vogue UK and US icon out of the 4 big Vogue's. :D

found this blog post by Roberto Cavalli

179. Gisele was not yet the big supermodel she now is…

Gisele Bündchen was not the big top model she now is, yet, she was a rising star when she came for the first time to my casting… she was beautiful, gorgeous, but I considered her a little stiff… I was very wrong!

I don’t think Gisele has ever forgiven me! Perhaps, just recently, she has. She was the model chosen for some of my recent advertising campaigns… extraordinary ones!

It is not easy to judge and choose a model. You are very influenced by the collection you are presenting…

It is easier to choose a model for the photographic campaign. I like to give my preferences to the top model who is best able to interpret my style.

The model is like an actress. She has to play the role, her face, her body must be part of what she wears…

Gisele… Naomi… Heidi… Kate Moss, are the great actresses of fashion!

Who is your favorite supermodel?

I LOVE YOU