Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Thanks for the vid, that says alot. :p He didnt even say anything bad about her just that she was going on how she doesn't like British men...I think that answers his cattiness, lol. (which is the rumor when James Blunt supposedly tried to date her).

and in the full interview of his, he whines about how female models get paid alot more...me thinks he is mad cuz her Stefanel paychecks were alot higher than his. :laugh:

Im not saying everyone has to like her, but look at/read about her career and how everyone (besides David :laugh: ) loves working with her. There are many beautiful models out there...it obviously has alot to do with her professionalism that takes her to a whole other level. I think he is being VERY unprofessional bad mouthing her publicly. He could have done it in a much more descreet manner without name dropping. Sounds like he is seeking attention and I'd say its worked for him.

I think their personalities just probably clash. She is strong minded,opinionated and assertive and maybe he is too. Those characteristics in a woman are still in 2012, too much for some men.

So when Gisele speaks her mind she is extremely chastised. when the man does he is given a "high five". gross.

• 3 weeks later...

the quotes aren't new,I guess but still nice to read :wub:

Throughout her 17-year career, Gisele has been an inspiration to designers, models, photographers and celebrities around the world. Each one revealing the best of what the Übermodel brings to campaigns, editorials and even the lives of people who see her as a role model.

In 2012, designers such as Donatella Versace and Alexander Wang, have declared their admiration for our Top. “She just brings so much energy to a room, a picture. When you see her even without saying anything just such a great model at that. She's so humble, do down to earth”, said Alexander. “The union between the collection and Gisele create beautiful images and great impact. Exactly the vision I had in mind in the beginning of the creation process”, revealed the designer Donatella Versace.

“She has an inner-life”, said David Yurman, designer of the jewelry company. “I hate to use the word sexy, but she’s sensual and fluid and beautiful”. Among her colleagues, the model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has recently revealed that “[Gisele’s] career is so complete, I always look at her when I need some guidance or inspiration.” Pretty cool, huh?

giselebundchen.com

different sites about Gi's 32nd B-day! :wub:

Glamour Spain

Top among the tops, Gisele Bündchen addition and always wins. The model of the past decade explosive turns 32 and is on the crest of the wave. Model is the world's highest paid , a wife happy with Tom Brady and is expecting her second baby , who will be born in late 2012. We review the past and present of exceptional beauty.

http://www.glamour.e...er...age/613753

Bellasugar

Ever since she first hit the runway, Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen has been an international symbol of beauty. As the Victoria's Secret model turns 32 today, take a look back at some of her most gorgeous and glamorous moments. Click through for 10 of our favorite Gisele looks.

http://www.bellasuga...he...s-24049997

O dia

Rio - Still the most powerful model in the fashion world, Gisele Bündche complete 32 years on Friday. Mother Benjamin, two years, and married to the star football Tom Brady, Gisele does not say that hesitation in approaching his best role is to mother, including the eldest son of her husband, her stepson John, five years.

Named the richest model in the fashion magazine "Forbes", Gisele is more than a beauty which lends its image. She is also a successful businesswoman , and Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations and militant environmental preservation.

http://odia.ig.com.b...tv...p-1.465092

Julia Petit

Our birthday is the day a Brazilian who won the world not only for its beauty absurd, but also the immense charisma. There are 32 she blows out the candles today, and it seems that the law of gravity simply does not exist and never will exist in your world. A lot of people envy their attributes, but - like all women in the world that have embarrassed face, must envy - but envy is a delicious, so delicious that is looking for her. Gisele no longer difficult or surname - which incorporated both our language - to be invoked immediately. Happy birthday!

http://juliapetit.co...ver-do-dia-303/

Folha Online

The model Gisele Bundchen (07/20/1980, Horizontina - RS) was discovered at age 14 by a scout.

Quickly, she began to march to the major international brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino and Versace, among others.

His unique style caught the attention of parading and she became one of the largest models in the world.

After turning tops among the top was the term coined for her über model (in German expression that means "more than supermodel").

Throughout his career, it is estimated that already has printed more than 500 magazine covers.

In 2007, the magazine "Forbes" announced the list of the twenty richest women in the entertainment world and Bündchen was the only Brazilian included.

At that time, his fortune was estimated at $ 70 million. In 2010, the same "Forbes" estimated its assets at $ 150 million.

In the movie, Gisele in the films "Taxi" (2004) and "The Devil Wears Prada" (2006).

It has diversified its business by investing in shoes, lingerie and cosmetics.

http://f5.folha.uol.com.br/celebridades/1121159-maior-top-de-todos-os-tempos-gisele-bundchen-completa-32-anos.shtml

El Economista

No one would say that the Brazilian supermodel has passed the thirties but the reality is that l to top Gisele Bundchen just blowing, nothing more and nothing less, than 32 great candles.

It seems that Bündchen, like many of her colleagues by profession, has found the fountain of youth. One of the most internationally renowned tops angel of Victoria's Secret boasts an authentic get through twenty.

Might even say that it was girlfriend of actor Leonardo DiCaprio for several years is even more spectacular than when he started his career as a model on the runways in the world.

Gisele Bündchen adds one more candle on her birthday cake in a year has been added, one after another, both professional and personal success.

Married since 2009 with the quarterback of the New England Patriots, Tom Brady , Brazilian supermodel and her husband are parents of a boy named Benjamin, and although there is official confirmation of the couple, another on the way .

In addition, the top and successful businesswoman, is one of the highest-paid models with a fortune estimated at $ 150 million (over 120 million euros).

The view is that Gisele is one of those women who are mature feels great.

http://www.eleconomista.es/evasion/gente-y-estilo/noticias/4133995/07/12/Gisele-Bundchen-cumple-32-anos.html

Globo.com

In the fashion runways, she is queen. Gisela Bundchen, responsible for the concept of über model , a step up from the top, has its presence in the TV stage. Always charismatic, the model never stops talking about his work in defending the environment. Still early in his career, aged 16, the model gave an interview to Good Morning Brazil . Today, after completing 32 years, Gisele Büdchen collects TV appearances.

The Cauldron Huck prepared a surprise for passengers in Rio de Janeiro in June. Gisele and Luciano Huck walked to the edge of town by taxi and talked with the locals, who are scared when they realized who was in the car.

During the "Green Fest Nation," Gisele Bundchen talked to you more about their sustainable practices. She talked about how to recycle your waste and on the everyday practices that help the planet. The top is an ambassador for the UN Environment.

Last year, Gisele also gave an interview to the program on their role in protecting the environment. And yet revealed to be four years without drinking soda. At the end of the interview, the model also gave a hint of sweet coconut apricot that was successful. Ana Maria Braga proved and approved the delicacy!

In 2009, she also chatted with Ana Maria Braga. In recording intervals of an advertising campaign, model squandered sympathy to talk about happiness to be back to Sao Paulo, where he began his career at age 14.

In 2010, Gisele appeared in Domingão Faustão the distânica. The model and Fausto Silva talked about his role in environmental causes. She also exchanged figurine with Juliana Paes on motherhood. At the time, the actress was expecting her first child, and Gisele was already the mother of Benjamin.

The über model also answered questions from the program and invited experts on a career in fashion. But it failed to emphasize his message about the preservation of the environment.

In Fantasy , in 2009, the guardian angel Gisele Bundchen was revealed. The model's twin sister, Patricia Bundchen, talked about his childhood in Horizontina, in Rio Grande do Sul, and personal and professional histories of the two. Today, the twin handles the career of Gisele in Brazil.

The model also took part in the electronic journal the same year to give tips to the competitors of the Fantastic Girl. The candidate's contest Fantastic heard hints catwalk Gisele. She taught the girls the best ways to parade on the catwalk. "Each has a special aura. So look it and feel comfortable with you. The more you feel you will be better on the runway and in the picture," he said.

The model has also learned lessons to pool even more, in 2008. The "Reporter for a Day" Leandra Bennett, played by Ingrid Guimarães, went to meet Gisele at Fashion Rio and taught some of his techniques for über model.

Leandra met many admirers of Gisele and was behind the model with a small oratory, with pictures and top with a brush used to makeup model. With much humor, the meeting of the two was marked by reverence of supermodel played by Ingrid Guimarães to Gisele Bundchen.

Angelica has also talked with the model twice in the Stars . Last year, the host met Gisele's house in Boston. "The best thing you can leave your children is roots and trees," said the top. The model also spoke about her son and marriage to Tom Brady.

Care to maintain a healthy life and body in shape were also topics of conversation between them. "My favorite dish is manioc flour, beef, onions, beans and rice," said Bündchen. Although not adherent stringent diets, Gisele showed that takes care of the body. After talking about the children, the routine and the abandonment of cigarettes, the model took Angelica to a yoga session. A host of stars who attempted, but the movements were more complicated due to the model

http://tvg.globo.com/programas/video-show/Bau-TV/noticia/2012/07/parabens-para-top-das-tops-reveja-participacoes-de-gisele-bundchen-na-tv.html

and the last one .....

Fashion Foward (this one is interesting!!! )

There is none who does not know who Gisele. The model parameters changed Horizontina aesthetic that reigned at the time and consecrated style "heroin chic" that had Kate Moss as port flags. In 1999, Anna Wintour went on to say that thanks to the emergence of Gisele in the fashion market, there was finally the return of sexy models.

The rest is history and Gisele built his career so smart and with great professionalism. At age 16, had paraded and starring campaigns for Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Versace, Ralph Lauren, Chloe, Missoni, Miu Miu, Dolce & Gabbana just to name a few. One of his godfathers early career, Mario Testino today is a great admirer of Gisele. "She has an incredible personality! And that's halfway there, because if a girl is pretty boring, we will not hire her, "he said in the documentary" Gisele made in Brazil ", appears in the NSG Fashion. "At first everyone saw Gisele defects. Nose large, defects in the body. After a year, everyone wanted. "

Since 2007 the figure in the Forbes annual list of highest paid models in the world, reaching the top spot and became a watershed in the administration of the career of a model. Gisele campaigns for brands of shampoo to a Balenciaga campaign with the same ease and beauty and energy could have a strong and direct communication with diverse audiences worldwide. Moreover, his work as environmental activist, which earned him a position at the UN (such as Goodwill Ambassador by the United Nations Environment) helped her out on a global stage.

Below, see what some fashion personalities have to say about Gisele and have fun with the photo gallery of the top.

Do you remember any funny moment came the next Gisele?

"I spent many funny moments and fun! There was a time we were somewhere backstage and she was sitting, I thought I was writing things girl, playing something, but when asked what she was doing she said, "I put everything in my diary that I spent to get organized "ie, she wrote that he spent the bus, popsicles ... it was the cash journal, amazing!" Giovanni Frasson, editor of fashion magazine "Vogue" Brazil

"There was a very funny story, was right when she started having dressing room separate from other models. I do not know what happened in the organization of her dressing room, but had no bathroom and she peed in a cup! I interviewed her shortly after and she said this in an interview, "Lilian Pacce, fashion editor and host of Fashion GNT

"I saw Gisele in 1994, it was very cold and it was the selection for the Look of the Year event in Porto Alegre. It was a queue of girls in bikini and Gisele was one, was 14 and was very skinny. She was between 10 and went to the national final in Sao Paulo, ended up in second place and went to Ibiza in the world final in which he was among the top 10 and charmed Linda Evangelista, who was one of the judges, and John Casablancas, who declared that it would be a top catwalk. I remember it well girl, loved jelly beans and candies. Always very friendly and sweet. Gisele has a lot of determination and attitude, "Sergio Mattos, owner of the agency booker and 40 Degrees

"What most impressed me was the unprecedented move of taking the dog for the life test of the parade. Gisele rehearsed with the dog on his lap and it touched me in some way because I am also very attached to my dogs and love to do everything with them in her lap. I remember one day I was leaving home and she did a photo essay on a bike, just in front of home. A super super hot and she wrapped up. Offered cake, pastries and juices and she ate a whole chocolate cake. Another episode that I remember the very first parade that Gisele did for my brand was established that the hairs were all smooth, brushed too. Gisele was still making up the dressing room with wet hair, that curled naturally and I loved it. I then decided to release it from the brush and she was the only one to enter the runway to look natural, "Lenny Niemeyer, designer

What is the differential of Gisele?

"She knows exactly what is good for her and what is not. Notion and has total control of everything. Attitude, know what you have to do and how. Do you know a better position than she is, her best angles, proportion of clothing such as moving the hair, the direction of light, everything! She is ready! "Giovanni Frasson

"It's an awesome model and very professional. She has a contagious energy that everyone on set. Off to see her being taken is unbelievable, how she moves the body, which has the domain of the situation. She even knows the number of clicks that the photographer is doing, "Daniel Ueda, stylist

"Gisele photographed in 1997 with photographer Bob Wolfenson, she was a girl. Gisele has always had a touch more. I think what happened to Gisele was the right person at the right time, or had the opportunity that not every factor can, regardless of whether they are talented. Another factor was the dedication and vision from the beginning of his career. Gisele invested 100% in their potential, always very focused, "Lenny Niemeyer

"At age 14 she began. At 16, she was very determined to face the international market. With 18 he was already a top model. The coolest thing is that she learned to handle all phases! There's a line that it really struck me: "If I take into account both 'no' that I received in my life I would not be here today", "Sergio Mattos

What do you want to ask Gisele, but still did not ask?

"Gisele, you have much sense of style and behavior, why you have not become a fashion editor or stylist? If you are interested I would be the first to hire you! "Giovanni Frasson

Already interviewed a lot. But I would ask: "What makes you lose control? What really annoys you, Gisele? "Lilian Pacce

http://ffw.com.br/noticias/gente/viva-gisele-modelo-faz-32-hoje-e-recebe-homenagem-de-fashionistas/

The Most Desirable Celebrity From The Summer

The Spanish website Antena 3 presented a list compiled by Vanity Fair magazine, with the most desirable celebrity from the summer (northern hemisphere). And of course, our top is among the top ten!

The list includes professionals in various areas such as models, singers, actors, athletes, journalists and even politicians. Gisele appears alongside Barack Obama, U.S. president, Jude Law, British actor, Gerard Piquet, Barcelona player, Marc Jacob, designer, Paula Echevarria and Sara Carbonero, actress and sports journalist from Spain, respectively.

Brazil is very well represented by our top, don’t you agree?

Gi's official site

Models And Media: THE 10 MOST TALKED-ABOUT MODELS

We've all heard about the success of models in terms of the cashola they take home annually (enough to make you feel real emasculated, friend), in terms of their hotness (duh -- see our Top 99), but what about their online presences? Well, a website called PeekYou uses a ranking system from 1 to 10 that takes things like someone's prominence in the news, their activity on social media and such into account, which then translates into a score of how important they are online.

For some, this is an interesting new way of ranking favorite models. For others, it's just another excuse to be reminded of them. Here's the list:

10. Daria Werbowy - Score: 8.58/10

9. Carolyn Murphy - Score: 8.63/10

8. Natalia Vodianova - Score: 8.68/10

7. Lara Stone - Score: 8.73/10

6. Candice Swanepoel - Score: 9.14/10

5. Alessandra Ambrosio - Score: 9.66/10

4. Gisele Bundchen - Score: 9.82/10

3. Adriana Lima - Score: 9,98/10

2. Heidi Klum - Score: 10/10

1. Kate Moss - Score: 10/10

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/66019320.html

she's queen