Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

• 2 weeks later...

haha thanks sick. wierd after i said there were new testino quotes,the press posts this one which is old news. mario has been telling this story for ages now..yes he played a big role but so did alexander mcqueen and anna wintour. the quotes i found i think were from fashionista or wwd. he says something like her photos are so perfect when he goes to edit them he finds nothing wrong and he loves shooting her and kate bc of their big personalities or something like that. will try and find when i get back. it may be hard to find since theres so many gisele/testino posts on the net.

aghh, maybe I found it :laugh: is it, miche ??? :hehe:

Prominent in the exhibition are two of Testino’s muses, Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen. Not only are they both stunningly gorgeous–Testino even went so far as to say that Gisele “has no flaws”–but the photographer praised both for their personalities and their work ethic. “I think that you can’t do it any other way,” he said of working with models who have strong personalities, “because then the pictures are nothing. You see, the pictures have to have content, it’s not just a plastic outside, it’s also the inside. So you try to get the two together as much as possible.”

thanks as always sick! love the fashionista quote from testino. and gisele sounds damn hilarious. i can just imagine her facial expressions when explaining herself. she always said only testino can make her do what she normally wouldnt do. it makes me miss her doing american talk shows. she used to be able to charm ppl with her live self. now ppl only get her interviews which come off as too black and white. she really took a back seat since shes been with tom imo. her last one was live with regis and kelly in 2008. maybe she is over the prying relationship questions those interviewers love to ask but i do miss seeing her. i dont want her to do late night comedy shows anymore but would love to see her do more serious ones like katie courics new show,piers morgan, or oprahs next big chapter.

• 3 weeks later...

maybe its a special holiday camp? or something special. i think there is an eco line coming. gisele would be perfect to promote that. i doubt anyone in their right mind would cancel la gisele! haha. gisele flew to paris just to shoot it with testino. it sounded like a pretty big thing. shooting 2 days outside and inside a famous parisien hotel. thats a lot of money to waste and im sure gisele would be pissed...i def dont think thats the case though. ;)

do you guys think she had her baby? shes not updated her fb for a while and her twitter seems quite dead too. hehe. tom said she was due at the end of the month so if not yet, then very soon! hoping for a girl just to see tom inter acting with a baby girl would be too cute. and we need a fashion heiress lol.

i usually do a year in review for her. well she definitely had a way bigger list her first pregnancy. :( (vanity fair,harpers bazaar,vogue india september issue,numero,versace spring,versace fall,dior,loewe,true religion,etc...). she had one of the slowest cover/editorial years since 2003 but one of the best campaign seasons in yearsss! actually her best campaign season since 03. she far surpassed my campaign expectations this past year. its funny how kate moss and gi flip jobs. anyone else notice this? when kate is taking a break gi does all the big covers and vice versa. at least it seems so to me. now i understand the "ugh not her again comments" when gi is everywhere cuz thats how i feel about kate. :laugh: shes my least fave 90s model looks/lifestyle wise lol but cant hate bc everyone loves working with her and she is an amazing model. where on earth is claudia,linda,naomi,stephanie,christy though? ugh. they must not be as much of a workaholic as moss is. what a pity.

thanks for your review! :p

her 2012 editorials

Vogue Paris June-July 2012

Vogue Brazil July 2012

i-D Fall 2012

Harper's Bazaar Brazil November 2012

Interview May 2012 (don't exactly know should I add it or not :trout: )

and two of them are Brazilian editions, don't know why but I kinda don't look at them seriously, (if you know what I mean )since it's Gi's home country and she's often on their mag covers :trout: well editorials were really few this year, we didn't even get many reprints :laugh:

hope her come back will be full of eds,covers and campaigns :hehe:

im already anticipating her comeback lol. i know she is a family woman and all but the selfish fan in me can never get enough. lol. and is it just me or do her eds now days seem so short? like only 6-8 pages. i remember they at least used to be 10+ pages. sorry to say i miss gi pre 2009. in her eds now they seem cliche and all about her the person, not her the model...i know its not her fault but i do get bored now with that route... i want her to kill it again. 2007 was her last "wow" year for me. i like linda evangelista and kate moss way of doing things tbh. linda just said she prefers no mag interviews. just beautiful fashion pictures. and i love that. it leaves some mystique. sorry girls for rant lol.

It´s ok :hug: you´re a fan, you want more work :yes:

I doubt Gi will ever be what she once was - she will have two kids, family, she doesn´t really need to work that hard anymore and she can focus on what she loves - charity especially I think.

But I do hope she´ll get on the train very soon :wub: