Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Its probably just BS. She's walked several Jacobs/Vuitton shows and he gave her a campaign for Louis Vuitton.

Maybe it was one particular show where the girls were to have zero sex appeal in their walks, then I could see it

This interview is new to me. Have no idea how Spanish Glamour has it, but oh well. lol.

15 minutes with Gisele Bundchen

Top among the tops, businesswoman, wife and mother, spoke with Brazilian model on staying for 15 years on the crest of the wave

Nothing more to present its new collection of Ipanema sandals for the brand (inspired "in the delicacy and beauty of the flowers"), Gisele Bundchen us take a moment to talk about how she came to become the superstar she is. Gisele has spent 15 years at the top and remains the highest paid model in the world (according to Forbes, in 2010 won a whopping 45 million euros). But all this is achieved only with the physical overwhelming.

Gisele embodies the dream of the humble girl became top. She knows what it is to start from scratch and in their responses it is clear that is a perfect balance between effort, family support and instinct for opportunity. In addition to his role as a model (this year is the image of Versace and Givenchy), and their flip-flops to Ipanema, has a line of natural cosmetics (Sejaa) is a Goodwill Ambassador for United Nations and works with all causes charities can. As if this were not enough, is married to quarterback Tom Brady and mother of a child, Benjamin, aged two, who does not want to relegate to a 'Nannie'.

Is there something you have not got?

You can never say you've already got it all. You always learn and life is a lesson that never ends. Fashion is my life and have worked hard to get where I am. I do not reach 40 and be only be model. I like to bring things to others and myself.

How did it start?

Life has not been easy for me. I started my career at 14 years and I have sacrificed much to get where I am. I built my career step by step. At first I had no money to pay the bus. Over time I could get a taxi and then I bought a car. I know what it is to have nothing, now I have the life I have because of my effort and my family.

It is difficult to imagine before the success

My first job was for a parade of Alexander McQueen. At first, everyone thought I was beautiful, I went to 42 auditions and all rejected me. Not even looked at my face.

And suddenly, everything changed ...

It was in London in 97 years. I was hired (for the parade of McQueen) because I know very well walk in heels. From there, I did my best to be in the right publications and for people to respect me.

And how you earned that respect?

The world of fashion is a frivolous world where you have to fight to earn respect. I sacrificed a lot to get where I am. In all my years of career, I have never been late for work. That is the view of customers, who not only want to hire a beautiful face. If you are not serious and professional, does not help your beauty. My clients know that I take my work to the best of my responsibilities.

In all this, your family has played an important role ..

My family has always helped me. We are six sisters and my parents have always tried to instill strong values ​​of family and lifestyle. My head is well furnished and if you are happy inside, you're beautiful on the outside.

What has changed since you mom?

Since the birth of my son Benjamin I can not sleep as much. I always wake up before ten o'clock and start the day doing some sport. I like to exercise, as well as yoga and walking, if I'm at the beach surfing or volleyball practice in the mountains and ride horses when I can do boxing or dance. I have to choose very well what I devote my time, because since my mother found out I had to leave behind a part of life to sink the responsabildades of this new phase. But every day I try to have some time for me. I try to combine my work and personal life, and I personally take care of Benjamin.

Yours is genetic ... What else?

I exercise when I wake up, usually yoga, I practice for years. Drink plenty of water and as healthy. Hydrate my skin a lot, and use natural products, no parabens or chemicals. I do not much makeup, I like the look very natural, with a makeup base fluid and light, a touch of eye shadow or mascara and gloss or lip balm. And I'll never sleep without desmaquillarme.

Nothing we haven't already suspected but now seems the press is catching on too...

People dressed Gisele Bundchen in recent events have already noticed some changes in the body of relevant top. It is said that she is pregnant with her second child with football star Tom Brady. The two are already parents of Benjamin, 2 years. Sought by the column, the model's advice had not responded until the conclusion of this issue.

(giseledaily)

Sick I dont think there will be one anytime soon going by her last pregnancy. :rofl: We only knew by her obviously growing belly in pap pics and then Gisele never confirmed at all; Tom did. and only about 3 months before Ben was even due. :| The Brazilian press was asking her team and they dont confirm or deny, just said they dont talk about her personal life.

These pictures from February 28th were never published. what do you think?

1647137a.jpg1647137b.jpg

It seems that the top of the tops was pregnant with her second child, according to sources close to the transition from model to Brazil, who said she is really pregnant and who dreams of having a girl.

Gisele Bundchen the mother of Benjamin, two years old, was passing the honeymoon at his mansion in Costa Rica, with the intention of getting pregnant again, her husband, American footballer Tom Brady.

Recently, the model in Brazil launched its collection of lingerie, where desfilaria only bra and panties by the famous Rua Oscar Freire in Sao Paulo, this last week, but the supermother gave up and asked to use a lace shirt, where its not noticeable transparecesse belly of two months.

We contacted the advice of the model, which has not confirmed nor denied the rumors at least Gisele pregnancy, which was just waiting to complete 3 months of pregnancy to officially break the news and it will take a vacation for about 5 months.

http://colunistas.ig...-segundo-filho/

She was supposed to only model in bra and panties for her lingerie launch but asked for clothing. :rofl:

She will stop work for 5 months

She was going to wear lingerie? Come on that a bit extreme.

That said, if she's pregnant, i'm happy for her. I kinda like how all the top models are family oriented. Lol and they seem to get together and decide to get pregnant at the same time.

She's totally pregnant & i totally hope she's having a girl! I noticed the 'belly' in the David Y candids & i was wondering but I'm glad it wasn't just me. I hope she's a little bit more open about the pregnancy this time, kind of like Adriana & just say 'yes I'm pregnant & I'm having the baby in X month', that's all i ask for because knowing Gisele I'm sure she won't do editorials or pregnancy work, which is fine i just hope she at least confirms before six months this time lol

Honestly I'm waiting for Karolina to get pregnant again now too, i feel like this is 2008/2009 all over because the same models are having babies :clap:

Hope she will have a girl that looks like Duda :clap:

She did the London Fog campaign before she was really showing and they did the worst photoshop job ever on her belly in those (and also were the ones who acidentally spilled the beans to the press) She shot that one portrait while pregnant with Patrick Demarchelier for US Vogue (so they must have been planning her US Vogue cover comeback before she even gave birth)

I dont think she will confirm it, I will be surprised if she did! but who knows maybe she will be different this time around.

I think we've seen her busy working in these past few months (from what we know with tweets and such) so she has been shooting some F/W things. She will probably be MIA during the summer. She is even when shes not pregnant. Going by last pregnancy I remember not seeing her from June until September. but we know her secret little hideaway by now, haha. (Costa Rica)

I'm just so confused. she's gotta be more than 3 months. What about those unpublished candids from February. there is no excuse for that belly on Gisele other than pregnancy.

Yeah she did ONE pregnant picture in 2009, but she didnt do a whole pregnancy editorial & i dont think she'll do it this time elther.

Cant wait to see what she shot for Chanel, i would die if its the campaign but it may be a fragance because they probably did the campaign already

heeey Vidders out there!

I'm doing a collab video about the VS Models if you want be part of it here are the rules

PLEASE READ THE RULES

+ This collab video is about the VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS only (Every model that walked on the Vs Fashion Show

+ Choose only 1 model to make your part

+ Every part is about a diferent model

+ The one that first comment about the part and model that want is taking

+ Feel free to use your own colloring and effects