Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Granted, it's a little out of the ordinary since things like OnlyFans are usually the domain of celebrities who no one has heard from in years. However I think I'm right in thinking that Diora has done numerous nude scenes in the past, not to mention posing for Playboy at one time, so it's possible that she simply doesn't view this as being much of a departure.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/chrissy-teigen-apologizes-courtney-stodden-1234952246/

I do find it funny that Chrissy Teigen is trying to pretend this was a youthful mistake when she must have been in her twenties when this entire episode occurred?

Sliding into someone's DMs to tell them to kill themselves is psychotic behavior.

When I saw Diora do that I was thinking that she must have given up on her acting career...

She and Rachel Cook are very awkward to look at.  It just looks wrong, and their classy faces just aren't stripper faces.  It's like they need to get striptease/makeup lessons from an old stripper to do it better lol.

Another one is Elizabeth Hurley.  She is fighting father time and competing with 30-somethings, with the help of instagram filters..!

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I do find it funny that Chrissy Teigen is trying to pretend this was a youthful mistake when she must have been in her twenties when this entire episode occurred?

Sliding into someone's DMs to tell them to kill themselves is psychotic behavior.

I swear, the only time Chrissy Teigen ever seems to come on my radar these days is when she's being called out for doing something wildly hypocritical.

Hard to believe though that a grown adult did this for what sounds like several months or maybe even years. I know a decade ago, the internet was something of a different place, but that's inexcusable.

2 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/chrissy-teigen-apologizes-courtney-stodden-1234952246/

This Teigen girl is horrible. Saying things like that requires huge levels of sadism.

But she'll get away with it, cause she's a "celebrity" and I'm guessing she's a "progressive", which should shield her against everything in the media.

10 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Kat Dennings seems to have gotten breast reduction surgery, which is horrifying and sad

Why are you horrified and sad? 

My thought is that she did it because of back issues from carrying the weight. 

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Why are you horrified and sad? 

My thought is that she did it because of back issues from carrying the weight. 

I might be wrong, it's just a rumor.  :p

I like them big 

3f8b6c4653be186a50b841e5491c3d08.png

• 2 weeks later...

I find it pretty hilarious that it took so many people this long to discover Chrissy Teigen is a trash person.

One of the very first things I saw of her on social media was her mocking Jay Mohr's infant child for having been called Meredith.

I have the feeling that she got away with this behavior for a long time because the people she attacked weren't much liked or were deemed to be "deserving" of her behavior. That has now clearly changed.

On 6/15/2021 at 9:47 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I find it pretty hilarious that it took so many people this long to discover Chrissy Teigen is a trash person.

Weirdly, she keeps trying to attribute her past online behaviour to some kind of desperate attempt to appear funny and cool, but Stodden was referring to private messages. That's not playing to a crowd, that's straight-up harrassment of someone she clearly had a strong dislike for, and she seems unable to grasp how awful that is.

• 4 weeks later...

Tiger King Joe Exotic announces cannabis line and dating show after prison exit

Joe, 58, is convinced he will be released from prison by the end of the year, and has lined up new love and businesses in preparation

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/tiger-king-joe-exotic-announces-24614118