Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

8 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Are they supposed to look like their skin is charred leather? :wacko:

It's a special, tan bodypaint they use to highlight the vascularity and density of the muscles.  Back in Arnold's time they didn't use it.

This is a real freakshow of a sport and all of them are exposing themselves to major health risks.  According to Bumstead's youtube he had numerous health problems over the past year 1. hernia surgery 2. muscle tear 3. kidney problems from PED use

• 3 months later...

So apparently Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford don't like the idea of their daughter dating Pete Davidson.

Gee I wonder why, I'd thought any parents of an 18-year old daughter would love for their child to end up with a 26-year old who is mentally unstable and has a history of being a pussy hound. :rofl:

On 12/24/2019 at 4:37 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

A lot of famous actors are in Band of Brothers. Tom Hardy is another one.

Basically they hired a lot of Brits because it was a large ensemble and they are generally cheaper.

But then some of them went on to become huge movie stars.

Thank you. I must be one of a handful who’s not seen that movie.

4 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Thank you. I must be one of a handful who’s not seen that movie.

It's actually a mini-series. If you haven't seen it, I'd check it out, it's really well done.

"The Pacific" is a good companion piece, it's basically the same show but about American soldiers in the Pacific theater instead of Europe.

10 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

"The Pacific" is a good companion piece, it's basically the same show but about American soldiers in the Pacific theater instead of Europe.

Yeah, Tom Hardy was in it.  I never knew that Magneto was in it until youtube recommended me a video.

I still think that BOB and the Pacific are the best and most authentic WW2 productions ever made.   All the other WW2 movies/shows have a distinctive "fake" and/or "cheap" quality to them.  "With the Old Breed" is one of the most haunting WW2 memoirs ever written.

Ram Dass died!  I had no idea.  Ironically I had listened and watched two of his works on death last year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/23/obituaries/baba-ram-dass-richard-alpert-dead.html

Ram Dass (born Richard Alpert; April 6, 1931 – December 22, 2019),[1] also known as Baba Ram Dass, was an American spiritual teacher, psychologist, and author. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Dass