Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

I don’t see this lasting. The pictures of the two of them together are really weird. He is super into her but in a pushy, possessive, slightly aggressive way, wanting everyone to see, and she is trying to pull on the reins. Maybe he is really good in bed. But it’s weird that a feminist like Emily would share a sense of humour and views with a guy who posts something like that on his page. Maybe they share a party lifestyle…?

Damn :confused: The frustration and jealousy in here is crazy (always has been though but it’s reached an all time high for sure now). Whatever happend to being happy for someone? Who cares how long they’ve been together? Congrats to the couple and I hope they won’t see these posts from their so called “fans”. I don’t even want to imagine how people will react in here when/if she announces she’s pregnant. 

I mean, people were jealous of whoever Emily was with from the beginning, who wouldn't be jealous of whoever got to spend their nights with her really :D People are just making a comment on something they think is a lil cringey, it's not just everyone going "m'lady should be with ME" :cry2:

33 minutes ago, LameImpala said:

I mean, people were jealous of whoever Emily was with from the beginning, who wouldn't be jealous of whoever got to spend their nights with her really :D People are just making a comment on something they think is a lil cringey, it's not just everyone going "m'lady should be with ME" :cry2:

There's a huge difference between someone being jealous that someone as beautiful (inside & out) as Emily is taken or actually making these snarky comments and talking about how she will be divorced in a year. That's just downright disrespectful and says more about these people making these comments than it does about Emily. I truly hope she doesn't come here because if I were her and saw my "fans" making such comments I'd probably never want to come back. 

I'm not an Emily fan outside of copy & paste.  She doesn't come across as an attractive woman/marriage material or a woman of inner quality and beauty at all outside of her looks- and this wedding is worth making fun of :rofl:

Not sure why her supposed fans like to criticize her, won't comment on that ...

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

I'm not an Emily fan outside of copy & paste.  She doesn't come across as an attractive woman/marriage material or a woman of inner quality and beauty at all outside of her looks- and this wedding is worth making fun of :rofl:

Sorry but, I agree as well aside from the attractive part. :rofl:

Look, if Emily does end up with this guy and becomes Miss happily ever after then great! She just doesn’t come off as they type who would go the distance given her public persona and actions in past years. We are nothing more than outsiders making guesses based on past observations :cain: So it’s all fair game here!

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

So basically the only reason you come in here is to make fun of her? Wow, so mature... 

53 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Sorry but, I agree as well aside from the attractive part. :rofl:

Look, if Emily does end up with this guy and becomes Miss happily ever after then great! She just doesn’t come off as they type who would go the distance given her public persona and actions in past years. We are nothing more than outsiders making guesses based on past observations :cain: So it’s all fair game here!

So on one hand you're an outsider and just making observations yet at the same time you seem to be so sure that she's not the type to settle down? Also, who's to say some people here aren't outsiders and actually know her personally? 

"It's all fair game here!" Lol nope. Not at all. "If Emily does end up with this guy"... Umm. Hello? She DID end up with him. She married him. If that's not being together with someone then I don't know what is. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

So on one hand you're an outsider and just making observations yet at the same time you seem to be so sure that she's not the type to settle down? Also, who's to say some people here aren't outsiders and actually know her personally? 

"It's all fair game here!" Lol nope. Not at all. "If Emily does end up with this guy"... Umm. Hello? She DID end up with him. She married him. If that's not being together with someone then I don't know what is. 

I will always be an outsider and what I stated are just guesses based on what I’ve seen of her on social media and the likes. And I’m fairly certain no one here personally knows her :rofl:

It’s the internet, of course it is all fair game :p And I know they are together, I can make that observation clearly :rofl: I’m talking about the long haul missy :D 

I am always the first in line to make fun of her and her so call modeling/acting career but the nasty comments on the preview pages about her & her husband are totally unnecessary.

It's exactly like on Taylor's thread: let's bash her boyfriend because he doesn't deserve her.

ps: The divorce date was the only comment that make me laugh. At least that was funny.

29 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

I will always be an outsider and what I stated are just guesses based on what I’ve seen of her on social media and the likes. And I’m fairly certain no one here personally knows her :rofl:

It’s the internet, of course it is all fair game :p And I know they are together, I can make that observation clearly :rofl: I’m talking about the long haul missy :D 

Funny how you go from being so sure and acting like you know her so well to “just guessing”. So to be clear, just because it’s the internet, according to you it’s totally fine  to say these things about someone you don’t know? If there’s one thing I’m fairly certain of it’s that no one in here, including you, would even dare to say things like that to her face in real life. What I don’t understand is the need for all these comments. If you still like her modeling work, why not focus on that instead of her personal life which has absolutely nothing to do with her career, even though her personal decisions seem to be so much more “important” to you and several others here. 

1 minute ago, *Luna* said:

Funny how you go from being so sure and acting like you know her so well to “just guessing”. So to be clear, just because it’s the internet, according to you it’s totally fine  to say these things about someone you don’t know? If there’s one thing I’m fairly certain of it’s that no one in here, including you, would even dare to say things like that to her face in real life. What I don’t understand is the need for all these comments. If you still like her modeling work, why not focus on that instead of her personal life which has absolutely nothing to do with her career? 

I was never so sure it's just a guess on my part once again :rofl: But hey, you know what, I will just keep my lips sealed with those comments from now on with Emily and her personal life even is she plasters it all over social media :rofl: I will just bag on her career then when the time arises :p

7 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

I was never so sure it's just a guess on my part once again :rofl: But hey, you know what, I will just keep my lips sealed with those comments from now on with Emily and her personal life even is she plasters it all over social media :rofl: I will just bag on her career then when the time arises :p

Why and how she decides to share things is her decision. That doesn’t automatically make it cool and okay for you or others to make such rude comments about someone. Have you ever thought of the possibility that she checks out her topic and reads these comments? Like I already said before, I really hope that she doesn’t because if I were her, I’d be very disappointed. 

You clearly don’t really care much about how your comments come across to others because now you’re just going to “bag on” her career when you see fit... The level of maturity here seems to be decreasing with the second. 

My message was interrupted.. sorry

She's always forward with her opinions.

I can't believe I'd ever say anything against her as I've been a fan for some years now but I think she so stupid and arrogant doing this and sadly I'm now done with supporting and followinv her.

As we all say it's her life and her choices so she's made her bed so now she's got to sleep in it. !!