Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Biebs......

Justin Bieber: Mugshot Released After DUI Arrest

post-42953-0-1445991060-30601_thumb.jpg

Justin Bieber‘s mugshot has just been released after his arrest early Thursday (January 23) in Miami Beach, Fla.

The 19-year-old singer was taken into custody after being pulled over for drag racing. He was ultimately arrested for DUI, resisting arrest without violence, drag racing and driving on an expired license.

New details were just released about the case as well – including information thatJustin told police that he had smoked marijuana and was on prescription drugsat the time of his arrest. His police report was also released to the public.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/01/23/justin-bieber-mugshot-released-after-dui-arrest/

NOOO :cry: This is just terrible...

Philip Seymour Hoffman dead after apparent drug overdose: cops

Oscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead of an apparent drug overdose inside a Greenwich Village home on Sunday, cops said.
Hoffman’s body was found by a friend at 11:30 a.m. Sunday morning in an apartment at 35 Bethune St., sources said.
Cops are at the scene and are investigating, sources said.
Hoffman has admittedly struggled with drug addiction in the past, and reportedly checked himself into rehab last year for heroin abuse.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/02/philip-seymour-hoffman-found-dead-in-his-apartment/

There was a tiny chance it was a death hoax.... unfortunately it wasn't the case this time. btw, death hoaxes are terrible, why do they still appear :banghead:

Philip will be truly missed... what a fantastic actor he was...

NOOO :cry: This is just terrible...

Philip Seymour Hoffman dead after apparent drug overdose: cops

OMG...NO!!!! :cry2:

post-2904-0-1445991060-62174_thumb.gif

unfortunately it wasn't the case this time. btw, death hoaxes are terrible, why do they still appear :banghead:

Because some people are thoughtless, insensitive assholes who have a sick sense of humor <_<

This was also reported in the Wall Street Journal and confirmed by NY Police.     I just finished watching one of my most favorite movies ever last week- twice (The Master) and Hoffman delivered my favorite performance of his here.  My liking of him as an actor had increased.  The timing is quite bad..  

This is a bummer as unlike other celebrity deaths... Hoffmann was a truly talented and prolific actor that always brought a special emotional intelligence, in-depth preparation, and competence to his roles.  (I remember enjoying his method acting exercises with Al Pacino in the documentary about 'Richard III').  'Scent of a Woman' and 'The Big Lebowski' cemented his face. 

He was even good in minor supporting roles like 'The Talented Mr. Riley', 'Along came polly', and 'Red Dragon'.