Bellazon

Bella Hadid
Thumbnail

Maybe its part of Bella's personality. To me she always came across as the edgy type, in stark contrast to Gigi :idk:

II mean, being Gig's sister doesnt help, cause she sets the bar so very high.  Gigi's public image of a model whos heartwarming+bubbly+immaculately dressed in public is very difficult to live up to. If Bella were sum other model she wouldnt come under criticism :/

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

No it's not. It's being hungry for attention and being in tabloids.

Both girls grew up in the States, they're American, there's no "cultural difference".

Of course you had to be a male lol 

A person can wears what she wants and not be dying for attention, if people start wearing what they think is "sociable acceptable" it's just plain stupid because you're not wearing something because you like and yes because people won't talk about it. So shut up. And by growing up in the states means that they can't embrace their cultures we can see how you people are so closed minded and how there are 2 terrible candidates in the run for presidents lmao 

PLUS SHE WAS GOING TO A FREAKING CLUB 

28 minutes ago, Beatriz Faria said:

Of course you had to be a male lol 

A person can wears what she wants and not be dying for attention, if people start wearing what they think is "sociable acceptable" it's just plain stupid because you're not wearing something because you like and yes because people won't talk about it. So shut up. And by growing up in the states means that they can't embrace their cultures we can see how you people are so closed minded and how there are 2 terrible candidates in the run for presidents lmao 

PLUS SHE WAS GOING TO A FREAKING CLUB 

Everything that you wrote is so dumb it almost made my head hurt from reading it.

1 hour ago, elfstone said:

Maybe its part of Bella's personality. To me she always came across as the edgy type, in stark contrast to Gigi :idk:

II mean, being Gig's sister doesnt help, cause she sets the bar so very high.  Gigi's public image of a model whos heartwarming+bubbly+immaculately dressed in public is very difficult to live up to. If Bella were sum other model she wouldnt come under criticism :/

Tits out with the mom at the nightclub. Come on, you know that's not standard behavior. Momma Hadid is just Kris Jenner all over again.

40 minutes ago, Schemer said:

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT IT'S WEIRD AS FUCK GOING WITH YOUR MOM TO A FUCKING NIGHTCLUB! ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR TITTIES ON DISPLAY!

True. I really like Bella and her style. But seriously... her outfit from a nightclub just looks bad. And it's really a kind word in this situation. She can look really stunning and usually her styling are just great. Ok, she is a model, she has a beautiful body, she shows her body to the world. But the show's body on a photoshoot and show the body in a nightclub in this way, it is something completely different. With mom to a nightclub? I also can't understand it... sorry. 

3 hours ago, Schemer said:

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT IT'S WEIRD AS FUCK GOING WITH YOUR MOM TO A FUCKING NIGHTCLUB! ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR TITTIES ON DISPLAY!

HOW IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?! WTF?!

Totally agree. Few girls in the modeling indunstry should dress up "normally" (I think of Bella, Stella Maxwell etc..)

13 hours ago, Schemer said:

HOW IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?! WTF?!

Clearly you've never seen the adult scene where Mia Malkova brings her mom to it. 

:idk: 

Here's the thing: she is an attention grabber, yes. She comes from this reality celeb family, yes. And her sister is already a big name, yes. And she doesn't have the perfect look. All granted. But she takes a great picture. I mean, she can really really really take a great picture. :blush: There. I said it.