Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

post-31444-0-1446017130-44733_thumb.jpg

I so apoligize LAM, please forgive me, thailand so beautiful, and even more beautiful with laetitia and what a collection, I love that she is the whole world, so very thank you for posting the pictures, and please forgive me with my ingnorance, so very thank you, so , so much :wave:

the forum is driving me nuts!!!

I will answer to the zillions pm i received!

I wouldn't mind having help from people that are good with computer to help me (floopy & astronomer) :yes:

I never thought it would be such a pain in the booty to create that forum!! I really must love La Casta!

the forum is driving me nuts!!!

I will answer to the zillions pm i received!

I wouldn't mind having help from people that are good with computer to help me (floopy & astronomer) :yes:

I never thought it would be such a pain in the booty to create that forum!! I really must love La Casta!

so tell what do you need! :)

The name of the forum is dollhouse and no, I wont change it!

I do hope this name does not open up the possibility of sections for substandard females like the G woman!!!!! :whistle:

No it's going to be a Laetitia forum. No other models. And dollhouse is a tv serie that i like a lot made by Josh Weadon< (my king & master) He also made buffy but I am not going to name a Laetitia forum "buffy the vampire slayer?" even it it's one of the best show ever!