Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys, I just found something interesting that although is not really about Laetitia it kind of resonates with my avatar and username.

I guess you all have seen the film HOME by Yann Arthus-Bertrand. If not, watch it: (It was produced by Luc Besson – Laetitia's friend?)

Well, I was amazed by the soundtrack and looking for it I found that it uses music from "La Jeune Fille et Les Loups": http://www.amazon.com/Home-Armand-Amar/dp/B002B4TG08 (Track 5)

Cool, huh? It's the same composer. I guess the soundtrack for "La Jeune Fille et Les Loups" must be good then. So, there you go. Another reason to watch the movie :p

p.s: I hadn't seen the picture with the glasses either!

Apparently a lot of people have never seen the picture I posted earlier of Laetitia with glasses, from the Guess campaign in 1998/99. I was asked to take a better picture of it, and I apologize for not having a scanner large enough to scan the poster (it's 18"x24") but here's a very high-res photo of it. Also for sale, along with a few others.

th_laetitiaglasses.jpg

I am soooooooooooo sorry that I was not able to be on the computer to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY LAE :fun: beautiful soul, beautiful mind, beautiful person happy , happy , be-lated birthday :heart: I must walk the hall of shame :blush: to my fellow forum friends for not being here on her birthday so please forgive me so with some pictures cause well kiki, :blush: I will recover, but here are some pictures from baidu chinese search engine that would not allow greedy americans to buy them out :whistle:

post-31444-1273689730_thumb.jpg

happy birthday to you :heart:

post-31444-1273689763_thumb.jpg

happy birthaday to us and you :heart:

post-31444-1273689804_thumb.jpg

thank you baidu :kiss:

post-31444-1273689833_thumb.jpg

and poster on this search engine with the yellow tennis dress, listen If I could explain myself it would just even confuse me but If you go over there You will see :kiss:

lisa-1 where did you get that amazing little moving avi :heart: