Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

since I spend all my money on lae on anything I can , printed matter and movies and this is a multishared computer, the rapidshare I will be unable to see, cause rapidshare does want your money :gocho: soooo just surfing but I think I will post my other fave film by lae, "le grande appartment", I looooooooove when she dances in the bathroom, wheres those glasses but most of all the scene that they show when she gets upset with her hubbyMathieu Amalric of course dans le film :kiss:

http://www.ftv.com/fashion/page.php?P=4264...47&id=24047

how I miss my old place I had sattelite and could watch ftv :angie:

I feel your pain Hope :hug: ....I don't have broadband here in my new lovenest....making do with mobile broad for now....even Youtube takes a lot opf patience!!!

Love the make up! it' slike old Hollywood star! and the dress and hair are like in mars attack! that's why I love Laetitia: she is beautiful and original! not like everybody

Mars Attacks! My favorite movie ever!

Tak tak tak tak taak taak tak!!

post-19830-0-1446017088-41579_thumb.gif

Are u searching for troubles with moi the :alien: ? <_<

lafayette11.th.jpg

Jean-Paul Goude, Groom

:yes: I have been inspired by Mars Attacks:

and the dress and hair are like in mars attack! that's why I love Laetitia: she is beautiful and original!
Mars Attacks! My favorite movie ever!

Tak tak tak tak taak taak tak!!

post-10177-0-1446017088-98465_thumb.gif :mignonne:

I like the beginning of the story but I would rewrite the end. :cry:

Oh by the way, I've voted against!

Thanks for your vote. It has been taken in consideration. You’re lovely, Kiki. ;)

Yeah, that's propably because she's got two kids and isn't 18 anymore. That's how a grown-up woman looks like when she's choosen not to get fake tits or liposuction and is not photoshopped.

Some people really should get accquainted with reality, otherwise I fear for the future.

Hey, I'm generally speaking, I respect every different opinions. But I feel a general lack of dealing with the natural results of getting older, but still being strikingly beautiful and sexy.