Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Love sophie and Laetitiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well it's not a serious thing! Laetitia is light and not pretentious! she put a beautiful and funny dress! and she feels well in her body! she had her 3rd baby not a long time ago and Laetitia breastfeed so tha'ts normal! now she is not like that everyday! it's just for a boring ceremony! I don't what is bad! Look Monica bellucci breast and body after her first baby! look all women!

I was just watching the video shared by karol (thank you!) and here's what I like. There's a part where Laetitia is shown with her leg like this:

post-10072-0-1446017090-35366_thumb.jpg

Was she doing it to cover her breast? Possibly. But it seems to me so out of place that I found it endearing. I mean, who does that??? It's things like these which set Laetitia apart for me from the rest. She has a uniqueness that's goes far beyond physical.

In a way I do think she's a little vulgar (as opposed to refined) but that's part of who she is and I love her for that :wub:

p.s: hearing her voice now, it's like is deeper now. before it was just music for my ears.

sorry I guess should just type name and bellazon, k really sorry about that but still stick by this, and well viva lae :heart:

ohhhhh and looking at some of this stuff relating to lae very insulting to models in general, lindsey wixson who is getting the flack anyway see for your self their is a timelife link, WHAT THEY EAT so fricking insulting , jesus christ not any news, since for many years models start an early age, why..... the agency gets to groom them, jesus I hear myself talk, these are not animals, easy targets, anyways sorry, for this but not being able to find proper place to post, probably in front of my face, but great model hope I am right but if someone can help me, seriously agents, designers, and photographers, NAMES , THEY HAVE NAMES, TOTALLY HUMAN YOU KNOW, please give the respect they deserve and besides your making a ton of money from these beautiful people :heart:

I was just watching the video shared by karol (thank you!) and here's what I like. There's a part where Laetitia is shown with her leg like this:

post-5621-0-1446017091-68559_thumb.jpg

Was she doing it to cover her breast? Possibly.

I think :heart: Laetitia :heart: is getting ready to kick a photographer in the head!! :laugh:

The final countdown

lccesarlweil2icon.jpg

Canal+ published the video where Laetitia is interviewed by Laurent Weil before the Cesar film awards.

You can follow the transcription and the translation from French to English.

That's funny because she is wearing THAT dress but she looks uncomfortable and very shy :blush: (jumping on a feet to another) that's cute!

that's cute!

Clin d'oeil [Wink] from Quebec

lccliendoeilcovericon.jpg

      Jan Welters

Since March 1, 2010 Laetitia features the front page of the fashion magazine Clin d'oeil April 2010,

number one in Quebec.

Thank you as always Nimzo, of course I must await for someone to sell this because whenever I try to buy issue myself from sites, I am Q'uelle stupide" watching her interview really such a wonderful person she is, and I love that she is protective, I think I am going to cry, really such a crybaby I am, she has had such a long life as so many here will have or had, thru it all lae has alwayysssssss handled herself with dignity, she is I hope , well watching wich I have stopped those model shows, but using the examples why do I never hear her metioned, I guess life must have some drama, I guess, I mean half hear, because everything is a story, but always using naomi, linda, kate, etc, she just has led a little more quiet life, soooo here is to all like lae who live their life quietly, and here is to the ones who get proscuted by press , forums, and others, cause in the end , they are people too :heart: hi, every one :wave:

:laugh: Rob, very true, but so many european woman do not wear, I think that again dealing with the standards , culture, and really people who want to pick :ninja: , the great thing is that here in the US nobody really knows lae for being an actress, and to match even most dont even recognize her as a model, when I have my pictures on my wall , I'm on the computer, going broke getting her magazines, people where I am now... I will give an age range for you from early to mid twenties alllllllllllllllllllll the way up to 50+ " they always ask me when either I am watching a movie or my pictures that I have, or really anything, go " who is she" wich this is as I quote, " she is my favorite french actress, but you may know her as the one of the original victoria secrets girls" and this is what I get :blink: , so vive le france and vive lae cause soooooooooo glad, because to much stupid stuff you know , really stupid stuff, so lady lae , and many other from around the world, and even here in this country where models are concerned, who is she? :heart: a great person to you all... However Naomi, gets alot of press here, allllllllot some of her just to stupid, labeling naomi, but in US thats what people want, and of course tyra banks really more for her talk show, america reallllllly likes talk shows, why I do not know, cause when I watched ocassionally americas next topmodel, I did say "when" most give me the :blink:

and from the family guy, this is what of percieved of this art form, but I do loooooooooove the family guy

even here , I mean tyra was a victoria secret girl too, but people see what they want to see....

still think family guy is awesome though, stewie rules, so does brian, soooooooo unbelieveable political incorrect if I put a lable on it, and thats why this girl looooooooooves it :heart:

I dont think I will be seeing any family guys with lae :kiss: