Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

She used to be so gorgeous but i don't think she is aging well.

I think so too. It's Stefano's fault. (N)

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Really, why do you think that? It's just for fun you said that? If no, it's stupid!

I hope at 30 years old and after 3 children I'll be like Laetitia....Just take a look at her last photoshoot for Elle or Vanity Fair and tell me if really this woman aged not well....Yes she's not the same since her start in fashion but she was a teenager when she beacome a supermodel. Now she is thinner and have not the same curves but sorry IMO she still gorgeous! :blush:

It's not stupid what they said...I agree. She looks tired.

I love her, she has been one of my fave models...but she looks tired which can make you look old.

It is not a direct attack. Pull in your claws please.

Lae has always been beautiful imo, but I do agree she does look tired at times

yes it's true! but she is still beautiful but in a different way...Claudia Schiffer doesn't look like how she was at 20 years too, Cindy Crawford etc... Laetitia is 31 years she's one of rare models to have 3 children and not use plastic surgery (Cindy, Naomi..... :ninja: ) so like it was said before if she wasn't a star, she could be gorgeous coz it's true she doesn't need money to be beautiful....(coz it's easy to pay a coach to have a great body with sport, and everybody can't do this when you work the evening you haven't the time to run 3 hours, it's easy to pay to have a new nose, breast.... )

so Laetitia you are the most beautiful woman of 31 years lol :laugh: and you were one of the most of 20 years!

Look on this ad with the beautiful doutzen, Laetitia seems to be the same age as doutzen!

The thing with Laetitia is ... I hardly ever see her wearing make-up when she's not modeling. Maybe that is why some people think she's "aging terribly"? :idk: Almost all models have a face full of make-up when they leave their house. Of course no one wants to be seen looking badly, but Laetitia just doesn't seem to care. She has three children, not an easy task for someone so young! She is only 31. It's natural that she's going to look tired -- she's a busy mom! I'm sure there are times when ALL of us look tired, whether from work, school, or kids. I think we forget that no one is perfect, not even the lovely Laetitia. So don't be so quick to judge. :whistle:

I am dying for some more pics Laetitia pics as BB :(

I cannot believe anyone would say this woman is 'ageing terribly'.... what does that even mean... :confused:

It means someone... <_< ...doesn't really have a clue and thinks a 31 year old mother of three paparazzi photographed out and about, possibly just shopping should look pretty much the same as she did at 21 modelling swimwear. :cain:

I think a little bit of thought is required before posting things like 'she used to be gorgeous but hasn't aged well'... :heart: Laetitia :heart: looks as captivating to me in pictures taken now as she looked when I first saw her in 1996. :wub: