Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

She used to be so gorgeous but i don't think she is aging well.

she's 31 years, she still gorgeous, she is mother of 3 children, she is complelty natural but this is rare when many top models use botox, or plastic surgery for cheek, mouth, nose and practise sport many hours by day...Laetitia is naturally beautiful...if she wasn't famous and just a woman like everybody, she would be gorgeous too coz she doesn't use her money to created her beauty....whereas I think many models or actresses, if they weren't famous they couldn't be beautiful a long time coz they use their days to stay pretty....

Now on the picture with Athena she can't be like when she did pics for VS...she just had her baby, it's a candid in the street so forgive her to be a woman and not a photoshop/plasticsurgery/virtual woman

You started off positively and sensibly, with your observation about some French actor (that I seem to recognise from A Very Long Engagement) but two posts later and you've clearly lost the plot.

Best you stick to the blokes :whistle:

You started off positively and sensibly, with your observation about some French actor (that I seem to recognise from A Very Long Engagement) but two posts later and you've clearly lost the plot.

Wow are you stalking me?

I said she was gorgeous and is not aging well which is true.Just my opinion.

Wow are you stalking me?

Well you know where you can stick your opinion....in someone else's thread :whistle:

Wow are you stalking me?

Well you know where you can stick your opinion....in someone else's thread :whistle:

Calm down!

Im allowed to express my opinion here even if you don't like what i say.And don't get me wrong i like Laetitia.

Oh Rob darling, I don't think huio said something bad?

I said way more bad things about Laetitia and her sense of style or her hair or make-up!!

Be nice. :flower: Oui?

Not in your first post here, you didn't. And dislike of style, hair or makeup from time to time is nowhere near as bad as saying someome has't aged well :mad:

I think so too. It's Stefano's fault. (N)

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Really, why do you think that? It's just for fun you said that? If no, it's stupid!

I hope at 30 years old and after 3 children I'll be like Laetitia....Just take a look at her last photoshoot for Elle or Vanity Fair and tell me if really this woman aged not well....Yes she's not the same since her start in fashion but she was a teenager when she beacome a supermodel. Now she is thinner and have not the same curves but sorry IMO she still gorgeous! :blush: