Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Hi peeps :wave:

I don't know if you still remember me (I most certainly remember Carmelita and Lolita and a few more of you ;) )

I can't believe this thread is now over 700!! last time I was here, it was about 100!

anyway, I think it's been almost 3 years since I posted here, hope you guys are good ;)

keep up the good work!! :wave:

I remember you!! glad to see u back

I don't know if you still remember me (I most certainly remember Carmelita and Lolita and a few more of you ;) )

I can't believe this thread is now over 700!! last time I was here, it was about 100!

anyway, I think it's been almost 3 years since I posted here, hope you guys are good ;)

I remember you!! glad to see u back

I wasn't a member of this forum at that time but i've read your comments

Welcome back!

GEEZ - Pauline!! :hug:

Of course I do remember!! We all missed you much since you left - so glad your back!! I hope everything's fine with you and you're going to be here frequently again!!

thanks she is so cute!!!! it seems to be next the park "Jardin du Luxembourg"! I go often I never see Laetitia!!! :o

Just imagine you would meet her!! I couldn't say a word, I guess. I would just stare with my eyes and mouth wide open and perhaps be able to mutter a "Hello" :laugh: instead of all the things I would like to tell her :wub:

I'm just here to say a few things

1- not a big fan of Laetitia's blonde hair ;( hope she goes back to her beautiful chestnut/brownish color, what do yuo think?!

2-I'm getting married next week to A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM and this is where we met 3 years ago (Rhett) and left this place to be with each other ;)

so, girls, keep your eyes open :shifty: you never know!

and 3 - this is all thanks to laetitia ;) If I didn't like her, I wouldn't have come here and my life would still be the same. So, in a way, it's all because I collected pictures of here and came across this board ;) Since then, me and him moved to another countries, started our own business, got engaged and are getting married next week!

anyway, I'll finish my mumbling right now, and I must say THANKS TO BELLAZON AND THANKS TO LAETITIA! :hug:

1- not a big fan of Laetitia's blonde hair ;( hope she goes back to her beautiful chestnut/brownish color, what do yuo think?!

2-I'm getting married next week to A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM and this is where we met 3 years ago (Rhett) and left this place to be with each other ;)

and 3 - this is all thanks to laetitia ;) If I didn't like her, I wouldn't have come here and my life would still be the same. So, in a way, it's all because I collected pictures of here and came across this board ;) Since then, me and him we moved to another countries, started our own business, got engaged and are getting married next week!

anyway, I'll finish my mumbling right now, and I must say THANKS TO BELLAZON AND THANKS TO LAETITIA! :hug:

lol god this story it's crazy!!!! Congratulations! I don't remember him....but how did you meet him? he lived in the same country than you? it's funny! Just come sometimes to post some things!

thanks she is so cute!!!! it seems to be next the park "Jardin du Luxembourg"! I go often I never see Laetitia!!! :o

U know I lived during 5 years at 10 mnts from Laetitia was living. I was taking the subway everyday to go to work & i was passing in front of her apartment and windows everyday. I NEVER seen her!! My mom saw her with Satheene 3 or 4 times but never moi! But i've seen her many times during special occasions

U know I lived during 5 years at 10 mnts from Laetitia was living. I was taking the subway everyday to go to work & i was passing in front of her apartment and windows everyday. I NEVER seen her!! My mom saw her with Satheene 3 or 4 times but never moi! But i've seen her many times during special occasions

pfffffffffffff why we can't! lol it's strange! she must lived in the 6eme coz paparazzi pics show her often near the jardin du luxembourg! or maybe she moved! what you mother said about Laetitia! tell us!!!

Just imagine you would meet her!! I couldn't say a word, I guess. I would just stare with my eyes and mouth wide open and perhaps be able to mutter a "Hello" :laugh: instead of all the things I would like to tell her :wub:

Me too!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: I'm too shy^^

and 3 - this is all thanks to laetitia ;) If I didn't like her, I wouldn't have come here and my life would still be the same. So, in a way, it's all because I collected pictures of here and came across this board ;) Since then, me and him moved to another countries, started our own business, got engaged and are getting married next week!

Congratulations to you Pauline!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: it's a great story!!!!