Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

i'd love to see a segment with all differents country represented, they've got models from everywhere in the world, they could use barbs for hungary for exemple, constance for france, candice or behati for south africa, adri or aless, even izabel for brazil etc... it would be really cool to see outfit inspired by different country :)

i'd love to see a segment with all differents country represented, they've got models from everywhere in the world, they could use barbs for hungary for exemple, constance for france, candice or behati for south africa, adri or aless, even izabel for brazil etc... it would be really cool to see outfit inspired by different country :)

victoria´s secret has uploaded a photo hours ago on instagram, named "snow angel" in the photo there is  candice in a feathered hoodie... something compared with the snow angels theme? well see!!! seems cool and simple!! im hoping for a goos VSFS this year!  :ddr:

BTW i haven´t seen the catalogue so it could also be a photo from it.. sorry if im so dumb :)

Yes, Cara seems serious about working in films, and being money can't be a problem for her, I wouldn't be surprised if her modeling days are pretty much over....I thought she brought a fun vibe to the show last year, I wish she was going to be there again...

I still love the country-themed idea.

They had a Country Girls segment in 2010.

And guys, seriously, what's with the absolute certainty that VS will fuck everything up? Literally what is the point of going in with such negativity? Do you gain something out of it? Do you feed off the dark energy of devoting your time to something you clearly hate?

I think a country style idea would be good for 2015, like a segment in support of the Olympics since the Olympics is all about the unification of nations through sport, but then again, everybody would go squabble on how racist it is to have someone wearing a kimono styled pair of undies or a pair of lederhosen. 

Do we know anything about the performers? Is is totally impossible that Ed Sheeran will be there? He is English, He is friends with Taylor (I don't see Taylor and 1D happening at the same time, it would be awkward), he is in New York. I haven't looked back, if anyone mentioned his name before. What do you think?