Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

does anyone know how many models they had in the Golden Years

(2005ish)

If I counted correctly, 2005 had 28 girls. 2006 had 26.

Ahhh, the days where VS valued the quality of girls versus quantity. Nobody was a filler back then, all the girls seemed like they were the best of the best and selected for a specific reason.

I think PINK is responsible for the inflation of models. It's sort of become a show within the VSFS, with it's own cast that does not partake in the rest of the show. I wish it was like 2005 where every girl wore at least 2 outfits, and all angels had 3.

Don't most of the girls who walk in the pink section only walk in the pink section? Doesn't that cut out between 10-12 girls for the rest of the cast/show so the other segments are divided amongst what 28-30 girls, which isn't a far cry off of the "golden years".

Don't most of the girls who walk in the pink section only walk in the pink section? Doesn't that cut out between 10-12 girls for the rest of the cast/show so the other segments are divided amongst what 28-30 girls, which isn't a far cry off of the "golden years".

honestly I dont think  walking Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is that big of a deal anymore..since a lot of girls are doing it..

Unless youre an angel, it doesn't mean anything

Well, tell that to the millions of girls who dream of walking that runway one day.  A Victoria's Secret angel (or even being on the show) is today's ideal of beauty.  And let's get real here.. no matter how famous or rich or coveted you are in the fashion world, NOBODY knows who you are unless you walk the VS runway.  Your name would be strictly in the modeling industry circles, but as a VS model you become a household name. It is a big deal.. its just that some of the big names who have dropped the brand have outgrown it.  Miranda had been with them for 7 years, I think it was more than enough.

14 names confirmed:

1. adriana

2. alessandra

3. behati

4. candice

5. doutzen

6. karlie

7. lily

8. lindsay

9.  elsa hosk (instagram)

10.jessica hart (instagram)

11.barbara fialho (instagram)

12.lais ribeiro (instagram)

13.jasmine tookes (VS retweeted her about an hour ago)

14.josephine skriver (vs retweeted her about an hour ago)

Amount of girls wise will be the same as last year really. PINK girls will only walk once as they always do. That's about 12-13 girls right there. And like always a few of the other segments will have girls only walking once but the main/regular girls will all get 2+ walks.

This is definitely last year shoes... If you look better you can see that the shape of the shadow looks like Ale's wings of her fantasy bra outfit!

Alright, then If you say so I'll get rid of the picture to not cause extra confusion, however the wings look different... they didn't hang that low, nor where they feathery shaped. Maybe I'm missing something?

This is definitely last year shoes... If you look better you can see that the shape of the shadow looks like Ale's wings of her fantasy bra outfit!

Alright, then If you say so I'll get rid of the picture to not cause extra confusion, however the wings look different... they didn't hang that low, nor where they feathery shaped. Maybe I'm missing something?