Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Not gonna comment on the performers until it's confirmed. For all we know this person (with only 3 posts) could be trolling us.

40 girls?!?! Shit!! They better make a new segment. Not about all the girls getting one outfit.

These are my predictions. Towards the end it starts to get less certain and more wishful. Replace '?' with PINK girls, they alternate too much to be predictable.

1- Adriana Lima
2 - Alessandra Ambrosio
3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Karlie Kloss
7- Lily Aldridge
8- Lindsay Ellingson
9- Elsa Hosk
10- Lais Ribeiro
11- Barbara Fialho
12- Izabel Goulart
13- Sara Sampaio
14- Jasmine Tookes
15- Shanina Shaik
16- Josephine Skriver (semi-confirmed on twitter)
17- Jac Jablonski
18- Constance Jablonski
19- Lily Donaldson
20- Magdalena Frackowiak
21- Martha Hunt
22- Maryna Linchuk
23- Liu Wen
24- Joan Smalls
25- Sui He
26- Bregje Heinen
27- Cameron Russell
28- Hilary Rhoda
29- Toni Garrn
30- Gracie Carvalho
31- Edita V
32- Shannan Click (back from her pregnancy!)
33- Irina Shayk
34- Jourdan Dunn
35- Frida Gustavvson
36-  Jac
37- Barbara Palvin
38- ?
39- ?
40- ?

40 models?! :shock:   What is this, Louis Vuitton or Dior under John Galliano? :wacko:

I didn't want to get my hopes up for my favorite non-angels, but with that many women walking... I'm guessing all PINK models are only going to walk that segment again, which means just one outfit for Elsa

Not gonna comment on the performers until it's confirmed. For all we know this person (with only 3 posts) could be trolling us.

40 girls?!?! Shit!! They better make a new segment. Not about all the girls getting one outfit.

These are my predictions. Towards the end it starts to get less certain and more wishful. Replace '?' with PINK girls, they alternate too much to be predictable.

1- Adriana Lima
2 - Alessandra Ambrosio
3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Karlie Kloss
7- Lily Aldridge
8- Lindsay Ellingson
9- Elsa Hosk
10- Lais Ribeiro
11- Barbara Fialho
12- Izabel Goulart
13- Sara Sampaio
14- Jasmine Tookes
15- Shanina Shaik
16- Josephine Skriver (semi-confirmed on twitter)
17- Jac Jablonski
18- Constance Jablonski
19- Lily Donaldson
20- Magdalena Frackowiak
21- Martha Hunt
22- Maryna Linchuk
23- Liu Wen
24- Joan Smalls
25- Sui He
26- Bregje Heinen
27- Cameron Russell
28- Hilary Rhoda
29- Toni Garrn
30- Gracie Carvalho
31- Edita V
32- Shannan Click (back from her pregnancy!)
33- Irina Shayk
34- Jourdan Dunn
35- Frida Gustavvson
36-  Jac
37- Barbara Palvin
38- ?
39- ?
40- ?

Who do you guys predict will be introduced as "Angels" in the opening intro to the show?

I'm guessing Adriana, Ale, Candice, Doutzen, Behati, Lindsay, Lily, Karlie, and Lais (she was introduced in 2011 as one..) They may even throw Elsa in there?

I REALLY hope they give Lais some speaking footage in the 'between' segments. We really need to get to know Lais more if VS ever wants to make her an angel. I feel like I know Lais the model but not her personality at all!

Prepare for every model to wear a single outfit o.O Cast will be 40 models

Victoria’s secret - we have had a super productive day fitted three of my favourite girls and had a spectacular amount of cookie’s care of the beautiful Karlie Kloss. So excited for the show now. 9 days and counting to fit 37 girls that are left 40 girls in total. 

Sophia Neophitou 

http://10magazine.com/post/66043969666/victorias-secret-we-have-had-a-super-productive

Prepare for every model to wear a single outfit o.O Cast will be 40 models

Victoria’s secret - we have had a super productive day fitted three of my favourite girls and had a spectacular amount of cookie’s care of the beautiful Karlie Kloss. So excited for the show now. 9 days and counting to fit 37 girls that are left 40 girls in total. 

Sophia Neophitou 

http://10magazine.com/post/66043969666/victorias-secret-we-have-had-a-super-productive

Uuuuuuuuggghhhhh! They overcasted last year and that turned out mess. I mean what is the point of even having castings at this point if darn near every girl (except for Cintia of course) who walks through the door will make it to the show.

I mean I understand if they like a lot of girls but at the end of the day you got to trim the line up down to whoever you feel should walk for the show more so you can  have a decent amount of girls/line up while still having enough outfits for the angels and the other models. Not cast everybody and their mamma and just give them one damn outfit smh. 

does anyone know how many models they had in the Golden Years

(2005ish)

They dont need that many girls..i mean last year some of those girls were well...umm...Not V.S material

I wouldnt be surprise if VS let random street girls they found to walk the show

They took so much pride in the models being Best of the Best, and being exclusive meant something...

Why waste time and money on Hair and Makeup + Pay blah blah when they can keep the list short with girls that can walk and look like a 10