Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I thought Lana del Rey will be amazing for this year show but she will be in Chile. I like Taylor for the pink section, but just for that, her song "22" will fit perfect for that!! Dont know who other performer could it be, i like Daft Punk just for the Get Lucky song, that song could be perfect for a segment.

Anybody already thought wich performer could fit for the segment "british invasion" or "snow angel"? (like in 2012 almost all sections were with a live performance). And i will looooooove to see Oluchi back to the runway!! 

maybe I missed it but is there a segment list? do we know any of them for certain?

I thought Lana del Rey will be amazing for this year show but she will be in Chile. I like Taylor for the pink section, but just for that, her song "22" will fit perfect for that!! Dont know who other performer could it be, i like Daft Punk just for the Get Lucky song, that song could be perfect for a segment.

Anybody already thought wich performer could fit for the segment "british invasion" or "snow angel"? (like in 2012 almost all sections were with a live performance). And i will looooooove to see Oluchi back to the runway!! 

maybe I missed it but is there a segment list? do we know any of them for certain?

nope, it's just based on what we think might be, based on the artists' schedules and so on...

nope, it's just based on what we think might be, based on the artists' schedules and so on...

Really? I thought that those segment were something official, sorry! :(

Last time i said this: It has been confirmed already that castings are taking place already. Some models already have been invited which is why they don't need to do castings and some probably got callbacks already too so they don't need to go to the first round of castings.

It doesn't hurt to go back a few pages and look for it.

Just because models are not going all idiotic on twitter and IG it means castings are not happening, it means VS wanted everyone to shut up and probably the agencies did too because why would you post about it and then have to admit you didn't make the cut? It only makes you look bad. Sports Illustrates has been doing castings for 50 years without anyone knowing so VS could very well be doing the same.

Plus two models have already confirmed they went to castings this week and it was posted here so I don't get the whole "there should be an indication" thing. Those two models are from a random agency that probably does not care that much about what the models do.

Castings end today and then the girls who made it for the callbacks will do it all over again probably this week too until VS gets the final lineup.

Dang that was the one of the best parts (at least to me) was figuring out who went to castings and who didn't so you could at least get a feel for who might or might not be in/doing the show. But at thend of they day like you said i can understand why VS, the agencie, as well as the models would want to keep things quiet about the castings and what not so I guess we just have to wait and see.

VS has been going about things very differently and having quite a few changes (some good some bad) this year and there seems to be no kind of hype/excitment for the show this year.

^ Just curious, what does the bag have anything to do with the VSFS? :idk:

it doesnt...i was just talking about the makeup

gosh i know youre an admin and all but you come off really snooty

So you purposefully posted something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic or current discussions just for the sake of it? Ok, got it! (Y)

I am snotty b/c I asked you a question? It was a genuine question. It seem like you often get upset either when others disagree with you or question you. Not everyone who don't agree with you or ask for clarification is attacking you.

BTW, if you have an issue with me you then approach me about it. Not publicly throw a hissy fit, spam and troll.

^ Just curious, what does the bag have anything to do with the VSFS? :idk:

it doesnt...i was just talking about the makeup

gosh i know youre an admin and all but you come off really snooty

So you purposefully posted something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic or current discussions just for the sake of it? Ok, got it! (Y)

I am snotty b/c I asked you a question? It was a genuine question. It seem like you often get upset either when others disagree with you or question you. Not everyone who don't agree with you or ask for clarification is attacking you.

BTW, if you have an issue with me you then approach me about it. Not publicly throw a hissy fit, spam and troll.

i dont have an issue with you i was just saying you come off that way

and youve seemed like that with a few other people too

Anyway i posted this here because someone brought up the commercial on this

its not that big of a deal

Adding some of the names I've seen passing by the past few days

I'm just going to assemble a list like MissLima but for performers. Those in italics are potential acts, but they'd had little time to rehearse due to scheduling conflicts.

Available: Taylor Swift, One Direction, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Jason Derulo, Enrique Iglesias, Shakira, Flo Rida

Performing at EMA's/attending: Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Iggy Azalea, Robin Thicke, Ellie Goulding Kings of Leon, Rita Ora

On Tour: Selena Gomez, Mackelmore, Daft Punk, Jessie J, Beyonce, Phillip Phillips, Alex Clare, Drake, Kanye West, Lana del Rey

Miscellaneous: Demi Lovato (X-Factor), Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera & CeeLo Green (potentially unavailable by The Voice)

Shakira's single comes out either November 13 or November 18th so I think that's good publicity for her