Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I'm just going to assemble a list like MissLima but for performers. Those in italics are potential acts, but they'd had little time to rehearse due to scheduling conflicts.

Available: Taylor Swift, One Direction, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Jason Derulo, Rita Ora, Enrique Iglesias, Shakira

Performing at EMA's/attending: Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Iggy Azalea, Robin Thicke, Ellie Goulding

On Tour: Selena Gomez, Mackelmore, Daft Punk, Jessie J, Beyonce, Phillip Phillips, Alex Clare

Miscellaneous: Demi Lovato (X-Factor), Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera (potentially unavailable by The Voice)

Shakira's single comes out either November 13 or November 18th so I think that's good publicity for her

Thanks for this list! But I assume VS might add someone random and someone that we don't expect, like CeLoo Green...but they will add someone famous too I'm sure

I would just like to see Taylor to see how she fits wearing lingerie into her music.

I'm not sure about Rhoda, she hasn't shot for VS at all after the VSFS and usually girls do work for VS catalogs after their VSFS debut at least a couple of times. I think Sara Sampaio is in already, she is going to LA for work and castings start tomorrow so she'll miss the castings and I doubt she would want that after working so hard for them this year so I think there's a chance she got a spot already.

Being realistic this what I'm speculating

1-8 Angels
9. Lais Ribeiro (confirmed)
10. Elsa Hosk (Pink spokesperson)

Semi-Confirmed:

11. Barbara Filhao (Fit Model)
12. Martha Hunt (Christmas commercial)
13. Gracie Carvalho (Christmas commercial)

Regular catalog girls

14. Bregje Heinen
15. Toni Garrn
16. Magdalena Frackowiak
17. Cameron Russell
18. Barbara Palvin

Regular VSFS girls

19. Joan Smalls
20. Lily Donaldson
21. Liu Wenn
22. Sui He

Models with a shoe in:

23. Maryna Linchuk
24. Frida Gustavsson
25. Izabel Goulart
26. Jourdan Dunn
27. Sharam Diniz
28. Ieva Laguna
29. Shanina Shaik

Most likely making their debut

30. Jac Jagaciak
31. Sara Sampaio
32. Andreea D
33. Marloes Horst

That leaves like maybe two or three spots for newbies, plus Isabeli Fontana & Cara Delevigne are both probably invited already but God only knows if they'll walk and then there's the mystery of Erin Heatherton.

The Jablonskis also have a shoe in.

^ pretty sure this is not at all an official account...it has like 20 followers...I thought we decided those sketches were for the music video?

Also, I'm sure this question will inevitably piss someone off (sorry in advance), but why are we ruling out all the EMA performers? The awards are on Sunday, I know, which is close to the show date, but how many rehearsals do they usually do/would a performer not be able to schedule around that? As in, do some before, do some after?

Although at this point, maybe there aren't performers...  :idk: Even Russell James' ticket auction description said that they would be announced mid-October.

Because if it's a female performer, she needs to do her fitting with Todd Thomas since he does the outfits for them.

And whoever it is also needs to do the rehearsals with the models and with everyone VS contracts (gymnastic, dancers, etc) and i think there's two days of rehearsals, first with the dancers & blablabla and the day before the show with everyone including the models. So the EMA's are on the 10th, meaning no one will be out of Amsterdam before the 11th and that's already a lost day because of the traveling leaving the performer with only the 12th to get it all together.

And obviously the EMA's have their own rehearsing time, meaning that whoever it's performing at the EMA's needs to be in Amsterdam way before the show leaving zero time for VS.

And those outfits are indeed Katy's outfits for the Roar video so they're not VSFS related.

this is late, but thanks  :flower:

No one truly knows if Erin is an Angel or not. There has been no announcement made, she's just been missing from the VSFS press release and everything VS related since the Swim Tour ended.

Which usually means someone's contract has ended.

1-8 Angels

9. Lais Ribeiro (confirmed)
10. Elsa Hosk (Pink spokesperson)

Semi-Confirmed:

11. Barbara Filhao (Fit Model)
12. Martha Hunt (Christmas commercial)
13. Gracie Carvalho (Christmas commercial)

Regular catalog girls

14. Bregje Heinen
15. Toni Garrn
16. Magdalena Frackowiak
17. Cameron Russell
18. Barbara Palvin

Regular VSFS girls

19. Joan Smalls
20. Lily Donaldson
21. Liu Wenn
22. Sui He

Models with a shoe in:

23. Maryna Linchuk
24. Frida Gustavsson
25. Izabel Goulart
26. Jourdan Dunn
27. Sharam Diniz
28. Ieva Laguna
29. Shanina Shaik

Most likely making their debut

30. Jac Jagaciak
31. Sara Sampaio
32. Andreea D
33. Marloes Horst

Also probably walking but I forgot before
34. Jac Jablonski
35. Constance Jablonski

So unless VS decides to shock us with castings this year, we won't be seeing any surprises this year because the cast seems to be pretty solid based on previous years and the girls they are currently loving.