Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I am quite anxious to see this show as so many of my favorite models are walking.   And it looks to me thus far that many of the costumes are better aesthetically and less garnished/complex than last year's.  The model thus attracts more attention than the outfit.  

But this is only the rehearsal; who knows.....:)

Regarding Erin, I think she and VS parted way over monetary issues now. She probably negotiated her way out of the contract, but the contract still expected her to walk the show this year. If it was a friendly break-up I doubt she would be looking as depressed/sad as she does backstage. She definitely showed up because she HAD to. Again, her lack of enthusiasm is evident by her not even acknowledging the show on any social media (which Erin tends to do). She's definitely unhappy to be there in general, let alone as a regular model and not an angel.

Well I don't blame Erin for being sad. Her famous and rich ex boyfriend's new younger beautiful (not that Erin isn't beautiful) girlfriend is in the same room as her and getting more attention. And she has to watch all of her former colleagues bathing in attention while she has to sit there and just watch knowing that that was her just last year. Plus she just lost a big contract and probably a big part of her income too. Yeah . I 'd look like I want to murder someone too.

post-37013-0-1446070541-16281_thumb.jpg

Stormbringer, are you seeing the Jagger, Freddie Mercury, Hairband influence?

She also kinda looks like the bastard daughter of Bret Michaels, or his ideal GF. either or...

I didn't noticed till you pointed out, but yeah, I definitely see it now  :laugh:

Something like

+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdngEAgPJOU

:laugh: