Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

That's Parisian Nights though, so what's the confusion about?

About how many outfits she actually got. 4? BOP, S, PN, SA (finale)?

She probably changed into one for the finale.

Did Candice wear the crown the second taping? I see some people playing with it backstage.

I just don't know... I didn't see pics of the crown yet  :/

LMFAO at these vids coming out...why is Taylor talking so much? Look how awkward:

http://instagram.com/p/grTrYLutwZ/

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

At this time, we request that all mobile phones, pagers, radios and remote controlled toys be turned off for the full duration of the flight, as these items might interfere with the navigational and communication equipment on this aircraft. We request that all other electronic devices be turned off until we fly above 10,000 feet. We will notify you when it is safe to use such devices.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.

If you have any questions about our flight today, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  you're the best!

LMFAO at these vids coming out...why is Taylor talking so much? Look how awkward:

http://instagram.com/p/grTrYLutwZ/

WTF?!?! When Adriana Lima is walking the runway you do NOT talk over her. I seriously hope they edit this out. This is why performers do not belong in the opening segment.

AGREE This is why I can't do the performers while the models are walking anymore  because of mess like this smh.