Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I think Erin isn't feeling fine with being just a regular model after being such a big angel. I understand that it could be a bit annoying, but if she knew she would have been THIS sad and bored and pissed, she should have stayed home watching the show like a potato couch.

post-83872-0-1446070535-96542_thumb.jpg

For a moment i thought Taylor Swift was Frida(Frida forgive me!)... even after the show I don't give up on wanting her there... not in pink, of course :rofl:

Don't you mean Taylor Swift ? HAHA

yeaaah, I edited it just in time, but you got me.. :whistle:

Whos the blonde behind ale?

Elsa

Say what you will about Erin's mood but I'm glad to see her freckles. I think they're adorable and I hate that VS usually covers them up.

And I don't think any model who is a shoe-in for VS (like Erin) would turn down walking in the show. I heard somewhere that each non-contracted model gets like $10,000 for doing the show. I don't know about you but I wouldn't turn down that kind of money.

Erin probably couldn't stay home because she was contractually obliged to walk the show. I doubt she got extra money for it. She probably didn't even go to casting.

I wonder if her and Toni interacted at all, and if Leo will show up to the 2nd taping...

Overall, this show feels so...awkward...I cant put my finger on it. The weird casting, Taylor/FOB performing together, Candice opening, PINK being (absolutely) dreadful, Jasmine T walking PINK, lack of Shanina/Bregje/Barbara P/Miranda/Erin (on the top of her game)

I think Erin isn't feeling fine with being just a regular model after being such a big angel. I understand that it could be a bit annoying, but if she knew she would have been THIS sad and bored and pissed, she should have stayed home watching the show like a potato couch.

that is true.. but come on, there's no need to keep that face during the whole backstage you know? i'm pretty sure the editing won't show her much because of her unhappy faces

guys i'm so sad about Hilary, what happened to her body?  :idk:  She was sooo sexy when she shot for SI, she has such an amazing face!!

:yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:  for PINK (anyone can do better outfits, come on!!!)

Ale looks AMAZING in that pic with everyone :woot: :woot:

And I don't think any model who is a shoe-in for VS (like Erin) would turn down walking in the show. I heard somewhere that each non-contracted model gets like $10,000 for doing the show. I don't know about you but I wouldn't turn down that kind of money.

Maybe I didn't get it right, but I believe it was mentioned before that the girls didn't get much money for the show, because just simply the fact to walk for VS and be on TV give them lot of publicity/future works. But I might be wrong :idk:

Candice looks amazing! The Pink outfits are horrible as usual. I think Josephine is still managing to look beautiful though. I'm really shocked about Hilary though. I was excited to see her based off the casting video and that was only what, a few weeks (a week) ago? :blink: