Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Does anyone know why Cara and Hilary are missing from the Class of 2013 shot they flashed at the end? Because they were there when they took it.

There was a Class of 2013 pic taken at the end of both shows. Adriana wasn't in the first one. I think they had trouble gathering everyone after.

Hey Guys, I've been following this since it started back with the picture of Barbara and Todd at the fittings, (BTW did anyone notice that Todd Thomas wasn't in any of the show footage, or in the Segment Trends Videos, weird huh?) i thought i would tell you what i thought of this years show

it definitely doesn't compare to past shows, i felt like it didn't last long. the glamour of a VSFS has long left the building. 

Things that stood out to me ....

Cara Deleveigne - what is wrong with you? Her British Invasion walk was good ...  then came Parisian Nights ... WTF is this a joke to you?the segment was PERFECT until she ruined it. either put her back in PINK where she belongs of get her off the show!

Karlie - to me doesn't embody the qualities of an angel/VS model that they always go on about. she looks deathly thin and her hair looks terrible long and short. she has a great walk but i feel she doesn't have the right presence/personality ... i really dont want to see her in another show. 

Candice's opening was bland and boring! let a model like Doutzen or Adriana open - they have the right energy for that

Behati got a lot of attention because of her engagement to Adam ... 

Lily has made an AMAZING improvement in everything .. her walk is better her poses are better and her overall runway presence has taken a turn for the better.

Martha Hunt had a weird walk - her feet turn out ... didn't like it at all - shame we will probably be seeing more of her

i think Jac J had one of the best walks of the show! and Magdalena had a very fierce/sexy walk in Birds of Paradise.

Sigrid Agren had Red hands .... not sure what was going on there ...

Constance got 2 pairs of Amazing (HEAVY) wings - which i loved

Maryna made a great comeback and i want to see her next year!

i felt lindsay, Alessandra, and Doutzen got the least amount of attention as an angel this year

although the PINK NETWORK outfits were sort of a mess - i like the idea/concept

Ming Xi, Josephine Skiver, Malaika, Jac J & Sara Sampaio are the PINK newcomers i want to see return for next years show! 

Jacquelyn Jablonski finally graduated from PINK and i LOVED IT - she looked great in Birds of Paradise

Parisian Nights was the best segment in my opinion, great song/beat and great outfit concepts and the models did a great job on the runway.

Erin needs to wipe that smirk off her face, i feel she brought down the happiness of the segments she was in ... at least put on a smile for the camera. its not right to let your problems ruin a fashion that people look forward to and dream of walking in. she did look stunning in her outfits and i loved that they showed a more natural look of erin through her makeup!

Lais made a great comeback and i feel the little segment about her was a beautiful thing for Victoria's Secret to do for her. She killed it opening Birds of Paradise

while i loved snow angels and her outfits were spectacular - i felt it was ruined because of the way it was edited ... poor mags got hardly any screentime and she closed? Alessandra was the only angel not walking it - which i think is wrong! maybe her time as an angel is coming to an end. Taylor was lashing forwards and backwards and flipping her hair TOO MANY TIMES! 

Sorry if any of these comments offend any of you, but its my personal opinion and dont let it get to you! Thanks Guys xx

Pretty much nailed it Baron. Gold Star for you my love, muse, my flame.

post-1004-0-1446071231-60396_thumb.jpg

I was going to do a write up, but after I finally got a chance to watch the show with Pheno we were both like "fuck it". Maybe it's a sign of getting older, or the shows are becoming super repetitive, but I got zero hype or joy out of watching. Though too be fair the same thing happened last year which is why I never posted anything.

One highlight you failed to mention was Adriana's ode to Davecat (wonder if Shi-chan will be jealous?). . . other then that she didn't bring the humor. Not enough facial ticks for my liking.

post-1004-0-1446071231-62725_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1446071231-6498_thumb.jpg

I think everything has been said about the show that needed to be said. No point in reiterating the chow chow over again :idk:

Edit: I take that back.. Adriana/Ale/Doutzen retire already & and I can't stress this enough... do not let Candice open again :cain: