Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Sympathyssilhouette Honestly, Why are you such a negative person :)? were you looking at VSFS or only trying to find flaws in everything...?

I have to agree here, I'm not even the people you were talking about and I took offence...

What exactly in my post was so offensive?

Your post was brilliant and super funny. And you also speak the truth.

Doutzen was really the Queen, Cara can't walk to save her life & Behati was (Y) the shit! (Y)  And I want to thanks Adriana whom mentioned Laetitia in her interview. And Stephanie Seymour... Damn girl! You are working for VS since ages! :p

Voila, that's all I can say about the show.

Oh no! Lily? What happened to your nose between 2009 and now?

My thoughts:

Opening: Those credits suck. Yay! Elsa got credited. And again, yay! Lais didn't!

British Invasion: Daaaaaamn Candice looks bad. Yay! Cara! And they actually showed her walk. No one curr Taylor Swift, no. one. curr.

Segment 1: Oh it's the "that was my first VS show" bit again! That is brand new information!!!!! Wait, is it me or did Lindsay disappear? I love Alessandra, lucky girl, indeed.

Shipwrecked: So they didn't even bother with that other A Great Big World guy... Fine by me, he has no point anyway. Where's Xtina, tho... Also, stop touching the damn piano! Damn these girls love swaying their trains....

Segment 2: Release Lily? El Oh El! I'd get stuck on a deserted island with Lindsay and Alessandra. That's kind of racist Behati, tbh. I don't think that Lily shares that sentiment Karlie. Yay! Lindsay. Wait, how does she know where I live? And what time it is?

Segment 3: Yay! Barbara! And it's the good one!

Parisian Nights: Didn't know those letters. And that Molly song sucks... No Cara, you were doing so well. Why is the music still going?

Segment 4: Fun fact: I didn't know that turned the Eiffel lights off at night. Shut up Karlie. I love how they have Lindsay talk and talk and talk and then she's in the commercial for half a second. I don't quite get the difference between goofy and sexy Behati, tbh.

The Lais bit: No one curr... Also, you fell, it's not the end of the world. Wanna know how it happened? Gravity.

Birds of Paradise : Hey, Lais? Don't trip! I kind of like that song. Go, Ale! Lol the blue hands! Way to ruin the moment, Pete! ... Why is the music still going?

Segment I lost count: Stop pretending you don't feel sexy! We don't buy it. That was cute though.

What was the point of having Alessandra along with the other 3 girls? She didn't say a word!

Social media/PINK network: Yay, Cara! Also, it's funny how they casually pointed out she was a great social-media-er and then bam, she was ready for the interview! Get that high priority make-up! Like that coke thing Cara? Indeed Karlie. Stop the made up words. Good for you Sara and Jac. What a pompous Neon Jungle introduction. PINK is a mess, as usual. Dis gon be good. That's a lot of Jessica for someone who was "fired". No Elsa ass, someone's gonna be pissed. Loved it. They really nailed it this time.

Segment sport: Oh, it's eye-patch guy. It's a fashion show, it's not that serious. Teehee I love to sweat! *giggles*

SEND TAYLOR! NAOW! We saw that butt slap before.

Snow Angels: Taylor sounds strained. Is it me or does Adam have a thing for Behati. It's really subtle but it's there. They didn't mention it was the Swarovski costume. That Lily bit was cute. I barely noticed that Magdalena had an encounter with Christian Gray before the show (get it? Because of the tampon... Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!)

Finale: Roar >>>> Applause, FYI. Well, they cut Magdalena.

Photo: I was wondering when Taylor's shocked face would show up. Also, shut up Taylor.

Also on a side note: Am I supposed to know who the black guy they kept showing is? Cause I don't.

My thoughts:

Opening: Those credits suck. Yay! Elsa got credited. And again, yay! Lais didn't!

British Invasion: Daaaaaamn Candice looks bad. Yay! Cara! And they actually showed her walk. No one curr Taylor Swift, no. one. curr.

Segment 1: Oh it's the "that was my first VS show" bit again! That is brand new information!!!!! Wait, is it me or did Lindsay disappear? I love Alessandra, lucky girl, indeed.

Shipwrecked: So they didn't even bother with that other A Great Big World guy... Fine by me, he has no point anyway. Where's Xtina, tho... Also, stop touching the damn piano! Damn these girls love swaying their trains....

Segment 2: Release Lily? El Oh El! I'd get stuck on a deserted island with Lindsay and Alessandra. That's kind of racist Behati, tbh. I don't think that Lily shares that sentiment Karlie. Yay! Lindsay. Wait, how does she know where I live? And what time it is?

Parisian Nights: Didn't know those letters. And that Molly song sucks... No Cara, you were doing so well. Why is the music still going?

Segment 4: Fun fact: I didn't know that turned the Eiffel lights off at night. Shut up Karlie. I love how they have Lindsay talk and talk and talk and then she's in the commercial for half a second. I don't quite get the difference between goofy and sexy Behati, tbh.

The Lais bit: No one curr... Also, you fell, it's not the end of the world. Wanna know how it happened? Gravity.

Birds of Paradise : Hey, Lais? Don't trip! I kind of like that song. Go, Ale! Lol the blue hands! Way to ruin the moment, Pete! ... Why is the music still going?

Segment I lost count: Stop pretending you don't feel sexy! We don't buy it. That was cute though.

What was the point of having Alessandra along with the other 3 girls? She didn't say a word!

Social media/PINK network: Yay, Cara! Also, it's funny how they casually pointed out she was a great social-media-er and then bam, she was ready for the interview! Get that high priority make-up! Like that coke thing Cara? Indeed Karlie. Stop the made up words. Good for you Sara and Jac. What a pompous Neon Jungle introduction. PINK is a mess, as usual. Dis gon be good. That's a lot of Jessica for someone who was "fired". No Elsa ass, someone's gonna be pissed. Loved it. They really nailed it this time.

Segment sport: Oh, it's eye-patch guy. It's a fashion show, it's not that serious. Teehee I love to sweat! *giggles*

Snow Angels: Taylor sounds strained. Is it me or does Adam have a thing for Behati. It's really subtle but it's there. They didn't mention it was the Swarovski costume. That Lily bit was cute. I barely noticed that Magdalena had an encounter with Christian Gray before the show (get it? Because of the tampon... Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!)

Photo: I was wondering when Taylor's shocked face would show up. Also, shut up Taylor.

Also on a side note: Am I supposed to know who the black guy they kept showing is? Cause I don't.

DEAD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

My thoughts:

Ahhh, you made me spit my screen! 

Doutzen was the queen again for the show, I still can't understand how VS could careless for her, She needs to open the show for once or to wear the FB. I hated it how she got no attention, & just focus on Behati & Lilly. I would have prefer to see Doutzen opening the show instead of Candice, Doutzen's walk is better. Seriously VS needs to start focusing more on Doutzen she's the best angel they have.

I am happy to see Lais getting her own segment & get to open the Birds of Paradise, I smell some new fresh pair of wings for an angel soon, I really see her in the angel status. Can't wait for this moment to happen. I would have love to see her in introduction credits, too bad she didn't made it. Fialho is pretty too but I don't see her as an angel material, I do get the feeling that she might become an angel. Is Lais & Fialho replacing Erin & Miranda?

In the pink section Sara Sampaio was the prettiest one from all, but she needs more practice in her walk she was okay. Malaika literally looks 12 years old.

Erin look so pretty in the Parisian Night but a little bit sad, maybe cuz her angel contract ended already. Kelly look gorgeous & fierce, too bad they gave so little time on her walk & focus on Cara, Cara is pretty cool she's always very energetic but I would have like too see more of Kelly & less Cara.

I still can't get over the blue hands poor Hilary, & she's very pretty too but her hands distract me.

My favorite angel this year Doutzen

My favorite model this year Lais

My favorite rookie Kelly

Would have like too seen Bregje, Shanina, Miranda & Barbara, I've missed them.

ALL YOU <Nice Wonderful People> CAN TALK BUT CANDICE DID AN AMAZING JOB ON THE OPENING EVEN BETTER THAN GISELE!

Period

Did you just call us all bitches? See that's a big no no here. You need to put in the man hours around BZ to be able to playfully abuse one another, and since you haven't I'm forced to be a bitch... Enjoy your Mod Queue. :)

My thoughts:

:D :D :D :D

Oh my goodness I'm loving all of the comments about the show. Hilarious!

Completely agree with whoever said the show needs a complete overhaul. It's lacking, a lot. I didn't think any of it was sexy. I miss that! Besides Adriana, of course.

No more Candice opening the show. PLEASE. 

Adam Levine needs to stop. Just. Stop. 

As for the holiday commercial, I acccttuuaallllyyyy liked it. I need that song. Anyone know the name?