Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Oh god, my mother is watching TV and Chrissy T is on some show talking about the HER cover/si ... and Chrissy just told everyone she's not wearing underwear, and that she says mean things to girls online because it's all in the "heat of the moment" and she doesn't mean it...

My mom's eyebrow lifted, she got up in disgust, walked by me muttering "fucking dirty skank"...

/dead

Why didn't they get someone who is a bit more mature to do the media circuit? Like Genevieve, or Anne V, or Jess Gomes.

How Kate Upton manages to stay relevant and somehow takes the "back cover" and featured "space" thread is absolutely beyond me. Are there people out there who do not think she is fat? The girl is twice the size of every other model in SI. Shocked she still gets this kind of attention she disgusts me.

You've obviously never seen an actual fat woman before. And I defend her as someone who is decidedly NOT a fan of her. There are legit reasons to dislike her, but I don't think you can call her outright fat.

When I say fat I am talking in terms of MODELS considering that is her job. She is not a plus sized model and compared to the rest of them she is quite larger. No she is not obese or fat in terms of your every day girl but we are not talking every day girl here. She is on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. TWICE! I'm sorry I just expect a swimsuit model to be more fit than that. Especially one as promoted and marketed as she is by SI.

Because Chrissy is THE cover model according to the media... why would they have girls who aren't on the cover to talk about the cover?

Yeah. Dunno why I said that. Okay, how about Lily? I know little about her, but she's older and I would hope that someone who has a kid would be a bit more of a grown up.

VALERIE VAN DER GRAAF... :ninja::blink: even her hot body can't make me forget her face...

Kate Upton is amazing :wub: and her cover is the best :bounce:

Emily D is so beautiful ( I don't even watch her body because of her incredible beauty)

.?

.?

.?

.?

.?

.?

What the "F word" happened to my post???

Missing half of it?

Anyway, agree with Pretty about, well, everything!

I should add:

Lily please eat something or have a baby and come back in 2 years with 20 more pounds

That Cris girl? WTF?

And many of the rookies are... rookies. Can't model to save their mama's life.

And Kate Upton is wow! (still tired of the too small bikini tho)

:rofl:

How Kate Upton manages to stay relevant and somehow takes the "back cover" and featured "space" thread is absolutely beyond me. Are there people out there who do not think she is fat? The girl is twice the size of every other model in SI. Shocked she still gets this kind of attention she disgusts me.

you are disgusting dear

you are disgusting dear

Just look at his/her profile name. That should already tell u something. For the record i think Kate Upton is pretty hyped too, but she definitely deserves her place in SI.

SI Swim posters from TRENDS International

XcQPymp1.jpg a77go4we.jpg 4PETWiAI.jpg

All three posters look amazing, especially Gen's ( i maybe a tad bit biased haha). I wouldn't have a problem if any of these three were the cover. The poster version of Nina,Lily and Chrissy definitely looks better than the official cover IMO.

candiceisagodess, on 18 Feb 2014 - 3:12 PM, said:snapback.png

Are there people out there who do not think she is (larger, better word now isn't it)? The girl is twice the size of every other model in SI. Shocked she still gets this kind of attention she (super harsh) me.

:banghead:

Edited by Prettyphile

Others have said this already, I think, but continual examination, er, obsession, leads me to conclude that this is the ASSIEST set of SI pics in a long time.  And I really am ok with that.  Yessir.  I am LOVING it.   :drool:  :rofl:  :drool: