Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

candiceisagodess, on 18 Feb 2014 - 3:12 PM, said:snapback.png

Are there people out there who do not think she is (larger, better word now isn't it)? The girl is twice the size of every other model in SI. Shocked she still gets this kind of attention she (super harsh) me.

:banghead:

She disgusts you? Because she's twice the size of every other model in SI? wut...

Yanno what DISGUST me... Well, I'm pretty sure you're about to find out.

eSqTHdz.gif

Haven't looked at all the models' online content yet but I have been mostly impressed with a few exceptions.  I would've gotten rid of Kate Bock and Chrissy Teigen, both are just bad in my opinion.  Of the rookies they could've easily done without Hoopes, Hadid and Van Der Graf.  Very impressed with Cris Urena and I did not expect that at all.  Marloes Horst and Lauren Mellor were both big surprises for me.  Hannah Davis looks much better than she did last year.  A little disappointed with Genevieve who I like a lot.  Irina and Emily R. are perfection.

Haven't looked at all the models' online content yet but I have been mostly impressed with a few exceptions.  I would've gotten rid of Kate Bock and Chrissy Teigen, both are just bad in my opinion.  Of the rookies they could've easily done without Hoopes, Hadid and Van Der Graf.  Very impressed with Cris Urena and I did not expect that at all.  Marloes Horst and Lauren Mellor were both big surprises for me.  Hannah Davis looks much better than she did last year.  A little disappointed with Genevieve who I like a lot.  Irina and Emily R. are perfection.

Agree with you on Chrissy Teigen. Don't care that much about Bock and the rookies, except Sara (best rookie IMO), EmRata (coz she's EmRata) and maybe Hadid (she looks cute, great potential). Surprised that you're dissapointed with Genevieve's shoot though, i thought it was her best one for SI to date (not counting SASI).

My favorite rookie Sara Sampaio, Emily Ratajwoski, Bregje Heinen,& Lily Aldridge

My favorite regular Hannah Davis.

My favorite photo of all op44-114201-raw1200.jpg

Why was AnaBeatriz not included with the rest of the legend model?