Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Wow what an issue. SI finally got its grove back. Best since Bar's cover. Nipples are back. Butts are in. Gigi is stunning. I hope she has a long career.. Kate had less of a gut this year. Nina is a goddess.

Way to go SI! You actually delivered on your 50th issue outside of an underwhelming cover.

candiceisagodess, on 18 Feb 2014 - 3:12 PM, said:snapback.png

Are there people out there who do not think she is (larger, better word now isn't it)? The girl is twice the size of every other model in SI. Shocked she still gets this kind of attention she (super harsh) me.

:banghead:

She disgusts you? Because she's twice the size of every other model in SI? wut...

Yanno what DISGUST me... Well, I'm pretty sure you're about to find out.

eSqTHdz.gif

I am not quite sure what this "warning" I received is as I am new to the forum but what I am sure of is that I am entitled to my opinion which is what I gave of Kate. Most people you see every day are not attractive and when I look into a swimsuit issue I am expecting the best of the best and she, IMO, is not even close. Feel free to disagree with me you can have your own personal taste of women as you please my opinion does not have to be the same as the masses.

Almost everybody looks great! After seeing all this pics I went to VS thread it`s like seeing women and then 12 year old girls!

This kind of crap has never made sense to me, but it's just dumbfounding to hear it about this issue. Did you actually look at the lineup?