Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

^

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful

1:25:00 - MP4 format (2 RAR files)

Yj6p9Fj.jpg

Download Links (must download both files to play video)

RAR file #1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kb1oxy

RAR file #2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3cwtkk

*HINTS: On Firefox with AdBlockyou can bypass most of the ads. Video best played on VLC Media Player*

There's no reason to assume this, but wondering if there's a chance that the unknown rookie might be Chanel Iman?  She was absent from twitter and instagram the week they were shooting at the location without wifi in November.  Just seems like a big coincidence.

Just saw that she was on plane with Heidy de la Rosa on Nov 6 on Heidy's instagram.  So probably not.  But who knows.

Lauren is nice for SISA but not this magazine.  Her stomach is too muscular and she is too much like Natasha B.  She is kind of filler to achieve this "12 rookies, the most ever!" marketing gimmick.

I agree with what others said, that SI needs to have some exclusivity.  I am iffy on Hannah F., Sam Hoopes and Cris Urena but I think it's possible they could win me over.

Lauren is nice for SISA but not this magazine.  Her stomach is too muscular and she is too much like Natasha B.  She is kind of filler to achieve this "12 rookies, the most ever!" marketing gimmick.

I agree with what others said, that SI needs to have some exclusivity.  I am iffy on Hannah F., Sam Hoopes and Cris Urena but I think it's possible they could win me over.

You're going to have to explain to me how this is a bad thing. Do it slowly and use small words.

I still don't quite understand the Marloes thing, either. She's of course very pretty (she's a model after all) but her face looks vaguely skeletal to me, like a poor man's Brooklyn Decker, and her body is not very ermm... shapely? Girls like Nina Agdal are extremely lean but still have nice curves to them, but Marloes just looks like another skinny model that I couldn't pick out of a lineup.

However she's very popular here so I'm going to assume that I'm missing something I shouldn't be.