Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I think they want to bring back the glory days of SI when their girls were everywhere and people knew who was in the issue. Kate is today's answer to Tyra, Heidi etc. so it would be foolish for them to stop putting her at the forefront.

I think that Nina has potential for the cover but I would love to see Alyssa get more recognition.

Chrissy has mentioned how she is pretty burned out from modelling so she might have completely moved on to TV. However, SI is a pretty big part of her fame so I dunno if she would be the one to say goodbye.

Chrissy has been growing on me recently. XD All this complaining about her made me interested to check her out again and her interviews come across better than her quotes. She is a handful but if you look at her Twitter keeping in mind that that is just her sense of humour she turns out to be more entertaining than many cookie cutter models :D

The lineup is quite white so she might be in among other reasons (high profile marriage, friends with people from SI as evidenced by Summer of Swim etc.). (I hate the token thing though :/)

I don't know for you, but the cast that emerges gradually (and thanks for all the great work of investigation), looks great !

I still hope for a Kate confirmation, and i wait also (and i pray) for a good new about Tashy !

After this, all the news girls would be some good bonus.

I'm hoping for a confirmation on Kate too! I don't want any bullshit indoor photoshoot for her like Bar did. I want a proper shoot in an amazing location etc. New Jersey is not the most exotic one but if she is there I won't mind because there might still be another location for body paint. Plus when she talked about Antarctica she mentioned that next time they could go to a place like Miami so it seems like she has had enough of travelling.

MissLima, are you sure Emily shot in Switzerland? I thought you said that she was in NY during the shoot. :idk:

-

I wonder how many locations are left. They shot 15 models on 3 locations so far. I guess one more location and they are done. So if they continue in same pattern, there are 5 free spots. What do you think?