Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Ale hates loosing,so next time,next time...Hm :cain:

I am not sure whether Ale is leaving soon or not. No one knows for sure except the parties involved. We will wait and see. However if she is leaving, that was pretty bitchy for Monica to say to her. Which makes me think maybe she is not leaving yet or there was a change of heart on VS' part. Again, we will see what happens :yes:

Is Monica saying Ale's going to beat Adriana's record? o.o

I had a similar thought (Y) In order for Ale to beat the record, the current record holder has to leave or not walk for at least the next 2 years ;) :whistle:

vsholic.com have the songs exactly how they are in the show every year, but this year, they just posted the original songs, maybe they'll add the remixes later on.

Silver Screen Angels is one of the best segments VS has ever done! i can't get enough of it. And did you guys notice how Izabel stole Behati's screen time in Calendar Girls? Lol she stayed at the end of the runway for the longest time

Silver Screen Angels is one of the best segments VS has ever done! i can't get enough of it. And did you guys notice how Izabel stole Behati's screen time in Calendar Girls? Lol she stayed at the end of the runway for the longest time

I actually think Circus was the best segment overall. It was perfect with the exception of little editing blips that make you wonder if whoever edited it actually sat down and watched it, but it wasn't as noticeable as the BS in some of the other segments. And I don't know why people say they edited Adriana's stomach in Angels in Bloom? I watched it again yesterday on DVR and it looked the same as it did in in pictures. From straight on she looked fine and that's all they showed. I also loved her little dance that made me cringe at first. It actually worked with the god awful song. But I honestly think some of these cameras weren't positioned right or something. There were a lot of weird unprofessional angles.

My favorite segments were Circus because you actually got see all the girls walk, no performers, and they actually attempted to somewhat remix a song which they haven't done in a while and I also enjoyed Calendar Girls even though VS almost ruined it with that Erin drama and that horrid editing due to the Karlie outfit situation.

Oh and is or will there be a topic on discussing/rating the best outfits, walks, standouts, wings, ect like there was last year because I haven't seen one yet?

I actually think Circus was the best segment overall. It was perfect with the exception of little editing blips that make you wonder if whoever edited it actually sat down and watched it, but it wasn't as noticeable as the BS in some of the other segments. And I don't know why people say they edited Adriana's stomach in Angels in Bloom? I watched it again yesterday on DVR and it looked the same as it did in in pictures. From straight on she looked fine and that's all they showed. I also loved her little dance that made me cringe at first. It actually worked with the god awful song. But I honestly think some of these cameras weren't positioned right or something. There were a lot of weird unprofessional angles.

The editing was just terrible. They had a month for editing while in previous years it was 3 weeks.You'd think it'd be perfect with all the time they had. There were moments where you see a girl about to exit the runway, and then you see her in the middle of the runway again.