Bellazon

The Age old Battle: Men vs. Women

ILUVAdrianaLima

Don't bother Jennka, she doesn't respond anyways anymore, or at least not to some people for weeks on end :cain:

Hun seriously, just chill out. We've had this discussion in private before a few times now and I KNOW other people have talked to you about it just chill out and if you can't play nicely with others then don't say anything or be snippy about it. We already have someone else on here who makes snippy comments whether you believe it or not, so just chill yourself out and get along with it, or just don't post here and rage to yourself.

Notice how he made the thread, which was blatantly provocative, and then disappeared with nary a comment?

:rofl::rofl:

ILUVBarbaraPalvin now look what you have done :trout: !!you should have let me create the thread,then the title was going to be perfection!women would have been satisfied with it,and men ...oh well .... who cares? :whistle: :voodoo:

Don't bother Jennka, she doesn't respond anyways anymore, or at least not to some people for weeks on end :cain:

Hun seriously, just chill out. We've had this discussion in private before a few times now and I KNOW other people have talked to you about it just chill out and if you can't play nicely with others then don't say anything or be snippy about it. We already have someone else on here who makes snippy comments whether you believe it or not, so just chill yourself out and get along with it, or just don't post here and rage to yourself.

uuckg.jpg

The butthurt?

Oh the one where you kept me up countless hours due to "promises" you kept knowing i was tired as hell after working graveyards, never showing up and saying I forgot? Never even saying sorry, or regretting it in the least bit? (Yes that makes me a bit desperate I can tell and admit to, but you do things for people you enjoy talking to and being around) Made other promises to be nice to other members on the forum after I defended you from others who wanted to see you gone thus keeping you around here? How about the ones where you've come to me with issues and didn't hear EXACTLY what you wanted to hear and made me or someone else change what they said to make YOU a happy person because your little protected world is too fragile to understand a lot of basic and realistic concepts of human nature and life. I could go on for a long time, about stuff that we've discussed or done, and yes part/some of that is my fault, and because I made a promise to you I'll be nice and not say it, unlike you who can't keep the majority of your promises to me or other people, as in a recent one you never kept :cain:

Thomas Hobbes (if you don't know him you should and probably pick up a book then and find out) thought man in general was inherently evil, that man without civil laws would take it upon himself to gain the utmost power that he could no matter what happened to other people in their wake. If you have a problem with coming to terms of what other people say, and string people along to make them conform to your ideas, that not only makes your world very shallow and sheltered, but it also mean that you care so little for the people around you (including that boyfriend of yours who you've messaged me about because he said one word that you DIDN'T like that wasn't bad at all and most people can have a logical discussion about) that a step outside of this "world" might do some good.

Maybe it will be good to discuss stuff out here, apparently when you want people to message you in private it does no good unless it's at your leisure to read it :cain: (see last few messages that i've sent you.) Elizabeth, no one person is perfect not Kanye West, not your boyfriend not I or anyone else, but there comes a time where if you truly cannot stand getting along with other people and it upsets you to where other people are afraid to contact you for fear of being ripped apart, maybe it's time to step away and examine what is going on, how things can be resolved or changed. If they cannot be changed or you still find a resolution to be unsatisfactory to your liking then just step away from it all until a time when you can come back with a little bit more of a civilized and logical response, not attack other people and force their ideas on others. You know what that is? That is communism Elizabeth, do you really want people thinking that you're that way some person who on an online forum complains others are being butthurt but she is being the one who is the most butthurt and raging to other people making them try to all be one way and think her way or it's wrong? Or do you want people to remember you before you left us for a year due to "issues" when you were still sarcastic and a little snippy but never did anything to REALLY scare or piss people off and you were beloved by a lot of us?

The butthurt?

Oh the one where you kept me up countless hours due to "promises" you kept knowing i was tired as hell after working graveyards, never showing up and saying I forgot? Never even saying sorry, or regretting it in the least bit? (Yes that makes me a bit desperate I can tell and admit to, but you do things for people you enjoy talking to and being around) Made other promises to be nice to other members on the forum after I defended you from others who wanted to see you gone thus keeping you around here? How about the ones where you've come to me with issues and didn't hear EXACTLY what you wanted to hear and made me or someone else change what they said to make YOU a happy person because your little protected world is too fragile to understand a lot of basic and realistic concepts of human nature and life. I could go on for a long time, about stuff that we've discussed or done, and yes part/some of that is my fault, and because I made a promise to you I'll be nice and not say it, unlike you who can't keep the majority of your promises to me or other people, as in a recent one you never kept :cain:

Thomas Hobbes (if you don't know him you should and probably pick up a book then and find out) thought man in general was inherently evil, that man without civil laws would take it upon himself to gain the utmost power that he could no matter what happened to other people in their wake. If you have a problem with coming to terms of what other people say, and string people along to make them conform to your ideas, that not only makes your world very shallow and sheltered, but it also mean that you care so little for the people around you (including that boyfriend of yours who you've messaged me about because he said one word that you DIDN'T like that wasn't bad at all and most people can have a logical discussion about) that a step outside of this "world" might do some good.

Maybe it will be good to discuss stuff out here, apparently when you want people to message you in private it does no good unless it's at your leisure to read it :cain: (see last few messages that i've sent you.) Elizabeth, no one person is perfect not Kanye West, not your boyfriend not I or anyone else, but there comes a time where if you truly cannot stand getting along with other people and it upsets you to where other people are afraid to contact you for fear of being ripped apart, maybe it's time to step away and examine what is going on, how things can be resolved or changed. If they cannot be changed or you still find a resolution to be unsatisfactory to your liking then just step away from it all until a time when you can come back with a little bit more of a civilized and logical response, not attack other people and force their ideas on others. You know what that is? That is communism Elizabeth, do you really want people thinking that you're that way some person who on an online forum complains others are being butthurt but she is being the one who is the most butthurt and raging to other people making them try to all be one way and think her way or it's wrong? Or do you want people to remember you before you left us for a year due to "issues" when you were still sarcastic and a little snippy but never did anything to REALLY scare or piss people off and you were beloved by a lot of us?

99124221didnotread.gif

Nothing will convince me that cats aren't assholes.

See? I told you, even on cat/dog issues theres is a fight!!!!!!!!

It's not because u can't understand an animal behavior that it means the animal is the problem?

Cats & dogs are to me the perfect match. They get along each other perfectly (oh yes, they are!) and their differences is what make them essential to my life. But that's just me & I am not trying to convince you, I swear.

Cat people say that all the time to try to get dog people to like their cats. If your cat has to act like a dog for it to be likable, then you've proven a dogs person point. :morning: :hehe:

The butthurt?