Bellazon

The Age old Battle: Men vs. Women

ILUVAdrianaLima

Jean Claude Van Dam wins BY A LAND SLIDE!

Gymnastics makes women look like 12yr olds boys. Their flips and shit are only cool for like a day during the Olympics.

Jean gives me tingles in my lady parts.

As a femenist you have to give the woman equal credit for doing the same thing to support the equal pay for equal work thing though :Angel: . He is beefcake of course, so I can understand the hormones getting in the way :laugh::ninja: .

LOL :rofl: ! I didn't even know she was a gymnast to be honest, at least because she looked tall. I do like both male and female gymnastics equally though :ninja: . I like the balancing thing and the rings on the male side and the vault on the female side. I deduct the use of hormone supressors from the female side and the floor excercise from the male side. Of course, obviously most people outside of China, Russia and Japan only care about them during Olympic time. I can't blame you with the Van Dame thing though and I definitely prefer him over the current technologically enhanced action stars :pinch: .

I thought men's brains were 5% bigger, so 10% is an interresting development. Of course, I've always thought brain size was overrated. At least it seems like there are tiny monkeys and ants that are much smarter than some animals that are much bigger. Not to mention among humans even, there's the little genius kids with brains much smaller than adults not half as smart. I'm not surprised about the activity of the woman's mind though, its an interresting thing to say the least :ninja: .

Male Double Stardards vs. Female Double Standards

Note: The male double standard against women is also technically women's double standard against women since many women seem to go along with them :ninja: .

Male Double Standard - guy that sleeps around is a player, stud, playboy ect. whereas the female is slut, whore ect.

Female Double Standard - judges men for liking a female celebrity with no talent for her looks whereas they have no problem doing the same thing with celebrity men who are even less talented :mellow::ninja: .

Note: The male double standard against women is also technically women's double standard against women since many women seem to go along with them :ninja: .

Male Double Standard - guy that sleeps around is a player, stud, playboy ect. whereas the female is slut, whore ect.

Female Double Standard - judges men for liking a female celebrity with no talent for her looks whereas they have no problem doing the same thing with celebrity men who are even less talented :mellow::ninja: .

I'd say something, but I won't. :rofl:

Brains bigger

This reminds of that 'Borat' scene where he pranks representatives from the 'Veteran Feminists of America' by claiming that men are smarter than women because "They have smaller brains than a man". The women quit the interview soon after... :dance:

42223584_borat1_203.jpg

If you won't say it, then it must be rough :rofl: . LOL, j/k, but I do know its internalized misogony with women and the whore thing if that's what you mean :ninja: .

Random Comparissons

Who's hotter by the standard of their sex, Solo or Becham? Obviously there's no comparisson of her male following to his female following, so I mean just at face value. On one hand, she's pretty for an athlete but doesn't have much on the side of intanbibles or style points whereas for intanbibles, he has style on his side.

beckhthCAH78EGY.jpgth_585118261_solothCAWNUDP7_123_434lo.jpg

Who 'pulls it off' better, guy 'pulling off' the pink shirt or the woman 'pulling off' the androgynous suit and tie look? I say the woman pulling off the suit by far on this one.

th_585107107_androthCAVAOXEJ_123_401lo.jpgpinkH.jpg

Women with mustaches thrown in for a bonus :laugh::ninja: .

mustaandrothCAH4GE5O.jpg

I think women definitely in in the 'pulling stuff off' area as a whole. Even the things they don't quite pull off, they at least give a solid effort. Actually, some things in fashion we see as 'women things' today used to be men things, but women just took them over because they did it better to the point where they just took it over altogether.

LOL :rofl: ! I didn't even know she was a gymnast to be honest, at least because she looked tall. I do like both male and female gymnastics equally though :ninja: . I like the balancing thing and the rings on the male side and the vault on the female side. I deduct the use of hormone supressors from the female side and the floor excercise from the male side. Of course, obviously most people outside of China, Russia and Japan only care about them during Olympic time. I can't blame you with the Van Dame thing though and I definitely prefer him over the current technologically enhanced action stars :pinch: .

I thought men's brains were 5% bigger, so 10% is an interresting development. Of course, I've always thought brain size was overrated. At least it seems like there are tiny monkeys and ants that are much smarter than some animals that are much bigger. Not to mention among humans even, there's the little genius kids with brains much smaller than adults not half as smart. I'm not surprised about the activity of the woman's mind though, its an interresting thing to say the least :ninja: .

No, the size of brain really does not matter - Einstein himself had a normal size of a brain, just the are responsible for logic and maths were bigger in his case. They say it´s the neurons and "curving" of individual layers that is important :)

I hate that double standard - especially the one where men are trying to hit the man his wife/gf was sleeping with behind his back (whereas she should be blamed as well) but when a married man sleeps with a woman, she is the husband stealer and he is a victim. Lol.

I mean, they all have their thing in it, don´t they?

Brains bigger

This reminds of that 'Borat' scene where he pranks representatives from the 'Veteran Feminists of America' by claiming that men are smarter than women because "They have smaller brains than a man". The women quit the interview soon after... :dance:

post-3761-0-1446061634-87378_thumb.png

:laugh: I don´t recall that one :laugh:

If you won't say it, then it must be rough :rofl: . LOL, j/k, but I do know its internalized misogony with women and the whore thing if that's what you mean :ninja: .

Random Comparissons

Who's hotter by the standard of their sex, Solo or Becham? Obviously there's no comparisson of her male following to his female following, so I mean just at face value. On one hand, she's pretty for an athlete but doesn't have much on the side of intanbibles or style points whereas for intanbibles, he has style on his side.

post-3761-0-1446061636-22885_thumb.jpgth_585118261_solothCAWNUDP7_123_434lo.jpg

Who 'pulls it off' better, guy 'pulling off' the pink shirt or the woman 'pulling off' the androgynous suit and tie look? I say the woman pulling off the suit by far on this one.

th_585107107_androthCAVAOXEJ_123_401lo.jpgpost-3761-0-1446061636-27606_thumb.jpg

Women with mustaches thrown in for a bonus :laugh::ninja: .

post-3761-0-1446061636-32318_thumb.jpg

I think women definitely in in the 'pulling stuff off' area as a whole. Even the things they don't quite pull off, they at least give a solid effort. Actually, some things in fashion we see as 'women things' today used to be men things, but women just took them over because they did it better to the point where they just took it over altogether.

A great advantage for women - anything they do from a man´s area, they are pioneers, and admired for that ;) when a man does man´s things, it´s "ok", when he does not know them, he might be considered "less skillfull" whereas you do not expect women to do these things, and when she does it´s big plus.

But guys doing woman things are called gays. (I do not consider cooking a woman thing)