Jump to content
erinheathertonangelwings

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like his fans have way too much free time in their hands :ninja: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Looks like his fans have way too much free time in their hands :ninja: 

like way too much... psycho vibes definitely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please don't think all Leo fans are like that. We re not. Those comments are disgusting and embarrassing and no wonder Leo wants nothing to do with his fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2016 at 0:27 PM, katchitup said:

----------

Also have to vent and going to call out some Leo fans who say Nina is a nobody model and her career is nothing, and that she needs Leo to bring her attention so she can get modeling work. Like um in the last 12 months she's had two Vogue editorials, and Elle cover, 2 CR fashion book photoshoots, several cosmopolitan editorials, tons of photoshoots for different magazines, face of Avon, Leonisa, Beachbunny and several bikini companies, and a lot of cataolog work with H&M, Lands End etc. Oh and SI?  and And all this in just a year and before she even started dating him.

 

But yeah, sure, she's a nobody model and needs Leo's help to succeed. :cain::cain: Girl has had a great modeling career and it has been on the up's for a while, with or without a famous man on her side. 

I think the problem is she isn't a household name in the United States. Some people know who she is because of Adam Levine but she isn't covered in the news much. She does a lot of catalog work. She isn't a runway/editorial girl so a lot of people will think she isn't a top model because of that. With dating Leo, people will be more aware of her. She is a commercial model. With any luck, her relationship will do for her career like Irina dating Ronaldo or Bradley Cooper. It might catapult her into a more editorial career. The only thing that matter's in modeling is the work you book. If you are making money, other clients will notice and book you. Its all about the hype. Besides catalog pays way more than Vogue Editorials. They are great to get but she is better off being an e-commerce queen, financially speaking.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

I think the problem is she isn't a household name in the United States. Some people know who she is because of Adam Levine but she isn't covered in the news much. She does a lot of catalog work. She isn't a runway/editorial girl so a lot of people will think she isn't a top model because of that. With dating Leo, people will be more aware of her. She is a commercial model. With any luck, her relationship will do for her career like Irina dating Ronaldo or Bradley Cooper. It might catapult her into a more editorial career. The only thing that matter's in modeling is the work you book. If you are making money, other clients will notice and book you. Its all about the hype. Besides catalog pays way more than Vogue Editorials. They are great to get but she is better off being an e-commerce queen, financially speaking.  

mmm nope. she dont do catalog work  in a long time ( last one was Leonisa) . she have being doing small campaigns like Puma or Lands End and she does do some editorials like for Carine Roitfeld and  im talking about late 2015 and early 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MarVS said:

mmm nope. she dont do catalog work  in a long time ( last one was Leonisa) . she have being doing small campaigns like Puma or Lands End and she does do some editorials like for Carine Roitfeld and  im talking about late 2015 and early 2016

Campaigns for Ready To Wear Companies is glorified catalog. Yes, its a little more prestigious but it's still a catalog. We know the difference but the average person doesn't not. People see Lands End and think inexpensive average clothing. It's not like working for Versace or Burberry. When she lands something like that, it will be different.  You have to see it through regular people's perspective. A few editorials is great. Most people don't read those magazines and if they do they would have to see her a lot more than that. They are comparing her to Gisele and Bar who had a much larger media presence in the USA. Modeling has changed a lot since then so its unfair to compare her but people will. you are looking at this like the fashion junkies we are. We get it but they don't. The longer she spends with him, the better her career will be. Gisele was well know editorial model. Leo made her a household name. Why do you think model agencies pimp out their models to all these celebrities? LOL. Its all about the hype. I am not saying she is no one. I am trying to point out to the average American who isn't obsessed with this sub-forum, I can understand why they would think that. I also think that she is a commercial model that if she plays her cards right she can be a top editorial model despite her age. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

Campaigns for Ready To Wear Companies is glorified catalog. Yes, its a little more prestigious but it's still a catalog. We know the difference but the average person doesn't not. People see Lands End and think inexpensive average clothing. It's not like working for Versace or Burberry. 

i know that people dont see the difference but it is a campaign! ( yes a small or whatever brand but it is )the stylist and photographer released the pictures as campaigns for AW or SS. People that think its just catalog work its another story. so she really dont do catalog work in long time. and yes People will think is just catalog but its not .her portafolio and people in the industry wil  see that work as campaigns not catalog. btw she have done Michael Kors campaigns lately wich are important tho.

 

If people outside are comparing her to Gisele or Bar for Leo its inevitable . they are huge especially Gisele . she will never be like Gisele like EVER!... but follow Bar steps its quite reachable for her.  i wish that Nina can book at least a couple of runway shows that would help her on her carrer beside more editorial stuff like u said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MarVS said:

i know that people dont see the difference but it is a campaign! ( yes a small or whatever brand but it is )the stylist and photographer released the pictures as campaigns for AW or SS. People that think its just catalog work its another story. so she really dont do catalog work in long time. and yes People will think is just catalog but its not .her portafolio and people in the industry wil  see that work as campaigns not catalog. btw she have done Michael Kors campaigns lately wich are important tho.

 

If people outside are comparing her to Gisele or Bar for Leo its inevitable . they are huge especially Gisele . she will never be like Gisele like EVER!... but follow Bar steps its quite reachable for her.  i wish that Nina can book at least a couple of runway shows that would help her on her carrer beside more editorial stuff. 

Like I said, you are seeing at as a fan. Most people don't understand any of this. American's don't know models unless they are the spawn of celebrities or they are hooking up with a celebrity. That is what I am saying. It doesn't matter what they think. All that matters is what this relationship can do for her career. I understand how normal people are so over Leo and other celebrities dating models because most of them are useless. They feel that models are unimportant or a hanger on. Which is the point I am making. All that matters is what she books and how much she makes, because Leo is not marriage material. He is someone to have fun with and most importantantly use to better your career. Think of all the models before her. Only a handful were able to make lemonade out of lemons. Nina isn't a top model yet but she can be, if she plays her cards right. She can climb her way up like Irina who was nothing but a glorified lingerie catalog model. Don't be upset by what I am saying. I am not attacking Nina. I am saying she can totally better her career by this opportunity. She has potential and a string of commercial clients that can out earn her peers with once she starts landing the major campaigns. Yes, she will never be Gisele but she could be a household name like her. Nina is never going to be a high fashion girl but she can be a big name, which is what i meant by Gisele and Bar. Most American know who they are partly because of VS and partly because of Leo. Erin Heatheron and Toni Garrn are top models but most American's don't know who they are. Kelly Rohrbach essentially was a catalog print girl who landed a movie role because of him. Roxane Horner may or may not have hooked up with him and it doesn't stop the DailyMail from reporting on her every time she does something big. Nina if you read this, use him for all he is worth because he will dump you flat for another VS model at any moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shadow said:

@modelknowledge are you saying she is with Leo for career opportunities? BC that's gross I hope not true

Probably. They all do it. Why do you think so many models date him? Look at his track record. Either they are just dating him so they can say they hooked up with him or they are looking for their come up. There is nothing wrong with it because he treats them all horribly. 

 

I don't think Nina is stupid. I think she might like him but knows he isn't serious about any one. I wouldn't be surprised if Elite Model management set them up. There is a reason why they call them Showmances. Agencies know a big name can help their models out. It might even be a fake relationship. Happens all the time in this industry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^ Absolutely. I can absolutely attest that people I know might recognize her from the Target as playing all the time, but as for her name or anything else? I doubt it. I mean I didn't know who she was even when she was the face of Aerie! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

Like I said, you are seeing at as a fan. Most people don't understand any of this. 

im not saying this as fan im saying what it is... is a small campaign im not talking about what poeple think . people think whatever they want. im just clearinfying what she have done . thats all .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

 

 

I don't think Nina is stupid. I think she might like him but knows he isn't serious about any one. I wouldn't be surprised if Elite Model management set them up. There is a reason why they call them Showmances. Agencies know a big name can help their models out. It might even be a fake relationship. Happens all the time in this industry.

what are u talking about ? Nina is with IMG 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From People Magazine (pretty reliable source/Leo's PR mouthpiece)  Haven't really heard an article come out like this from a source like this. Interesting..

 

Could Nina Agdal Finally Be The One for Leonardo DiCaprio? Couple ‘Seem More Serious,’ Source Says

Quote

 

What was once described as a “fast fling” is quickly growing into something more.

Leonardo DiCaprio, 41, and his girlfriend, Danish model Nina Agdal, 24, “seem more serious,” according to a source.

“Leo seems very into her,” the source tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue. “He constantly holds her hand and kisses her. Nina seems to enjoy Leo’s company too. She acts very giddy around him. She has great energy and seems to make Leo very happy.”

 

Whether it’s vacationing on the private Bahamian island Over Yonder Cay, relaxing on the beach, or spending a weekend in Montauk, New York, or Malibu, California, the pair — who have been dating since July — have clearly been getting cozy.

 

Agdal, who has appeared in Sports Illustrated‘s swimsuit issue and once dated British pop star Max George, is “different,” says the source, but “doesn’t take herself too seriously.”

“She is quirky and has a very goofy personality. She seems mature for her age, too. Whenever they spend time together, Leo acts very happy. For Leo, Nina seems like a breath of fresh air.”

Though the couple do not live together, The Revenant star was reportedly house hunting in Malibu earlier this month.

 

 

 

http://people.com/celebrity/leonardo-dicaprio-nina-agdal-seem-more-serious-source-says/

 

 

@MarVS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SEEMS more serious but who knows tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This reminds me of the Gisele and Leo engagement rumours for some reason.... they are still in the beginning of the relationship so it's still in that brand new phase..... we'll see. I always wonder who these insiders are. I did find it interesting that "he got back together" with her after her long time relationship ended. That's not a pattern we are used to seeing from him. In purse speculation since unfortunately I don't know him, I don't think Leo sees the importance of marriage. I don't think we will see marriage in his future for at least the next couple of years. It wouldn't surprise me though if he wanted a child at some point. Cristiano Ronaldo to me is the perfect example of someone who ended up with a child but lives the Bachelor lifestyle with the occasional girlfriend. Oh by the way hi people.... I've been lurking here for years. Leo is the only thing in  my life I'm obsessed with. I just don't post that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

Oh by the way hi people.... I've been lurking here for years. Leo is the only thing in  my life I'm obsessed with. I just don't post that much.

Welcome! :wave::wave: The more the merrier! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leonardo DiCaprio Cheating On Nina Agdal?

Quote

 

Leonardo DiCaprio was NOT caught cheating on Nina Agdal, despite a new tabloid report. Gossip Cop can exclusively debunk this claim. We’re told it’s “false.”

“Catch Me If You Can!” blares a headline in this week’s National Enquirer, which goes on to claim “Lusty Leo” was recently busted cheating on Agdal while out in London with Tom Hardy. The tabloid alleges DiCaprio was spotted heading into a hotel, holding hands with a mystery brunette on October 16. A so-called “source” tells the publication he supposedly “disappeared” into a suite with the woman, and did not leave until the following morning.

What’s more, contends the magazine, DiCaprio’s “secret rendezvous” will shock those close to the star, who were convinced he’d finally found his “perfect match” in the Danish model. The outlet further claims the attractive couple had been even discussing potential wedding locations. Now, concludes the outlet’s “source,” the actor has some explaining to do.

But Gossip Cop investigated, and we’re exclusively assured by a mutual friend of ours and DiCaprio’s that the magazine’s story is “false,” and he did not cheat on Agdal. Unfortunately, this is not the first time the supermarket tabloid has written an inaccurate article about the Oscar-winning star. In May, Gossip Cop corrected the publication when it falsely alleged Rihanna was pregnant with DiCaprio’s baby. Much like that bogus claim, this latest one is equally untrue.


 

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-cheating-nina-agdal/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information