Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

To be honest I never understood why it's so important for people (and/or fans) what women Leo is dating ... I mean of course I wish him happiness but I never met this guy, never speak to him ... in fact I don't know him. I don't know what's best for him and I know for sure nothing (or maybe very very little) about his relationships. It's true from ours strangers view all his relationships are looking a bit similiar and he doesn't like to show the world his luck ... but how can people judge about a man's life without knowing all aspects? It's a mystery to me :idk:

We're all individuals and I think Leo has the right to live his life exactly like he wants. I mean imagine what people do if a complete stranger would tell them how to live and love ... I bet nobody would say 'yeah thanks for your advice' lol

And if the girls with him not agree about his decision to be private as much he can they wouldn't date him I think.

Only my two cents to this topic ;)

And it's official everyone hates Leo because he don't have a six pack nor looks like when he was 20... the ridiculouness never stop.    :ninja:  And because ALL HIS EX-GF'S look happier without him, he must be the WORST MAN THAT EVER EXISTED.     

And it's official everyone hates Leo because he don't have a six pack nor looks like when he was 20... the ridiculouness never stop.    :ninja:  And because ALL HIS EX-GF'S look happier without him, he must be the WORST MAN THAT EVER EXISTED.     

The exes then look Happier, because that's what they want us to believe, like free of the monster, without saying name particularly  the last one who was so shy in front of camaras now is so "happy" kissing a guy on the street, that's the business Honey, and Leo knows it, he takes what he wants and then just go, our baby is smart, and this women are no victims they are players too.

And it's official everyone hates Leo because he don't have a six pack nor looks like when he was 20... the ridiculousness never stop.    :ninja:  And because ALL HIS EX-GF'S look happier without him, he must be the WORST MAN THAT EVER EXISTED.     

I FEEL YOU  :wave:  :hug:

haters are going to hate like there is no finish line unfortunately ; Leo never needed a six pack to look good his body is fine :idk:  on the other side other actors need it cause their acting skills are not quite there :whistle:   :Angel:  and all his ex-gfs are happy in the their new relationship just like they were happy when they were in the beginning with him its just the way works when someone meet another person they just seem happier and that it ; people just like to focus on one side and they insist to portray him as the worst man that ever existed and its wrong THERE IS WORST :nicole:  but when things comes up to Leo everybody starts  talking sh!t about him and its annoying 

Before i forget i think Leo looks much more attractive know than in his Twenties lol

its just hard these days its like : if you don't have anything to do go bash Leo on forums, social media :yuckky:  

IDK, I'am just sick of haters, and they come from everywhere. Leo never wins, he's always the worst person, the worst BF, have the worst look and the list goes... I know Leo is no saint and NO naive as well, but damn, the guy can't be blamed for everything.  

And it's official everyone hates Leo because he don't have a six pack nor looks like when he was 20... the ridiculousness never stop.    :ninja:  And because ALL HIS EX-GF'S look happier without him, he must be the WORST MAN THAT EVER EXISTED.     

I FEEL YOU  :wave:  :hug:

haters are going to hate like there is no finish line unfortunately ; Leo never needed a six pack to look good his body is fine :idk:  on the other side other actors need it cause their acting skills are not quite there :whistle:   :Angel:  and all his ex-gfs are happy in the their new relationship just like they were happy when they were in the beginning with him its just the way works when someone meet another person they just seem happier and that it ; people just like to focus on one side and they insist to portray him as the worst man that ever existed and its wrong THERE IS WORST :nicole:  but when things comes up to Leo everybody starts  talking sh!t about him and its annoying 

Before i forget i think Leo looks much more attractive know than in his Twenties lol

its just hard these days its like : if you don't have anything to do go bash Leo on forums, social media :yuckky:  

Agree hun.  That's what bugs me, we know he have his flaws but all that don't work on a relationship it's his fault? And I find amusing that some people think that just because a guy is younger, taller and sexy that makes him much better than Leo... as if how someone looks defines a good character, I don't get that.   :idk:

The exes then look Happier, because that's what they want us to believe, like free of the monster, without saying name particularly  the last one who was so shy in front of camaras now is so "happy" kissing a guy on the street, that's the business Honey, and Leo knows it, he takes what he wants and then just go, our baby is smart, and this women are no victims they are players too.

I would like to think different osa, but I don't know what to think anymore.   :idk:

I'm going to stay for Leo, no matter who he has on his arm, I wish he could stop giving  hate material to the press, sure he has a different posture than us, because for me is so irritating and frustating to read so much hate towards him, suddenly the great actor he is it is overshadowed for some random woman.

It would be "interesting" to see him with a totally different type, though I don't really care all that much personally. Though I do understand others who get "bored" of seeing him with the same type. But I don't think its right to hate him, fuss non-stop or give him continuos grief for sticking to a certain type. Some just get way too worked up for no logical reason lol. You, can't help who you are attracted too. For example, you can't force a gay person to be attracted to the opposite sex, you don't have to like it or even understand it, but you shouldn't hate them/ or give them grief because of it. It's obviously not the same thing, but it's not so far off.

Anyways, it's not so out of the ordinary to have specific types. Robin Thicke seems to like the dark featured, exotic looking women. His new girlfriend bares a strong resemblance to his ex wife. Many people continuously point this out non-stop. Robert Deniro mainly dates black women etc etc.

Watching Kelly in her interviews, she comes across as very likeable in my opinion. She was an actress before she became a model, so she obviously shares a love of film as leo does. She actually graduated from university. She has a fun, and bubbly personality. She's the sporty type (good at golf) she's not into posting non stop on Instagram (she explained why). From that aspect, she seems a great fit for Leo. So I feel the hate she gets or any of his other girlfriends got comes down to how they look and their profession, which is kinda like automatically stereotyping or hating someone based on the colour of their skin and race without getting to know them first. Or when families forbid/look down upon their offspring for marrying/dating outside of their race or religion.

And when it comes to age, to me Leo strikes me as someone still mentally in his twenties.... so it makes sense why he would be attracted to girls in that age group. They're all adults. Age is just a number in my opinion, you are as old as you feel. Anyways Kelly isn't as young as the others he's dated, she's 25... he's never started dating a girl at that age before. Would it be interesting to see Leo date a girl closer to his age? Of course! But I do understand why he doesn't, maybe he can't find one he can relate to, and realistically its normal for men to date younger... especially in Hollywood. Anyways, he dates women who actually look grown. It's not like he dates girls that look like teens, I admit if he had dated Taylor Godfrey or someone young looking like that, it would have looked extra odd.

Leo is blonde, blue eyed himself :p If Leo was not white himself, or even if he had brown eyes and brown hair, the hate would have been a billion times worse I think lol..... especially if he was another race because he would have to deal with that whole "self hate" thing that gets sprung around a lot, which I also find annoying. So it could be worse. Actually, even during the Rihanna rumours I saw a TON of hate on certain message boards, a lot of racial stuff. So no matter what There will always be haters. :) He will never win over everyone, so he just has to stick to who he is and not try to make others happy. It's his life after all.

Oh and on a random note lol.... we can't say he has only gone for blue eyed girls.... Kelly does not have blue eyes. :p Neither did Erin :p Actually, technically Kelly isn't a blonde herself. She has naturally dark brown hair, but she's blonde now... so i do see her as a blonde obviously. :p

:flower:

Pretty much agree with all of this!

Kelly is cool as fuck and that alone makes me happy Leo is with her. Literally just from any one of her interviews shes really funny, smart and witty and just chill. Like someone you would definitely want to be friends with. and I can just tell that from her interviews. 

When I watched this interview and saw her make a slight dumb and dumber reference that's when I knew she was awesome in my book :rofl::p

Hi everyone   :flower:  thanks so much for all the posts pics and information it's always so much fun to look at the board. I just wanted to say that maybe Leo dates models because imagine what the public would say if he dated a "normal" girl the media and fans would rip her apart saying nasty things. Models at least appear to be perfect so to make fun of them or say they're ugly or whatever is just a lie. I mean I think one day he will settle down hopefully with a beautiful animal lover like him or a nature lover type person or whatever but I just pray it's a good person who truly loves him because thats what he deserves. It's funny I say all this but the day he does meet "the one" my heart is going to break into a million pieces.  :cry2:

On an end note: I can't wait to watch his new movie it's going to be amazing I can feel it  :clap:

Hi there!! I agree   :hehe: :hehe:

^ #DadBodsAreHot (Y)

Honestly the #dadbod trend isn't that bad. Neither is Leo's body and the other millions of american males :laugh: Its just the regular dudes body, and I know I and alot of other women who would say without a doubt they would prefer someone with Leos body over someone who is overly jacked up meathead looking :rofl: I like some nice muscles for sure but I sincerely don't mind a dude who is bigger either. 

Kinda random but Joey from friends? little bit meat on his bones. Damn sexy :drool: :hehe: :D

Kelly's friend Emelie posted these pics. First one shows the girls seemingly at Leo's place 7 weeks ago, and the next solves the mystery of who Leo was walking with in Brooklyn. Kelly's shoes :hehe:

post-42953-0-1446080843-28452_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080843-79709_thumb.jpg 

And pretty sure her friend Emelie has a longtime BF. She posted a picture of him right before they all  went to Coachella. She doesn't post about him often and he seemingly doesn't have an Insta:

https://instagram.com/p/1QkwT8ySu1/

https://instagram.com/p/mwLN2dySu9/

https://instagram.com/p/xhUxtdSSrl/

Also anybody watch some of Kelly's show P.E.T Squad files on CW? I actually think its kinda funny (but then again I love the stupid sarcastic humor :p ) Started in 2013 apparently its still on too :)

http://www.cwseed.com/shows/the-pet-squad-files/welcome-to-fing-hollywood/?play=dc2fec5a-ebb4-4297-9bb7-93eca4264640

IDK if this has been posted already...

Leonardo DiCaprio is the king of the ‘P—y Posse’

It’s been subtly confirmed that Leonardo DiCaprio gets the most action in his infamous group of buddies.
“That answer is probably pretty obvious,” Kevin Connolly, 41, said after Andy Cohen asked him who gets the most women in his DiCaprio-led circle of friends, dubbed the “P—y Posse” over the years.
Of course, the “Entourage” star also made sure to mention that his group of guy friends — including DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire — were not behind the infamous double-P nickname.
“With my hand on the Bible I swear to you never ever ever in any capacity — myself or any of my friends — referred to ourselves as the ‘P—y Posse,'” Connolly said on “Watch What Happens Live” on Thursday night.
The moniker was coined in 1998 by a writer at New York Magazine who penned an article about DiCaprio and his friends partying around New York City. Members also included David Blaine and Lukas Haas. “This guy wrote it and it stuck,” Connolly added.
“But the answer is Leo,” Kevin Dillon interjected, to which Connolly responded, “But yeah, I mean the article was about him and we just got thrown into it.”

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/29/leonardo-dicaprio-is-the-king-of-the-p-y-posse/

I keep saying to myself I won't say anything, but that never happens. Or I say something and then I regret it, so I'll be careful :p

In regards to Leo's exes, sometimes my eyebrows get a little raised at certain things but I'll leave it at that. I don't view her thread but based on what I read here, I take it the hate is there, I have my own negative thoughts, but I won't stoop to that level. Keep it to myself/ use PM.

In regards to Kelly, I'm not optimistic about this. There has to be something major to happen/ a definite change I see, and when it happens or something close I'll mention it. But Im not putting much faith into it.

The headlines the media have made in regards to Kevin Connolly, are kinda misleading. I saw the video and I don't think Kevin meant it the way the media implies. Kevin said it in a way, that I don't see why it would even become news.

And in regards to the plane pic I spoke of, the pic was up for a short time, all I saw was her caption "up up and away" (I don't even recall seeing any comments) then a minute later it was gone. I don't think there was enough time to generate much negative comments and if so I definitely don't think that would be why she took it down.

Of course I have no expectations that they'll settle and get married but whatever. Its his life and she is seemingly really nice, and its nice hes spending his time with someone nice (say nice again :rofl:

------

For a good laugh :rofl:

LEONARDO DICAPRIO’S SMELLY SCALP

LEONARDO DICAPRIO may be sporting a wild beard while shooting wilderness-themed “The Revenant,” but his pals are more worried about the top of his head!

“Leo’s losing his hair, and he’s been thinking about keeping the beard to compensate,” said an insider.

“But he’s also trying some natural remedies that are stinking up his love life!”

The studly environmentalist is soaking his scalp in everything from lemon juice to horseradish to mixes of different spices!

“Even the models that Leo’s chatting up have asked us what’s going on with the way he smells,” dished the pal. “Now we’re begging him to just try a hair transplant!”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/leonardo-dicaprios-smelly-scalp

^ thanks for sharing.

Now they are talking about Leo losing his hair. Daily Mail wrote the same thing. What next. Would be nice to see an article where his looks are praised, but what can you do.

When his hair is slicked back it kinda does look like his hairline is receding (I mentioned that before even before the media mentioned it)... but I think that is how his hairline is naturally. It's just when its slicked back its more noticeable. I swear I've seen pics of him as a kid with his hair line kinda like that, it's just rare that his hair is back in a pony like that, so it's hard to judge. During the GONY days he had the same look going... same hairline? I don't know, maybe his hairline is receding and I'm just talking garbage. I didn't look at pics closely enough.

NE is unbelievable, LOL.   :nicole:  First Leo didn't showered and how his not only losing his hair but have smelly hair, OH MY... like I said before, the level of ridiculouness never stops.  

Now I will ask because it's a rare thing... did have some GOOD article about Leo lately? I don't think so. Damn, what is happening?   :idk: media is ridiculous.   :yuckky:   Besides other things that bugs me... but I already talked too much.