Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I know Oscar talk can be soooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying, especially now that awards still seem far, the movie is not yet finished, bla, bla... but I went to Ana Maria Bahiana (Golden Globes voter) twitter and off course people asked about Leo and the movie. So, I'am going to post here what she said, I truly respect her as a journalist so I take everything she says seriously.  And this also serves as an alert to fans like me that gets disappointed most of the time with academy... just to take it easy and to know from now that IF he gets nominated the competition will be HARD (as always).

I will translate this question because is in portuguese. Someone asked her if she saw the whole movie? we know that would be impossible...  :hehe: so her response was obviously, not. But Ana said she saw a GOOD PART of it and loved. 

this one was in english:

@KalEl1907 not sure about winning at this point but... he's a contender for sure.

https://twitter.com/anamariabahiana/status/636241043382403072

I know Oscar talk can be soooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying, especially now that awards still seem far, the movie is not yet finished, bla, bla... but I went to Ana Maria Bahiana (Golden Globes voter) twitter and off course people asked about Leo and the movie. So, I'am going to post here what she said, I truly respect her as a journalist so I take everything she says seriously. And this also serves as an alert to fans like me that gets disappointed most of the time with academy... just to take it easy and to know from now that IF he gets nominated the competition will be HARD (as always).

I will translate this question because is in portuguese. Someone asked her if she saw the whole movie? we know that would be impossible... :hehe: so her response was obviously, not. But Ana said she saw a GOOD PART of it and loved.

this one was in english:

45]

@KalEl1907 not sure about winning at this point but... he's a contender for sure.

At this point the oscar talk is a bit early and yes so annoying everytime a leo movie is coming that talk starts again he will need to be in full promo mode soon so i hope this one will get him the gold

I know Oscar talk can be soooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying, especially now that awards still seem far, the movie is not yet finished, bla, bla... but I went to Ana Maria Bahiana (Golden Globes voter) twitter and off course people asked about Leo and the movie. So, I'am going to post here what she said, I truly respect her as a journalist so I take everything she says seriously. And this also serves as an alert to fans like me that gets disappointed most of the time with academy... just to take it easy and to know from now that IF he gets nominated the competition will be HARD (as always).

I will translate this question because is in portuguese. Someone asked her if she saw the whole movie? we know that would be impossible... :hehe: so her response was obviously, not. But Ana said she saw a GOOD PART of it and loved.

this one was in english:

45]

At this point the oscar talk is a bit early and yes so annoying everytime a leo movie is coming that talk starts again he will need to be in full promo mode soon so i hope this one will get him the gold

I agree masha. That's why I made sure to put the words at this point in BOLD, because it's still too early and she didn't saw the whole movie, Ana herself said that in another post too. 

But yeah, I will always be wishing for him to win every award he gets nominated because he deserves, I just don't want to get too excited now.

A couple slightly different pics from ones already posted of Leo and Kelly from St. Tropez last month. :)  +a short video:

Of course .....in my opinión , leo and Kirsten were truly in love but...All the others were and Are marketing ..... May be he is One of the owners of VS , so he shows this girls for fame . From Gisele TO now are fake datings . of course m, IT s my opinión

http://www.niuzy.com/2015/08/01/leonardo-dicaprio-et-sa-nouvelle-petite-amie-kelly-rohrbach/#

And changing the topic a bit... but sometimes I wish Leo could stay single for a while or at least avoid models, because than at least people would stop complaining about every new GF he have, it's soo annoying, old crap talk all the time. Off course if I could choose for Leo he wouldn't date a model EVER again but I'am not him...  so I accept his decision.

I'm not sure if here the right place to discuss this, but why should he date for marketing? Never understood this concept. I mean I know some promis are indeed dating for pr, but for which reason(s) Leo should do this? For his image? For the girls image? Makes no sense to me, because his constant model dating habits don't do him or his current girlfriend any favour :idk: Just my two cents to this neverending topic :Angel:

I see the post was moved to here, at least is the right place to talk about it.  

fash: I agree in parts, will always exist haters and people that complain about his love life, no matter whom he dates... but I think for obvious reasons the criticism seems 100 times worse when he's dating a model,   :/ at least in my point of view.   

I'm not sure if here the right place to discuss this, but why should he date for marketing? Never understood this concept. I mean I know some promis are indeed dating for pr, but for which reason(s) Leo should do this? For his image? For the girls image? Makes no sense to me, because his constant model dating habits don't do him or his current girlfriend any favour :idk: Just my two cents to this neverending topic :Angel:

I agree. Being Leo's gf now isn't really a huge deal, especially when its a model. People always assume its just a pr arrangement but I don't think its entirely like that. I mean look at Leo and Kelly. They were seeing/dating eachother for almost 3 months before their relationship was taken public. She wasn't put in the news nor did she really have her name out there. If anything that just shows ya that they were and are genuinely seeing eachother.

^ (Y)

Not just models though, with the Rihanna rumours and Blake there was a lot of negativity too. So he and other celebs will never win, so they just gotta do what makes them happy :D

yup :p 

And changing the topic a bit... but sometimes I wish Leo could stay single for a while or at least avoid models, because than at least people would stop complaining about every new GF he have, it's soo annoying, old crap talk all the time. Off course if I could choose for Leo he wouldn't date a model EVER again but I'am not him...  so I accept his decision.

+1! I can have my preferences and what I would like to see but honestly I don't know whats best for him. Plus these girls seem like genuine, nice girls.

----------

Another thing too I'm sick of seeing people tear down Kelly every two seconds. These social media accounts are obviously those people who post over and over again on Leo's GF's pages and coincidentally just happen to LOATHE everything about his current GF but then have decent things to say about his ex, even though they were bashing her just like his current. Kelly doesn't have to be your cup of tea, but constantly commenting shes a whore or ugly or dresses ugly or has this or that is just stupid.

But like I said above its the same people for years and years, and they hate everybody Leo is linked to no matter what. It's so ridiculous :cain: (and the worst part is pretty sure these people who leave these comments are like 40 year olds themselves) :ninja: 

Anyways sucks she has to read all that, and I know she must because she deletes some nasty ones. kelly seems down to earth and seems to be just getting used to being in the spotlight a bit, and hopefully she doesn't let those comments get to her

These social media accounts are obviously those people who post over and over again on Leo's GF's pages and coincidentally just happen to LOATHE everything about his current GF but then have decent things to say about his ex, even though they were bashing her just like his current.

This is so true. It's funny how the ex GF immediatelly turns into a magfinicent person when he have a new GF, but just some time ago they were calling the former GF the worst... LOL.    :laugh: This haters are soo obvious.    :cain:

These social media accounts are obviously those people who post over and over again on Leo's GF's pages and coincidentally just happen to LOATHE everything about his current GF but then have decent things to say about his ex, even though they were bashing her just like his current.

This is so true. It's funny how the ex GF immediatelly turns into a magfinicent person when he have a new GF, but just some time ago they were calling the former GF the worst... LOL.    :laugh: This haters are soo obvious.    :cain:

Right? like you can't find one redeemable quality in them when they are dating him, yet when they are not somehow they find something nice to say? Like what the hell :rofl: 

I don't like seeing anyone bash someone for no legit reason, i don't like seeing the bashing of the GF, but it doesn't really bother me all that much seeing people bash a GF. It only really annoys me if they are bashing Leo. :hehe:

When it comes to dating any celeb, you can't really get by from just being the GF or BF, you have to have something going for you outside of that. He was with Kristen Zang during the whole Leo mania thing in the 90's, but you don't hear of her now. The only one with an extremely successful modelling career is Gisele, and she would have been a success with or without him because she already had the modelling talent. Plus Erin was a VS Angel before they got together.

No one really cares about any of George Clooney's exes because they never had anything really going for them or anything extra interesting about them. So yeah being anyone's spouse isn't really enough.

I guess its the hypocrisy that bugs me the most. Irks me how you can say Kelly is a slob, but when Leo may look a little sloppy or under dressed nothing gets said about that. Don't hate her just for the sake of hating her because shes dating Leo, when she did nothing wrong. Hating her for the most trivial things just irks me. IF you want to hate her you will. If you don't want to hate her or have an open mind you would have no reason to :)

Funny enough I remember when NY post first broke Leo was seeing Kelly, even though it wasn't really picked up or people just assumed it was a flirtation or whatever she was deleting comments about Leo on her instagram. And I bet if she wanted to get her name out there earlier just for fame she could have found a way to do that. But she didn't. They were seeing eachother before the press even found out, spending alot of time together, going on trips, etc. before we even knew alot about it,and before the press knew. So obviously they are together because they like spending time together, not for PR. 

yeah the whole bashing GF thing isn't nice at all but I guess I can't pity too too much as Leo gets put on blast by the media for a little weight gain and all that nonsense. Or people like to judge his persona simply by who he dates. But oh well. :hehe:

So at the Beginning Kelly would delete Leo's name? I noticed on her Jalouse Cover they had Leo's name on their and she purposely cropped the name out when she posted the cover. I just hope she doesn't resent being known as Leo's girlfriend, because I can't imagine that being healthy for a relationship.

I feel leo would go best with someone who is not trying to be a celebrity, or juggling a very busy career, someone who has their own money/ atleast comes from a family with money. I guess because in a way Id feel more comfortable knowing they aren't using leo to advance themselves or his money. And it's harder when two people in a relationship have demanding, busy careers and when both are very famous that's when the media bugs them more. I guess something like Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon or Tobey Maguire's wives. (Though I know they don't all fall under all the categories I listed) :hehe: Or like Chuck Pacheco's spouse, Nikki Erwin... But it's not quite the same because Chuck isn't famous. By the way I really like Nikki. :p but again it's not about what I want, whatever makes him happy.

yeah the whole bashing GF thing isn't nice at all but I guess I can't pity too too much as Leo gets put on blast by the media for a little weight gain and all that nonsense. Or people like to judge his persona simply by who he dates. But oh well. :hehe:

So at the Beginning Kelly would delete Leo's name? I noticed on her Jalouse Cover they had Leo's name on their and she purposely cropped the name out when she posted the cover. I just hope she doesn't resent being known as Leo's girlfriend, because I can't imagine that being healthy for a relationship.

I feel leo would go best with someone who is not trying to be a celebrity, or juggling a very busy career, someone who has their own money/ atleast comes from a family with money. I guess because in a way Id feel more comfortable knowing they aren't using leo to advance themselves or his money. And it's harder when two people in a relationship have demanding, busy careers and when both are very famous that's when the media bugs them more. I guess something like Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon or Tobey Maguire's wives. (Though I know they don't all fall under all the categories I listed) :hehe: Or like Chuck Pacheco's spouse, Nikki Erwin... But it's not quite the same because Chuck isn't famous. By the way I really like Nikki. :p but again it's not about what I want, whatever makes him happy.

Yeah she would delete comments about Leo. I remember she also put her instagram on private during Coachella. I didn't see it as resentment, rather, her not wanting to come off as trying to milk the relationship or exploit the relationship. Also Kelly never has posted a picture on social media with a BF and during all her interviews and press this year and last year, she always said she doesn't talk about her relationships and likes to keep things private. 

You mention hoping Leo settles with somebody who already has money, and pretty sure kelly's family is rich as hell. I think her Dad's a doctor or something, and I know she gave an interview where she said she's been to Africa and Greece and all over the world on family vacations, so I think she comes from quite a bit of money. Not saying that means shes the best to settle, just didn't know if you knew that she did come from a fairly wealthy family. To tell you the truth, she probably doesn't have to work if she doesn't want to.

Also little known fact (and random :rofl: ) before she even started dating Leo she gave an interview where she said she was originally wanting to be an english teacher and that is what she was studying at Georgetown originally before she switched her major to acting. Thought that was kind of cool just sharing some tidbits I know for the general public IDK :p

Nikki Erwin seems cool AF I would want to be best friends with her :rofl: Shes also really attractive too :drool: