Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

this really made me laugh hard : from GossipCop :) 

Leonardo DiCaprio Does NOT Have Fleas Nesting In Beard, Despite Absurd Report

Leonardo DiCaprio does not have fleas nesting in his beard, despite a new tabloid report. Gossip Cop can exclusively correct this story. We’re told it’s completely “absurd.”

According to the National Enquirer, an unidentified girl freaked out when she spotted a flea perched in DiCaprio’s “big bushy beard.” The actor grew out a massive beard for his upcoming movie The Revenant, in which he plays an 1820s frontiersman. A so-called “friend” of the star tells the tabloid that DiCaprio’s famous pals like Tobey Maguire and Kevin Connolly relentlessly make fun of his alleged flea infestation.

“Leo’s being a good sport about it, but it’s starting to, er, bug him now,” says a supposed source in a quote clearly fabricated by the tabloid. The magazine’s alleged insider adds, “Everyone’s begging him to have the beard professionally washed every day, and a few of us have picked him up some flea powder!”

Gossip Cop checked in with a mutual pal of ours and DiCaprio’s, and we’re told the tabloid’s tale is not only “absurd” but also “beyond untrue.” Mocking the Enquirer and its phony quotes, our impeccable source joked, “There isn’t a hair of truth to it.” Touche

Leonardo DiCaprio wins lawsuit against the magazine "Oops"

Leonardo DiCaprio had dragged the French magazine "Oops" in court after the publication of information reports that Rihanna is pregnant with him and that he does not wish to recognize the child. A few weeks after the filing of a complaint, the actor will pocket a small significant savings.

http://www.metronews.fr/people/leonardo-dicaprio-gagne-son-proces-contre-le-magazine-oops/mogB!WgYFfLYpWMaY/

I was just reading this on the Daily Mail

'He's a pervert with a racial issue!' French magazine owner slams Leonardo DiCaprio after star successfully sued publication for claiming he is having a baby with Rihanna
What is this loser even complaining about?  I just found it pathetic that French law limits you to only $20,000 in compensation and Leo was only awarded around 8800 at that.  I guess legal fees were included in that?  I'm surprised the legal fees alone didn't add up to more.

Leo sued the magazine back in June after demanding the magazine retracts the story and pays him the maximum compensation French law allows, namely of 18,000 Euros, or around $US20,000 in damages plus legal fees.

The star did not get the full compensation he was asking for but was awarded 8,000 Euros - which is just over $USD8,800 - in damages and legal fees. 

Omg, I can't believe this man is saying that about Leo? how ridiculous is that?  They made up the whole crap, even implying Leo wouldn't want his own baby... (IF THAT WAS THE CASE) and they didn't wanted Leo to sue them? Leo was offended and he had all the right to sue this magazine, this money is nothing to him but saying he would deny his baby is something really serious.  

The thing is that the owner of the magazine admitted he didn't knew if Rihanna was pregnant... but they thought she could be, please! They though she could be.. and they also "thought" Leo wouln't want the baby. Argh, I get so angry with this things, just soo unfair to Leo.   :/  

Would have been nice to see Leo make more money from the lawsuit, it's not really about the monetary gain.... but just for the principle. However, the most important thing is that Leo won. (Y) in regards to the magazine owner, he's just bitter Leo sued and that he won... so this is his way of trying to get more control over the situation by continuing to write complete garbage. :hehe: Plus I'm sure he's aiming for more publicity. What he's saying holds no clout, so I'm not overly concerned.

Kelly's friend emelie's comments under Kelly's instagram picture...defending Kelly/laughing at some Leo fans comments :p

queenslet.kingcaprioWhy bitch why?! You don't deserve Leo! Only Kate Winslet deserve him!
emvonhofstenHahaha
sarah_swiftyI love your style so much @emvonhofsten
emvonhofstenHaters gonna hate right! @sarah_swifty
sarah_swiftyI hope she's not hurt
sarah_swiftyIs she @emvonhofsten
emvonhofstenNo I'm sure Kel can handle it right @kellyrohrbach
sarah_swifty♥♥@emvonhofsten

https://instagram.com/p/6JimH6kNm6/?taken-by=kellyrohrbach

OLD news... but just a fun article I've never seen before of someone (like me) that loved the idea of Leo and Rihanna together.   :p Funny how it's even mentioned that Leo and Rih are soulmates, :hehe:​ I wish...    :heart:

http://www.starcrossedcelebs.com/blog/leo-dicaprio-and-rihanna-are-soulmates

And a pic I haven't seen anywhere before, it's from february 25 at 10ak. Notice the distance they were keeping... probably to not be caught.   :laugh:

post-39932-0-1446080872-51448_thumb.jpg

Best line from the article:  what I do know is that this has to be one of the sexiest blurriest picture ever.  LMFAO.   :rofl:

^haha nice :p

This article states they have a source that Leo's ankle tattoo is not a W for his grandfather, but it's Wolf Fangs with blood dripping from one of the teeth, to symbolize the "Pussy Posse" (though they have denied ever calling themselves that) or their group, and Leo being the leader or something like that :p

The article has a picture of the stetch of the tattoo, plus funny enough there is a link on there that links right back to this forum :p

http://ratter.com/ratter/all/heyday-in-tabloids/213781-original-bro-tat-the-secret-tattoo-all-pussy-posse-members-share

I can believe the W stands for Wolves, (I even mentioned on this forum that that's what I think it stands for in the past) as we know Leo's friends refer to themselves as that because they are close like brothers. And I also believe the necklace he wears has a W that stands for Wolves, like his buddies also wear. However, The part about leo being the leader I dont buy. And of course Leo and his friends have never referred to themselves as the Pussy Posse.... As usual the media writes bull crap and people believe it. That name was made up by a writer back in the 90's and it just stuck to the media.

I think that the W can be for Wolves but NOT because of the PP nickname, that I believe to be fabricated...  :laugh: but off course because of their close friendship.  Oh, and the sketch of the Wolf behind the W it looks like that Wolf in the sweatshirt Leo have, and the necklaces with W all the friends share as well.   :)

And the link to our thread is LOL.    :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

thanks kat. 

^ME too! Plus I'd like to add, with Leo's beard and man bun he would look SO HOT with a sleeve :drool: But alas doubt thats ever going to happen. :p

Model brooke perry also posted an instagram picture of herself wearing Leo socks :p